A question for the anti-choice crowd.

We don't?!?! We don't pay the same taxes, used for the same government programs that you do?!?!

You talk as if you, personally, are being forced to fund the raising of someone's family, by yourself, with the child support being taken directly out of your paycheck.

My God, you moralists are a melodramatic lot! How about you climb down off of your cross. No one is asking you to pay anything that the rest of us are not paying as well.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I talk as one of many that is forced to fund a choice I was told was none of my business when it was being made. It's worse than child support. Child support is for children that are yours. In these cases, whatever the amount may be, is going to a child that isn't mine. What's worse is that the choice to have the child was one those of us paying for it were told to butt out of.

You're not asking. It's forced. If it were a question, there would be an option to say no. Do I have that option?
Again, get off your cross. You're talking about taxes. Guess what, Petunia? Everyone has to pay taxes, and there are programs, and budget expenses that everyone disagrees with. This isn't a menu list that you get to choose from. You pay your fucking taxes, and the government budgets the money accordingly. So long as there are poor, the majority of rational people will continue to believe that any government "...for the people..." means it works for all the people, protecting, and serving all of the people - including the poorest among us. So, suck it up, buttercup. Pay your fucking taxes, and quit bitching.

In other words, you believe the bitch having kids she can't support is justified in expecting those of us she told to butt out to be forced to support the little bastards she had.

Typical lefty. No concept of personal responsibility. You enable freeloaders to be freeloaders. How sad your existence must be. Perhaps it's because you're one of those little bastards.
Okay. You have convinced me. Let's pass laws that ban abortion, nation-wide. Then you no longer get to bitch about "supporting the little bastards", as you are no longer being told to "butt out"? Sound good?

For most it would be enough if women paid for their own mistakes themselves. My wallet, my choice.... Her body, her choice... but apparently my responsibility.
Nope. You don't get to take that position. I just agreed with your compatriot, remember? I am on board with banning abortion. Now women who cannot afford children must be forced to bear children. How are they going to feed them?

And don't bother with adoption, because that just puts the children in state-funded orphanages. You are still feeding them.

In other words, you believe the bitch having kids she can't support is justified in expecting those of us she told to butt out to be forced to support the little bastards she had.

Typical lefty. No concept of personal responsibility. You enable freeloaders to be freeloaders. How sad your existence must be. Perhaps it's because you're one of those little bastards.
Okay. You have convinced me. Let's pass laws that ban abortion, nation-wide. Then you no longer get to bitch about "supporting the little bastards", as you are no longer being told to "butt out"? Sound good?
Well,
Are you aware that politicians have to actually win, too?

Duh...

It's our job to hold the women responsible, not the politician's. Politicians pander to women to win.

And how do you think laws get passed that will "hold women responsible"? You do get that it's the politicians who become the law makers right?

So, I ask again, when are you going to demand that your politicians stop being pussies, and campaign on this idea of holding women responsible?

"My politicians", I don't own no politicians. But I am not going to ask anyone to start campaigning on a vote losing idea, especially not if it concerns an insignificant issue that no one cares about, such as abortion.
Really? no one cares? If "no one cares" why should it be a "losing idea"? If "no one cares", you could encourage your politicians - as in,m the politicians that hold your ideological viewpoints, and for whom you intend to vote - could take the stand that you espouse, and, in your words, "No. One. Would. Care." Now, since you know that is not the case, you know that people clearly do care about the question of abortion - particularly women.

You got it right. Indeed NO ONE cares... NOT ONE. Get it?

Enough with the retards who clearly have some work to do with interpreting text.
The only retard here is the brain trust who says - in the same fucking post - that no one cares about abortion, AND that taking the position he endorses would cost politicians the very important women's vote, acknowledging that women would very much care.

You're either a complete moron, or a liar. Which is it?

Neither, you are a complete retard.

I meant that it's not smart for the republican politicians to try address an issue that NO REPUBLICAN cares much about, at the risk of completely pissing of every woman (and do I really need to say #notall). Your inability to interpret easy to understand language is unparalleled.

Nope. You don't get to take that position. I just agreed with your compatriot, remember? I am on board with banning abortion. Now women who cannot afford children must be forced to bear children. How are they going to feed them?

And don't bother with adoption, because that just puts the children in state-funded orphanages. You are still feeding them.
I gave you the answer a week ago. DNA tests and the father's responsibility as well. I don't care if you don't like it, pretending you have not seen an answer just proves you are a stupid hack, nothing more.

Well,
And how do you think laws get passed that will "hold women responsible"? You do get that it's the politicians who become the law makers right?

So, I ask again, when are you going to demand that your politicians stop being pussies, and campaign on this idea of holding women responsible?

"My politicians", I don't own no politicians. But I am not going to ask anyone to start campaigning on a vote losing idea, especially not if it concerns an insignificant issue that no one cares about, such as abortion.
Really? no one cares? If "no one cares" why should it be a "losing idea"? If "no one cares", you could encourage your politicians - as in,m the politicians that hold your ideological viewpoints, and for whom you intend to vote - could take the stand that you espouse, and, in your words, "No. One. Would. Care." Now, since you know that is not the case, you know that people clearly do care about the question of abortion - particularly women.

Enough with the retards who clearly have some work to do with interpreting text.
The only retard here is the brain trust who says - in the same fucking post - that no one cares about abortion, AND that taking the position he endorses would cost politicians the very important women's vote, acknowledging that women would very much care.

I meant that it's not smart for the republican politicians to try address an issue that NO REPUBLICAN cares much about, at the risk of completely pissing of every woman (and do I really need to say #notall). Your inability to interpret easy to understand language is unparalleled.
Still a moronic claim. If No REPUBLICAN cares, then why are so many red states trying to pass legislation to ban abortions? The Republicans seem to care in the states where they no they think they can get away with it.

I gave you the answer a week ago. DNA tests and the father's responsibility as well. I don't care if you don't like it, pretending you have not seen an answer just proves you are a stupid hack, nothing more.
Except you presume that the fathers are any more financially able to support the children than the mothers are. On what do you base this presumption?

Except you presume that the fathers are any more financially able to support the children than the mothers are. On what do you base this presumption?
Life. Reality. The thing you struggle with. Men and women have managed since day one yet the modern liberal is left in dizzying confusion.

Therefore, as it stands, those of us told to butt out of her choice are forced to support HER choice when she can't. How about those of you that think the kids she can't afford but chose to have prove to me you actually care by funding them yourself. I don't owe her or her kids a damn thing because you think she has a choice and then can't afford it.

You seem to be a tad confused. It is because you and the rest of the conservative group that don't want to help women in need that you should butt out if she wants to have an abortion. You want the woman to be forced to give birth, but if she can't afford the child, then you don't want to be involved in helping with that.

That's right, you don't owe her a damn thing, so butt out of her lawful choices. So how about those of you who want the woman to have the child when she doesn't want to, adopt the child and raise it yourself? It works both ways, bubba.

There are huge waiting lists to adopt new born of all races, you fail.

Life. Reality. The thing you struggle with. Men and women have managed since day one yet the modern liberal is left in dizzying confusion.
In other words because you say so. You have nothing other than your own irrational proclamation that it is so. Because just as many men, and women haven't managed since day one.

Thanks for playing. Have a nice day. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

Last edited:

Well,

Still a moronic claim. If No REPUBLICAN cares, then why are so many red states trying to pass legislation to ban abortions? The Republicans seem to care in the states where they no they think they can get away with it.

Oh my gosh. Can a person seriously be this dumb? You would think there was a physical limit, but then again it could be that Einstein was correct.

#NotAll....

Have a sense of proportion. Personally I couldn't care about this issue one iota, but love to point out the liberal hypocrisy, which I care a great deal about. For the record I don't consider a baby in his/her first trimester a human being yet.... But maybe at 3rd trimester this should be a consideration.

From the baby's perspective, I would choose abortion over a liberal single-mother hell hole any day...

Well,

Oh my gosh. Can a person seriously be this dumb? You would think there was a physical limit, but then again it could be that Einstein was correct.

#NotAll....

Have a sense of proportion. Personally I couldn't care about this issue one iota, but love to point out the liberal hypocrisy, which I care a great deal about. For the record I don't consider a baby in his/her first trimester a human being yet.... But maybe at 3rd trimester this should be a consideration.

From the baby's perspective, I would choose abortion over a liberal single-mother hell hole any day...
Well, at least now you're being honest. You don't care, so you just assume that no one else does either. Why didn't you say, from the beginning that you don't care, instead of making yourself look like an idiot, by claiming that no one cares, when clearly they do?

Well,

#NotAll....

Well, at least now you're being honest. You don't care, so you just assume that no one else does either. Why didn't you say, from the beginning that you don't care, instead of making yourself look like an idiot, by claiming that no one cares, when clearly they do?

Nope, I said that because no one cares. Indeed, not one...

Why do I feel like this conversation is going in a loop? Time to... abort.

What punishment is reasonable for a woman who contracts a medical professional to murder her unborn child?

The same punishment we have on the books now for the murder of any child.
Indeed? So, I'll ask you the same question. Instead of endorsing legislation that only punishes the doctors for performing such procedures, when are you going to start demanding that the politicians who support your position of banning abortions, begin to endorse legislation that would prosecute women who seek abortions?

I have read a lot of badass anonymous moralists who claim that they absolutely support punishing women who seek abortions on this thread, yet, when asked when they will start demanding that their candidates, and legislators stop being pussies, and begin supporting legislation that would do just this, the only response I have gotten was from one conservative retard who insists that no one on the conservative side of the aisle really cares about abortion, in spite of the fact that states have enacted 231 laws designed to restrict abortions in just the last four years, and have introduced another 1,476 such laws that have yet to be passed, or signed into law - every one of which spells out punishments for doctors who perform abortions, while saying nothing about the women who seek them. That's an awful lot of legislation for an issue that "no one cares about".

So? When are you moralists going to start demanding that your candidates, and legislators start endorsing laws that reflect your views that women seeking abortions are just as culpable as the doctors who perform them? Or is your claim that women should receive the "...same punishment we have on the books now for the murder of any child," just so much meaningless rhetoric?

What punishment is reasonable for a woman who contracts a medical professional to murder her unborn child?

Indeed? So, I'll ask you the same question. Instead of endorsing legislation that only punishes the doctors for performing such procedures, when are you going to start demanding that the politicians who support your position of banning abortions, begin to endorse legislation that would prosecute women who seek abortions?

There will be no prosecution because of that filthy ass Wade v Roe court decision so that ain't gonna happen.

We need to first get the shithead Libtards off the Supreme Court, overturn Wade v Roe and then start protecting the lives of our children. We allow a million American children to be murdered each year for the sake of convenience and that is despicable. A sign of a sicko society.

When a woman decides she is going to kill her child because the child would be a bother to her then she needs to be punished, along with the father and anybody else that helps her.

There will be no prosecution because of that filthy ass Wade v Roe court decision so that ain't gonna happen.

We need to first get the shithead Libtards off the Supreme Court, overturn Wade v Roe and then start protecting the lives of our children. We allow a million American children to be murdered each year for the sake of convenience and that is despicable. A sign of a sicko society.

When a woman decides she is going to kill her child because the child would be a bother to her then she needs to be punished, along with the father and anybody else that helps her.
So, your really just a pussy who doesn't really have the courage of your convictions, and can only spout your badass rhetoric on an anonymous forum, but when it comes to expecting legislators to support your position in the real world, you see no reason to do so.

Amazing how easy it is to claim a position when there are no actual consequences (as in political) for claiming that position.

:clap:

And here we see the authoritarian conservative exposed for all to see: his contempt for the Constitution and its case law, his contempt for individual liberty, and his desire to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

[Q

So, your really just a pussy who doesn't really have the courage of your convictions, and can only spout your badass rhetoric on an anonymous forum, but when it comes to expecting legislators to support your position in the real world, you see no reason to do so.

Amazing how easy it is to claim a position when there are no actual consequences (as in political) for claiming that position.

:clap:

The only convictions anybody can have in the light of Roe v Wade is to vote for pro life candidates over the Libtard filth that support the murder of children but that doesn't do any good because the court decision becomes a impenetrable barrier for any meaningful legislation.

Any law punishing a shithead that does abortion will be overturned in light of Roe v Wade so your silly little premise means absolutely nothing.

What I have done is help to council young ladies against killing their child. My wife and I were involved in that mission back in the 1980s and we saved the life of several children so you can take you silly hate talk about convictions and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

The only convictions anybody can have in the light of Roe v Wade is to vote for pro life candidates over the Libtard filth that support the murder of children but that doesn't do any good because the court decision becomes a impenetrable barrier for any meaningful legislation.
But your "Pro-Life" candidates are either disingenuous, or cowards. They don't support legislation aimed at doing anything about women who seek abortions. Yet, you insist that they should. So, why are you not demanding that those candidates have the same courage of their convictions that you are claiming to?

Any law punishing a shithead that does abortion will be overturned in light of Roe v Wade so your silly little premise means absolutely nothing.
Yeah...that's the problem. LMFAO. You would demand that the candidates you support be more aggressive with women who seek abortions, if only it weren't for that Roe v Wade thing. Hypocrite. Puffing yourself up, to look all big, and bad on an anonymous forum, but too cowardly to take a stand in the real world.

What I have done is help to council young ladies against killing their child. My wife and I were involved in that mission back in the 1980s and we saved the life of several children so you can take you silly hate talk about convictions and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.
So, you shame women into obediance to your moralistic opinion, and think you have accomplished something. Well, bully for you.

I have read a lot of badass anonymous moralists who claim that they absolutely support punishing women who seek abortions on this thread, yet, when asked when they will start demanding that their candidates, and legislators stop being pussies, and begin supporting legislation that would do just this, the only response I have gotten was from one conservative retard who insists that no one on the conservative side of the aisle really cares about abortion, in spite of the fact that states have enacted 231 laws designed to restrict abortions in just the last four years, and have introduced another 1,476 such laws that have yet to be passed, or signed into law - every one of which spells out punishments for doctors who perform abortions, while saying nothing about the women who seek them. That's an awful lot of legislation for an issue that "no one cares about".

So? When are you moralists going to start demanding that your candidates, and legislators start endorsing laws that reflect your views that women seeking abortions are just as culpable as the doctors who perform them? Or is your claim that women should receive the "...same punishment we have on the books now for the murder of any child," just so much meaningless rhetoric?
So now, we have "No one cares", and "There's no point because of Roe v Wade". Ya know, for a group that spouts, spews, and sermonizes about "taking personal responsibility", the Social Fake Conservatives. and Moralists sure do have a lot of excuses for not demanding that their candidates and law makers support legislation that is in line with their asserted views.

[

So, you shame women into obediance to your moralistic opinion, and think you have accomplished something. Well, bully for you.

Morality starts with protecting life.

Abortion destroys life, like about a million American children each year.

A distinction you Moon Bats have a very difficult time understanding.

Using murder as a birth control method is about as despicable and immoral as it gets.

Forum List

Back