A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

I make no claims about my profession other than saying I work in the field. Which I do.

Other than that, you're free to think whatever you like, it makes no nevermind to me.

I see, you'll address one thing at a time, that's fine.

Now please tell me where I've ever promoted infanticide, which is I assume abortion.

This should be fun.

Defending it publicly on a message board is promoting it.

Defending something is promoting it? That's quite a leap.

Here's a fact, I want zero abortions, you want zero abortions, how about constructively using our agreement on that view rather than pathetically tearing down everyone who dares disagree with you?

Defending something consistently on a public board, yes, that's promotion.

Corps pay big bucks for that privilege, and PP thanks you for your service.

Yeah, well, you won't reach your goal of zero abortions if you continue to publicly list all the reasons they should be supported by the state.

Defending it publicly on a message board is promoting it.

Defending something is promoting it? That's quite a leap.

Here's a fact, I want zero abortions, you want zero abortions, how about constructively using our agreement on that view rather than pathetically tearing down everyone who dares disagree with you?

Defending something consistently on a public board, yes, that's promotion.

Corps pay big bucks for that privilege, and PP thanks you for your service.

No it's not, not even close. I defend marijuana smokers til I'm hoarse in the throat, and I absolutely hate marijuana, have never smoked it in my life and the smell is worse than dog shit.

So frankly that connection isn't even in the same ballpark.

If you defend marijuana smokers on an open forum, then you're promoting the use of marijuana.

I'm sorry this simple aspect of communication escapes you.

Yeah, well, you won't reach your goal of zero abortions if you continue to publicly list all the reasons they should be supported by the state.

Supported? Terrible wording again, I don't want one tax dollar going towards abortions from the fed/state/local gov't.

Not wanting something outlawed isn't support, as i've already shown. I also don't support hitting your dog, but I don't want a slap on Rover's back to get someone arrested.

If you defend marijuana smokers on an open forum, then you're promoting the use of marijuana.

I'm sorry this simple aspect of communication escapes you.

Lol it's like trying to teach a kid 2+2=4 and that kid denying it over and over again.

Well I've provided 2 easy examples as parallels to prove you wrong, how about another?

I hate smoking, don't want cigarrettes to be banned.

I'll never eat calimari, don't want octopus eating banned.

I could go on all day.

Or at least you're promoting the violation of the law....

False, I'm promoting a changing of the law.

You're really desperately trying to pretend like you know my stances, and yet all your pathetic attempts at predicting what I think are always completely wrong.

My advice is to stop predicting, just asking works better.

I can only go by what you write here. And bloviate all you want, I'm dead on. If you support marijuana smokers on an open public forum, you are PROMOTING marijuana use.

If you support the legalization of baby killing on an open public forum, then you are PROMOTING baby killing.

You do know what the word promote means, right?

"
pro·mote

verb \prə-ˈmōt\
pro·mot·edpro·mot·ing

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb
a : to advance in station, rank, or honor : raise b : to change (a pawn) into a piece in chess by moving to the eighth rank c : to advance (a student) from one grade to the next higher grade

a : to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being : launch c : to present (merchandise) for buyer acceptance through advertising, publicity, or discounting

slang : to get possession of by doubtful means or by ingenuity "
Promote - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

In case you missed it:

to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being

I can only go by what you write here. And bloviate all you want, I'm dead on. If you support marijuana smokers on an open public forum, you are PROMOTING marijuana use.

If you support the legalization of baby killing on an open public forum, then you are PROMOTING baby killing.

"
pro·mote

verb \pr&#601;-&#712;m&#333;t\
pro·mot·edpro·mot·ing

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb
a : to advance in station, rank, or honor : raise b : to change (a pawn) into a piece in chess by moving to the eighth rank c : to advance (a student) from one grade to the next higher grade

a : to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being : launch c : to present (merchandise) for buyer acceptance through advertising, publicity, or discounting

No I'm not promoting marijuana use. I'm promoting the changing of the law to not arrest people for using marijuana. I want zero marijuana use unless for medicinal purposes, but that'll never happen no matter the law.

Here you go off the deep end with the kooky baby killing talk, nothing new.

To contribute to the growth of. So I want zero abortions, zero marijuana smoking, zero dog hitting, zero calimari on my plate, and that's me promoting the growth of all those things?

Again that's very rich, you've quickly become a wonderful source of entertainment. Thank you for that.

"
pro·mote

pro·mot·edpro·mot·ing

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb

No I'm not promoting marijuana use. I'm promoting the changing of the law to not arrest people for using marijuana. I want zero marijuana use unless for medicinal purposes, but that'll never happen no matter the law.

To contribute to the growth of. So I want zero abortions, zero marijuana smoking, zero dog hitting, zero calimari on my plate, and that's me promoting the growth of all those things?

Again that's very rich, you've quickly become a wonderful source of entertainment. Thank you for that.

All I can do is continue to direct you to the definition of promote:

"to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being "

"
pro·mote

pro·mot·edpro·mot·ing

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb

All I can do is continue to direct you to the definition of promote:

"to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being "

Trust me I get it, all you can do is continue to be wrong.

Keep saying me not wanting something outlawed is the same as promoting it.

Do you smoke cigarrettes? If not, do you want them outlawed?

"To help bring an enterprise into being".

I'm sorry, is English a second or third language for you?

I'm sorry, is English a second or third language for you?

Excuse me, are you for or against legal abortion and the legalization of marijuana?

See "promote definition":

Idiot. Why do people who haven't even a minimal command of the language insist on debating topics that center around their blind spots?

Excuse me, are you for or against legal abortion and the legalization of marijuana?

See "promote definition":

Idiot. Why do people who haven't even a minimal command of the language insist on debating topics that center around their blind spots?

Hmmm...trying to explain away the inability to comprehend English with the use of bad grammar and syntax.

Win/win.

If you support, on a public board, the legalization of marijuana and the killing of babies, guess what that is?

PROMOTION.

Sorry, words do mean something. Even if you don't understand them.

Forum List

Back