A question for pro-lifers...

You will not be allowed to deflect.

You have no moral, ethical, or legal position to judge a woman's right to have an abortion if she is rape, the victim of incest, or her life is in danger.

You simply will not be allowed to deflect.

I he does not get it already, that events do happen, and when they do, IGetItAlready has nothing of importance to say about it, he certainly has no authority about it.

That is why women tell men like him to "fuck off."

When you realize that abortion in certain situations is legal, moral, and ethical, you will have grown up.

I've never said that "events don't happen".
In fact that's what the OP disguised this trolling thread as. A question over what to do when those "events" aka - rape and incest DO happen.

To say that an intelligent adult human ended up pregnant and was NOT the victim of incest or rape and then to take stupid to a new level and attempt to claim that she got that way through no fault of her own is beyond childish.
And I don't believe for a minute that your idiocy is the sentiment of MOST women.
Now you can attempt to take your infantile jabs implying that women are as a whole uninterested in me or you can take your own useless advice and grow the phukk up one time.

No one is deflecting here Jakey.
You are illustrating a point made early on in this thread that dipshits like you like to start conversations with misconceptions of conservatives being against any and all abortion as in this case. I'm sure you're also one of the idiots mentioned earlier who like to debate the "illegal" immigration issue minus the "illegal" part.

You're beating your own ass with your stunning inability to focus and your ridiculously immature blanket attacks on all with whom you apparently disagree. Not to mention your belief that you have some sixth sense with which you're able to read peoples' "true thoughts and motivations".

And to think, I nearly thought for a moment you were more than a mindless turd. I've got to wonder if your propensity to remind me of children isn't well earned.

In all fairness, I will smack on anyone here who think women are only baby factories, that women do not have the final decision on whether to abort in case of rape, incest, or health.

Thanatos would put the abuser, the family rapist before the woman in importance.

You don't get to deflect that you have had nothing worthwhile to say about a woman's right to have an abortion in case of rape, incest, or endangerment of life or health.

Jake's desperate attacks remind me of my kids the way they nearly automatically blurt out the first thing to pop into to their minds when confronted. // Kind of cute sometimes when my kids do it. Embarrassing to see a full grown adult attempt it.

Read the fucking thread dick stain.

Because it's not a "baby". It's a mass of tissue that wouldn't live five seconds outside the womb in the first trimester.

what's the big difference between day 90 and day 91.....?

obviously no big diff to Obama....he's for killing the child even if it's born alive...

Right. YOu'll believe anything, won't you?

it's a fact....

Obama has consistently refused to support legislation that would define an infant who survives a late-term induced-labor abortion as a human being with the right to live. He insists that no restriction must ever be placed on the right of a mother to decide to abort her child.

On March 30, 2001, Obama was the only Illinois senator who rose to speak against a bill that would have protected babies who survived late term labor-induced abortion. Obama rose to object that if the bill passed, and a nine-month-old fetus survived a late-term labor-induced abortion was deemed to be a person who had a right to live, then the law would "forbid abortions to take place." Obama further explained the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment does not allow somebody to kill a child, so if the law deemed a child who survived a late-term labor-induced abortion had a right to live, "then this would be an anti-abortion statute."

Source: Obama Nation, by Jerome Corsi, p.238 Aug 1, 2008

You will not be allowed to deflect, particularly when you deny you are deflecting.

I am one of those right of center individuals who believe that abortion should be legal in cases of rape, incest, and health.

I am one of those right of center individuals who believe that the woman's importance and need is far greater than that of the rapers or family abussers.

The mindless turd believes that women are merely baby factories to deliver in any and all situations.

Bub, you will never be allowed to deflect without challenge.

You have no moral, ethical, or legal position to judge a woman's right to have an abortion if she is rape, the victim of incest, or her life is in danger.

I've never said that "events don't happen".
In fact that's what the OP disguised this trolling thread as. A question over what to do when those "events" aka - rape and incest DO happen.

To say that an intelligent adult human ended up pregnant and was NOT the victim of incest or rape and then to take stupid to a new level and attempt to claim that she got that way through no fault of her own is beyond childish.
And I don't believe for a minute that your idiocy is the sentiment of MOST women.
Now you can attempt to take your infantile jabs implying that women are as a whole uninterested in me or you can take your own useless advice and grow the phukk up one time.

You are illustrating a point made early on in this thread that dipshits like you like to start conversations with misconceptions of conservatives being against any and all abortion as in this case. I'm sure you're also one of the idiots mentioned earlier who like to debate the "illegal" immigration issue minus the "illegal" part.

You're beating your own ass with your stunning inability to focus and your ridiculously immature blanket attacks on all with whom you apparently disagree. Not to mention your belief that you have some sixth sense with which you're able to read peoples' "true thoughts and motivations".

And to think, I nearly thought for a moment you were more than a mindless turd. I've got to wonder if your propensity to remind me of children isn't well earned.

Read the entire thread. You sink to the level of shit, and that is a bad thing to do to shit.

You don't get to deflect that you have had nothing worthwhile to say about a woman's right to have an abortion in case of rape, incest, or endangerment of life or health.

Jake's desperate attacks remind me of my kids the way they nearly automatically blurt out the first thing to pop into to their minds when confronted. // Kind of cute sometimes when my kids do it. Embarrassing to see a full grown adult attempt it.

Read the fucking thread dick stain.

You will not be allowed to deflect, particularly when you deny you are deflecting.

I am one of those right of center individuals who believe that abortion should be legal in cases of rape, incest, and health.

I am one of those right of center individuals who believe that the woman's importance and need is far greater than that of the rapers or family abussers.

The mindless turd believes that women are merely baby factories to deliver in any and all situations.

And your stunning inability to either read an entire thread and or comprehend what you've read will not be forgotten.
You're an utter waste of time dick breath.
Hey, instead of another attempt to derail the conversation with claims of "deflection", why don't you put your embarrassment to bed and read the goddamned thread...if you're able?

Are you back tracking? Have you gone back and edited your posts?

If you are now saying you agree with rape, incest, and health of mothers as legitimate options for abortion, we are cool.

Is that what you are now saying? :lol:

And your stunning inability to either read an entire thread and or comprehend what you've read will not be forgotten.
Hey, instead of another attempt to derail the conversation with claims of "deflection", why don't you put your embarrassment to bed and read the goddamned thread...if you're able?

Thanatos believes that woman are vaginas only, merely baby factories. Go back and read his posts.

If you are now saying you agree with rape, incest, and health of mothers as legitimate options for abortion, we are cool.

Not back tracking at all and the posts in which I've outlined my own personal beliefs on this issue have not been edited.
If you did finally go back and read the thread then you're aware that you just got caught looking like a trolling, wanna be mind reading fool.

Sonny, you just gave it up.

I will accept that you accept abortion for rape, incest, and health of mother.

I will accept that you now accept that women are not vaginas for having babies, which is believed by Thanatos.

Not back tracking at all and the posts in which I've outlined my own personal beliefs on this issue have not been edited.
If you did finally go back and read the thread then you're aware that you just got caught looking like a trolling, wanna be mind reading fool.

shezlin is more realistic than you, QWB.

I don't know anyone is pro-abortion either.

Do you know everyone in the city you live in? The state? The country? The world? If the answer to anyone of those questions is no, why do you think what you said proves anything?

Correct, no one is ‘pro-abortion,’ everyone considers the practice wrong and agrees it must end.

The conflict rests only on how to end it.

Everyone? The entire population of the world believes that abortion is wrong and should end? When did the miracle of getting 100% agreement about a controversial issue occur? Why didn't I get the memo?

QWB has a point, in that his own conflicting multiple personalities have trouble agreeing.

However, if anything is 100% in agreement, besides QWB taking his meds, is that abortion should be avoided when possible.

That might be because the pro abortion crowd is working hard to make sure that abortions are available on a whim up to the time of birth, and they want other people to pay for it. If that crowd wasn't so extreme and dishonest the rest of us could take a day off.
I don't know anyone either here or in real life that is pro-abortion.

Do you know everyone in the city you live in?
Actually... Yes. LOL

The state?
No.
The country?
No.
The world?
No.
If the answer to anyone of those questions is no, why do you think what you said proves anything?
Did I say they didn't exist? Is English your first language?

I don't know anyone either here or in real life that is pro-abortion.

Do you know everyone in the city you live in?
Actually... Yes. LOL

No.

No.
The world?
No.
If the answer to anyone of those questions is no, why do you think what you said proves anything?
Did I say they didn't exist? Is English your first language?

Did I say you said that? Is English your third language?

Since you suddenly know that you saying that did not prove anything my question still stands, why mention it?

Forum List

Back