🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question for revisionist erasing Texas history

These are the same people who will try to tell you how slaves didn't have that bad as a way to defend the confederacy....and talk about how Lincoln didn't want to free the slaves (which is true) --

In fact, Lincoln and the federal government tried to make all sorts of compromises in order to maintain the union at the expense of slaves -- but the confederacy was so dead set on preserving and or expanding the institution of slavery, no compromise was good enough -- so they fought over it and lost...Lincoln won and died because of it, so to the victor goes the spoils.....
The civil war was fought over economics. Slavery was just apart of it.

Sure it was. :itsok:

That's why every state's orders of secession talked all about 'economics' and said nothing about slavery. As did the Confederate VP Stephens, who totally didn't say anything about how the Confederate cause was about maintaining slavery and white supremacy.

Oh wait. That's the opposite of reality, I forgot.

See? I told you it was a reprogramming thing. And you got reprogrammed.
My God. You are obtuse. History has proven it was primarily economics.

These are the same people who will try to tell you how slaves didn't have that bad as a way to defend the confederacy....and talk about how Lincoln didn't want to free the slaves (which is true) --

In fact, Lincoln and the federal government tried to make all sorts of compromises in order to maintain the union at the expense of slaves -- but the confederacy was so dead set on preserving and or expanding the institution of slavery, no compromise was good enough -- so they fought over it and lost...Lincoln won and died because of it, so to the victor goes the spoils.....
I already knew you were going to say that -- because this is what slavery apologists do
NO, it’s what the facts are and what history has recorded. It’s not my fault you chose an alternate reality. I have wasted way to much time with your ignorance. You pop up everywhere and stink up the posts. Time for ignore. Bye bye

I already knew you were going to say that -- because this is what slavery apologists do

It's right there in the script. We could lip-synch it like 1960s TV pop music.
Lip sync whatever you want. You and bif are wrong as you usually are.

Time for ignore. Mindles drivel bores the hell out of me and all other rational people. Enjoy your life.

Time for ignore. Mindles drivel bores the hell out of me and all other rational people. Enjoy your life.

As I predicted, you don't have the balls. :gay:

Enjoy your safe space Bubble, Flakey.

Another Tom telling racist whites shit that makes them feel better, shocker

You are more than welcome to erect the largest confederate statue you can afford, just not with tax payer money on government property -- there is also a reason we don't have large statues of British generals too..

You didn't realize that most of our American generals during the Revolutionary War were British officers during the French and Indian Wars, George Washington included?
You didn't realize that you don't understand a word I said..so I will try it again -- Why are there no statues of Cornwallis?

Now are you going to answer the question of keep deflecting

Oooh! Oooh! Mistah Kotter! :desk:

---- Because Cornwallis didn't have a UDC running around erecting monuments to sell a Lost Cause history revisionism.

(/sits down smugly)

If Cornwallis had been fighting to preserve slavery-well there would be lots of statues to him......

Lip sync whatever you want. You and bif are wrong as you usually are.

Dood's been here three weeks and wants to wag his finger about what "usually" goes on here.

Ah well, revisionistas are used to making it up as they go.

Another Tom telling racist whites shit that makes them feel better, shocker

You are more than welcome to erect the largest confederate statue you can afford, just not with tax payer money on government property -- there is also a reason we don't have large statues of British generals too..

You didn't realize that most of our American generals during the Revolutionary War were British officers during the French and Indian Wars, George Washington included?
He was a colonel....and a pretty bad one too.

Your point is?

That inane comment did nothing to amplify or detract from my comment.

Forum List

Back