A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Hmmm...trying to explain away the inability to comprehend English with the use of bad grammar and syntax.

Win/win.

If you support, on a public board, the legalization of marijuana and the killing of babies, guess what that is?

PROMOTION.

Sorry, words do mean something. Even if you don't understand them.

So you're afraid to admit that you don't smoke, but don't want smoking outlawed?

That must mean you promote children smoking, CHILD KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what does my non-promotion of smoking have to do with promoting abortion and drug use?

Hmmm...trying to explain away the inability to comprehend English with the use of bad grammar and syntax.

Win/win.

If you support, on a public board, the legalization of marijuana and the killing of babies, guess what that is?

PROMOTION.

You are an idiot, and pretty much a troll. Just sayin!

Says the troll.

I've been here for quite some time educating retards about the meanings of words.

Where have you been?

And what does my non-promotion of smoking have to do with promoting abortion and drug use?

We're doing the same thing.

I don't smoke marijuana, but don't want it banned. I'm not promoting it.

You don't smoke cigarettes, but don't want it banned. You're not promoting it.

I can't make it any more obvious than that.

:eusa_shhh: It is different for you, don't you get it?

These are the same people who think that supporting planned parenthood means you are supporting the killing of babies. When in reality you are supporting the prevention of unwanted pregnancies.

Last edited:

:eusa_shhh: It is different for you, don't you get it?

These are the same people who think that supporting planned parenthood means who supporting the killing of babies. When in reality you are supporting the prevention of unwanted pregnancies.

No I don't get it, I need a retarded volunteer to help me.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you're going to count on a retarded volunteer, I can pretty much guarantee you'll never get it.

Pss...prevention of pregnancy means you prevent the pregnancy.

Not terminate it.

Again, those pesky definitions..they do get in the way when you're promoting wholesale slaughter of infants, don't they?

pre·ven·tion [ pri vénshən ]
  1. action that stops something from happening: an action or actions taken to stop somebody from doing something or to stop something from happening
  2. something that acts to prevent something: an action that makes it impossible or very difficult for somebody to do something or for something to happen

Synonyms: deterrence, anticipation, preclusion, stoppage, inhibition, hindrance, avoidance

If you're going to count on a retarded volunteer, I can pretty much guarantee you'll never get it.

I can see sarcasm is another thing you don't get.

The list gets longer with each post you make, but I'm glad I could educate you on how we're saying the exact same thing in my cigarette and marijuana illustration.

Not terminate it.

Again, those pesky definitions..they do get in the way when you're promoting wholesale slaughter of infants, don't they?

So Planned Parenthood doesn't prevent pregnancies? That's news to me...

Win/win.

PROMOTION.

You are an idiot, and pretty much a troll. Just sayin!

Didn't you already say that?

:lol:

Shall I post the definition of troll?

Excuse me, are you for or against legal abortion and the legalization of marijuana?

See "promote definition":

"To help bring an enterprise into being".

Idiot. Why do people who haven't even a minimal command of the language insist on debating topics that center around their blind spots?

Keep saying me not wanting something outlawed is the same as promoting it.

Do you smoke cigarrettes? If not, do you want them outlawed?

S/h/it sounds like Bachmann.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwTgf2pUdA]Michele Bachmann in Bizarre Hypnotic Trance with Chris Matthews - YouTube[/ame]

Not terminate it.

So Planned Parenthood doesn't prevent pregnancies? That's news to me...

Our discussion is about abortion. Try to keep up.

Sorry, didn't realize you were the sole person in charge of directing discussion on this thread.

I'm not, but to pretend that we were talking about pregnancy prevention when we were discussing abortion all along is disengenuous.

Forum List

Back