🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for revisionist erasing Texas history

Another Tom telling racist whites shit that makes them feel better, shocker

You are more than welcome to erect the largest confederate statue you can afford, just not with tax payer money on government property -- there is also a reason we don't have large statues of British generals too..
These statues already exist. No one wants to erect new ones.
Again -- you keep deflecting

Why are there NO STATUES of Cornwallis??

Those statues that you claim already existed, were erected because of racism, PERIOD -- WHY???

because if there is anything that can get certain white people to identify with the side that lost a war against the United States -- it is hating black people....

I also find it funny how these revisionist racists never mention the fact that Robert E Lee himself was against confederate statues..

but they don't care what he thought because it wasn't really about honoring him as it was about sending a message to blacks who thought Re-Construction was an opportunity to set things right...
I am not deflecting. Why would America have erected a statue to Cornwallis? I simply corrected you. You have an overblown view of the importance of black people in the daily thinking of a white person. Most white people don't even think about race. Your victimhood is pathetic. Those statues weren't only erected because of racism. Who really cares what Robert E. Lee thought?

They didn't erect a statue against the Brits -- even tho they are mostly Brits themselves and were once a part of Britain -- because after the war, there was no HUGE push to identify with the losing side -- there was no HUGE push to show "brown people" to stay in line -- since the system of white supremacy was still in tact..

The reason there are confederate statues is because the system of white supremacy was feared to be in doubt -- so they erected these statues in defiance of Re-Construction and also to show those "brown people" that they better stay in line, ain't nothing changed down here...

and speaking of victimhood -- its racist whites who are playing victim, seeing as tho no one is stopping them from erecting their own statues, just want be on taxpayers money because the side of racists LOST...deal with it
Keep playing the card. Statues weren't erected to keep people in line, they were erected to honor people ( misguided loyalty or not ). Your idea of why these statues were erected scream " I'm a victim please feel sorry for me".Your statement about Cornwallis only makes sense to you as it is incoherent t to this conversation. Whites are not playing or claiming victimhood. Get it through your thick racist head. You are a victim to your mind which is full of pity for yourself. Your last sentence is pure drivel and just plain ignorant bull shit.

You are more than welcome to erect the largest confederate statue you can afford, just not with tax payer money on government property -- there is also a reason we don't have large statues of British generals too..

You didn't realize that most of our American generals during the Revolutionary War were British officers during the French and Indian Wars, George Washington included?
You didn't realize that you don't understand a word I said..so I will try it again -- Why are there no statues of Cornwallis?

Now are you going to answer the question of keep deflecting
Send us your address and we’ll send you an extra 10 welfare checks.

Those statues that you claim already existed, were erected because of racism, PERIOD -- WHY???

because if there is anything that can get certain white people to identify with the side that lost a war against the United States -- it is hating black people....

I also find it funny how these revisionist racists never mention the fact that Robert E Lee himself was against confederate statues..

but they don't care what he thought because it wasn't really about honoring him as it was about sending a message to blacks who thought Re-Construction was an opportunity to set things right...
I am not deflecting. Why would America have erected a statue to Cornwallis? I simply corrected you. You have an overblown view of the importance of black people in the daily thinking of a white person. Most white people don't even think about race. Your victimhood is pathetic. Those statues weren't only erected because of racism. Who really cares what Robert E. Lee thought?

Come on dood. Those statues/monuments were erected by the United Daughters of the Confederacy in the early 20th century decades after the War, specifically to sell the revisionist history of the Cult of the Lost Cause. Which is also why they were put on public squares and/or intersections and/or prominent places. Including the plaque in Pulaski Tennessee lauding the birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan, including the infamous obelisk in New Orleans that commemorated a city coup d'etat by the White League. They were put where they were for maximum attention to transmit the propaganda of "who's in charge here".

The Cult of the Lost Cause was a historical rewrite to sell the concept that the Civil War really wasn't over slavery, that slaves were happy and content, that the South was this "gallant" culture rather than a bunch of indolent rich fucks getting rich off slaves. It gave us "Birth of a Nation" and its antecedent book "the Clansman", rampant race riots including the Red Summer of 1919 and the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921; rampant lynchings, the re-formation of the Klan and arguably the "gentlemen's agreement" that kept blacks out of baseball for six decades between Moses Fleetwood Walker and Jackie Robinson. Gave us Gone With the Wind, segregated water fountains, rewritten history books and Jim Crow.

THAT is what these artifacts were put there for.
You're just as eaten up with ignorance as Biff. Most statues were put up in honor of Generals and leaders. I will admit there are a few tat were done for other reasons. But Biff wants to make it out as if it were a plot, it simply isn't the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Come on dood. Those statues/monuments were erected by the United Daughters of the Confederacy in the early 20th century decades after the War, specifically to sell the revisionist history of the Cult of the Lost Cause. Which is also why they were put on public squares and/or intersections and/or prominent places. Including the plaque in Pulaski Tennessee lauding the birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan, including the infamous obelisk in New Orleans that commemorated a city coup d'etat by the White League. They were put where they were for maximum attention to transmit the propaganda of "who's in charge here".

The Cult of the Lost Cause gave us "Birth of a Nation" and its antecedent book "the Clansman", race riots especially the Red Summer of 1919; rampant lynchings, the re-formation of the Klan and arguably the "gentlemen's agreement" that kept blacks out of baseball for six decades between Moses Fleetwood Walker and Jackie Robinson. Gave us Gone With the Wind, segregated water fountains and Jim Crow.

The fact they keep ignoring all of this is why I have no sympathy for their "feelings" when I call them apologists for racists -- if not racist themselves.
I couldn't care less if you have sympathy or not considering I don't need your sympathy for anything. You never have hurt my feelings and you never will. You are a black racist plain and simple, you want to rewrite or erase history. We all understand.

The Cult of the Lost Cause gave us "Birth of a Nation" and its antecedent book "the Clansman", race riots especially the Red Summer of 1919; rampant lynchings, the re-formation of the Klan and arguably the "gentlemen's agreement" that kept blacks out of baseball for six decades between Moses Fleetwood Walker and Jackie Robinson. Gave us Gone With the Wind, segregated water fountains and Jim Crow.

The fact they keep ignoring all of this is why I have no sympathy for their "feelings" when I call them apologists for racists -- if not racist themselves.
So do you agree that Lincolns statue should be torn down in reverence to Native Americans?

I'm willing to give some of them --- the ones that haven't been told yet --- the benefit of the doubt that they simply don't know this background. After all it was an insidious agenda deliberately hidden away and disguised for decades.

Here's something of a crash course for 'em.

I couldn't care less if you have sympathy or not considering I don't need your sympathy for anything. You are a black racist plain and simple, you want to rewrite or erase history. We all understand.
No, he’s not that thoughtful. He’s a moronic dupe, exactly what the left depends upon.

So do agree that Lincolns statue should be torn down in reverence to Native Americans?
Lincoln’s statue should be removed because he wanted to send slaves back to Africa.

I'm willing to give some of them --- the ones that haven't been told yet --- the benefit of the doubt that they simply don't know this background. After all it was an insidious agenda deliberately hidden away and disguised for decades.

Here's something of a crash course for 'em.

Everything is a conspiracy anyone can find things on youtube that support their narrative. Scholars and historian disagree daily on their interpretation of historical events.

I will admit there are a few tat were done for other reasons. But Biff wants to make it out as if it were a plot, it simply isn't the case.

Actually I just linked a video that explains why it was indeed the case. Here's another.

Hey, you can read about it too. That is, if you're not afraid of having your entrenched beliefs challenged.

Or, you can keep your head in the sand.

I will admit there are a few tat were done for other reasons. But Biff wants to make it out as if it were a plot, it simply isn't the case.

Actually I just linked a video that explains why it was indeed the case. Here's another.

Hey, you can read about it too. That is, if you're not afraid of having your entrenched beliefs challenged.

Or, you can keep your head in the sand.

I'm not afraid of anything. My head is above ground and level. As I said before historians on both sides of the issue debate it because not all of them agree. Your youtube video is not the golden ticket.

These are the same people who will try to tell you how slaves didn't have that bad as a way to defend the confederacy....and talk about how Lincoln didn't want to free the slaves (which is true) --

In fact, Lincoln and the federal government tried to make all sorts of compromises in order to maintain the union at the expense of slaves -- but the confederacy was so dead set on preserving and or expanding the institution of slavery, no compromise was good enough -- so they fought over it and lost...Lincoln won and died because of it, so to the victor goes the spoils.....

This is like Nazi sympathizers trying to revise history in favor of the Nazi soldiers...and trying to use our tax dollars to do so...no thanks...

These are the same people who will try to tell you how slaves didn't have that bad as a way to defend the confederacy....and talk about how Lincoln didn't want to free the slaves (which is true) --

In fact, Lincoln and the federal government tried to make all sorts of compromises in order to maintain the union at the expense of slaves -- but the confederacy was so dead set on preserving and or expanding the institution of slavery, no compromise was good enough -- so they fought over it and lost...Lincoln won and died because of it, so to the victor goes the spoils.....
The civil war was fought over economics. Slavery was just apart of it.

Sure it was. :itsok:

That's why every state's orders of secession talked all about 'economics' and said nothing about slavery. As did the Confederate VP Stephens, who totally didn't say anything about how the Confederate cause was about maintaining slavery and white supremacy.

Oh wait. That's the opposite of reality, I forgot.

See? I told you it was a reprogramming thing. And you got reprogrammed.

Last edited:

I already knew you were going to say that -- because this is what slavery apologists do

I already knew you were going to say that -- because this is what slavery apologists do

It's right there in the script. We could lip-synch it like 1960s TV pop music.

Forum List

Back