🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for all the Anti-Israelis on this board

I have no idea what is going on in in Israel, nor do I care. As far as I'm concerned it is none of our business. Israel is a foreign country which the U.S. has become much too deeply involved with and that involvement is and has been much too costly to us.

I do not regard Israel as an ally, "strategic" or otherwise, and I believe it is in the U.S.' interest to sever all relations with that troublesome little nation.

It doesn't matter if YOU don't consider Israel an ally, they will always be the ally of the U.S !

dream on, babe. everything falls apart and our relationship with israel exists on a string and can change on a whim. even your own children are beginning to turn on you and your atrocities.

you better hope to god romney gets elected. it will delay the inevitable.

You are spewing lies again. Im not surprised however. Amaericans are even more sympathetic then ever with Israel. Lies liws lies. Did you have your whisky this morning?

your post is obscene 'because habibi" I have seen the results of your NAIL BOMBS whether launched or detonated off the ass of one of the sluts
a bomb on ass slut is NOT LEGALLY A CIVILIAN and ASS BOMBS certainly are weapons. Your claim of no weapons is obscene. The fact is that LEGALLY speaking-----in the USA any house in which HEROIN and COCAINE IS PROCESSED is a crack house and cops legally go in GUNS BLAZING ---in the world ----any place in which slut ass bombs are made----is LEGALLY A WEAPONS FACTORY----no matter how many babies live therein As to hospitals------bomb on ass sluts have been know to bring their slutty asses complete with BOMB into Israeli hospitals and into Israeli ambulances For the people who violated the ETHICAL RULES regarding houses and hospitals and ambulances-----look in the mirror Your guys have also HOLED UP IN MOSQUES making the mosque a LEGAL TARGET

They're pre planned. Irosie. The IDF doesn't just fly around looking for targets. They have set routes.

yes---they go after pre-planned MILITARY TARGETS-----that which constitutes a MILITARY TARGET is the issue-------it can include STORAGE DEPOTS of weapons-----or active leaders in combat ---among many other targets If you point is that---a HOUSE WITH CHILDREN IN IT IS OFF LIMITS------you are wrong-----What is OFF LIMITS---is hiding active Military combatants in houses with children during combat------AND hiding weapons in houses with children or mosques or hospitals------which-----actually is something you should tell you fellow gazans TO STOP DOING

now, i understand that a number of IDF soldiers take their service weapons home with them...and i cannot imagine that there is an settlement armory for all those gun totin' occupiers...so, in terms of "legitimate targets" would that mean...hmmmmm...never mind, i've figured it out.

those geese and ganders will always come home to roost now, won't they? thanks for your help on my understanding of the rules, rosie darlin'.

Last edited:
your post is obscene 'because habibi" I have seen the results of your NAIL BOMBS whether launched or detonated off the ass of one of the sluts
a bomb on ass slut is NOT LEGALLY A CIVILIAN and ASS BOMBS certainly are weapons. Your claim of no weapons is obscene. The fact is that LEGALLY speaking-----in the USA any house in which HEROIN and COCAINE IS PROCESSED is a crack house and cops legally go in GUNS BLAZING ---in the world ----any place in which slut ass bombs are made----is LEGALLY A WEAPONS FACTORY----no matter how many babies live therein As to hospitals------bomb on ass sluts have been know to bring their slutty asses complete with BOMB into Israeli hospitals and into Israeli ambulances For the people who violated the ETHICAL RULES regarding houses and hospitals and ambulances-----look in the mirror Your guys have also HOLED UP IN MOSQUES making the mosque a LEGAL TARGET

lol...you watch too much TV.

but you have expaanded the scope of legitimate targets to discos and pizza parlors where the IDF and reservists congregate.

lol...you watch too much TV.

but you have expaanded the scope of legitimate targets to discos and pizza parlors where the IDF and reservists congregate.

Except they can't get to those pizza parlors or discos because the walls is blocking them. Kind of like blocking animals from escaping ! :D

wrong again-----solders at rest and neither engaging in combat nor in AN ARENA OF WAR are not a military target If what you claim is true----EVERY MOSQUE WOULD BE A MILITARY TARGET----you jerk try to remain logical In the midst of war----a BUS LOAD OF SOLDIERS IS A MILITARY TARGET-----OR MILITANTS is a military target-------the ISLAMIC SOPHISTRY OF AL AZHAR KORANIC SCHOLARS that all jews are supporters of zionism and therefore LEGAL TARGETS is-------obscene filth

oh gee deach has decided that any cop or soldier or citizen who has a gun at home is a legal military target? ???? oh gee------there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HUNTERS WITH HUNTING RIFLES in my state !!!!!!!!!!

wrong again-----solders at rest and neither engaging in combat nor in AN ARENA OF WAR are not a military target If what you claim is true----EVERY MOSQUE WOULD BE A MILITARY TARGET----you jerk try to remain logical In the midst of war----a BUS LOAD OF SOLDIERS IS A MILITARY TARGET-----OR MILITANTS is a military target-------the ISLAMIC SOPHISTRY OF AL AZHAR KORANIC SCHOLARS that all jews are supporters of zionism and therefore LEGAL TARGETS is-------obscene filth

Link?

Al ahzar is a University in Cairo. There are many Islamic Universites.

Don't leave the rest out. A university in Cairo doesn't make any point.

You make no point, it's not about what they think.

oh gee deach has decided that any cop or soldier or citizen who has a gun at home is a legal military target? ???? oh gee------there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HUNTERS WITH HUNTING RIFLES in my state !!!!!!!!!!

You're the one that said a militant who takes his weapon home is a target. And it's legal and humane to bomb the whole house and obliterate it.

So that must mean the same for the IDF.

we're not talking about your state. we are talking about jewish soldier's homes in palestine.

I looked for a state called "Palestine" in the world map. Couldn't find it.

i am not deciding any rules. all i did was take your rules and applied them fairly and in a non-racist matter. i realise that is difficult for someone who believes in apartheid, but try.

i am not deciding any rules. all i did was take your rules and applied them fairly and in a non-racist matter. i realise that is difficult for someone who believes in apartheid, but try.

Just which of "my rules" did you apply? Are you claiming that I have stated that a cop in gaza who owns a gun and is in his house makes his house a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET FOR AN IDF BOMB?-------nope-----I did not come even close to stating or implying that bit of B S you wish I did

They're pre planned. Irosie. The IDF doesn't just fly around looking for targets. They have set routes.

yes---they go after pre-planned MILITARY TARGETS-----that which constitutes a MILITARY TARGET is the issue-------it can include STORAGE DEPOTS of weapons-----or active leaders in combat ---among many other targets If you point is that---a HOUSE WITH CHILDREN IN IT IS OFF LIMITS------you are wrong-----What is OFF LIMITS---is hiding active Military combatants in houses with children during combat------AND hiding weapons in houses with children or mosques or hospitals------which-----actually is something you should tell you fellow gazans TO STOP DOING

Those are homes. Hamas doesn't have weapons in hospitals. That would be a major disadvantage for them. Hospitals were bombed for pyschological warfare. They intended to make people go insane and make Hamas rebuild hospitals. I've seen a bombed hospital in Gaza. It was targeted multiple times with heavy bombs.

You make no sense at all. Hamas isn't a military. They have light weapons, they don't rely on weapons, rather creativity. That's why they made the rockets, they reduce casualties, are cheaper, and disrupt the Israeli Air force possibly. Lots of reason.

Hamas doesn't have military bases, Israel would bomb them right away.

If Hamas had send suicide bombers to a home with a family and one Israeli soldier and claimed they were attacking combatants. And blamed Israel for that. You would call it insane and murder. And the World would go exploit it and bash Hamas. Quit with your hypocrisy.
This board has to be very, very important to this kid that he was posting to midnight yesterday and now he is still posting. I wonder if he took a laptop to his madrassa to continue on. He should actually be concentrating more on his schoolwork than a message board. Meanwhile, why don't you stop with your hypocrisy? Everyone knows that Hamas smuggles weapons through the tunnels so that they can kill Jews.

In regards to the question by the OP, I've posted solutions on this forum time and again:

Learn from the racial tension that the US overcame during out time with state-rationalized racism and ethnic favoritism and make equality more important than zionism. Our white supremacy caused tension with minorities and, so, do the complete marginalization in the face of a premium on being Jewish in Isreal keep Palestinians from assimilating. Combine all of Palisreal and let all people, and their histories, be equally validated and so that all, Jews and Palestinians, benefit from a collective nation.

In regards to the question by the OP, I've posted solutions on this forum time and again:

Learn from the racial tension that the US overcame during out time with state-rationalized racism and ethnic favoritism and make equality more important than zionism. Our white supremacy caused tension with minorities and, so, do the complete marginalization in the face of a premium on being Jewish in Isreal keep Palestinians from assimilating. Combine all of Palisreal and let all people, and their histories, be equally validated and so that all, Jews and Palestinians, benefit from a collective nation.

Hey Shogun dude, long time no see. Your solution of "Palisreal" is not realistic, though.

Hey Shogun dude, long time no see. Your solution of "Palisreal" is not realistic, though.

You're in a good mood lately. Repped. For being number 1 pro Israeli supporter in kindness and professionalism :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back