A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

The side that doesn't advocate ripping into the wombs of underaged girls and killing innocent babies.

Every single pro-abortionist has argued it. When they discover that the old stand by (and untrue) "We have to have legal abortion to keep women from dying in childbirth and monster babies from taking over the earth" has already been tagged as unmitigated crap, they fall back on "We have to have abortion because otherwise those nasty poor people will keep beating their kids to death and having retarded babies".

Why do you believe we need legalized baby killing? And how do you feel about euthanasia?

That's such unmitigated bullshit it's hard to believe you typed it with a straight face. You make claims about what every 'pro-abortionist' believes and has argued, yet call someone else a troll for taking offense at being called a nazi? :lol:

Chilling is the correct adjective, and all pro-abortionists have the same disdain of life...not only disdain of life (usually they want to see those who kill people protected to the nth degree...whether terrorists or butchers) but even worse, their belief that they have some superior insight into who is worthy of life.

Nazis and monsters, each and every one. I do mean every one. They don't admit it or own it, and they will obfuscate and lie about what they defend..but Nazis always do.

Koshergrl, you have just called me a Nazi. That means I put you on ignore, as there are some things that are flatly inexcusable, and that's one. I will not engage in a pretense of civilized discourse with someone who behaves like a dyspeptic baboon.

I will give you one chance to retract the statement.

"Wah, wah, wah, my vagina has sand in it."

She didn't call you a Nazi, you pussyaching little weenie. She said your attitude toward human life was comparable to a Nazi. And you massively overestimate anyone's interest in communication with you. What are you expecting Kosher to do, wail, "Oh, noes!!! Dragon, that brilliant example of humanity, might not direct his bullshit comments my way!!! Whatever shall I do?! Oh, please! Forgive me!"?

Contemplate getting over yourself, ass clown. You're justifying killing unborn babies. You have no moral high ground to call anyone else "inexcusable". You're damned lucky DECENT human beings condescend to talk to you at all.

LOL, nice try there Cecilie, but she clearly called him exactly that. She even clarified it in a later post.

What's the beef with being lumped with the people who have the exact same ideology?

Typical baby killer stance. Don't DARE compare them to PAST supporters of baby killing! They're somehow DIFFERENT. I guess they think their lies are better..but honestly, they're the exact same lies.

It all comes down to expecting people to give you a pass for reprehensible behavior based on your innate and superior VALUE. "Don't question ME! It might LOOK like I embrace the same ideology, but I don't answer to YOU! I'm BETTER than you, and them, and those people over there, and that's all there is to it!"

128678993847278397.jpg

I'm not sure what side to take honestly.

I hear you.

I'm a bona fide moderate on this subject.

I lean towards the rational and trust medical science. So if life is defined as brain and heart activity, then we know when the fetus is "alive," about 6 weeks gestation. After 6 weeks, you are killing a living human being - simply no question or excuse. I realize that not all killing is murder, but justifying the killing of a defenseless human in the womb is pretty tough.

On the other side, prior to the development of the heart and brain, I'm of the choice side, I strongly support the morning after pill and plan "B." Abortion past 6 weeks gestation should require a court order - so that the rights of the condemned are protected. In the first few weeks, it's a different proposition.

And this is the arrogance and ignorance common among those opposed to privacy rights.

Say, could you explain how going to a public clinic or hospital to have a procedure done by a staff of strangers is a matter of being secure in ones person and papers: BUT detailing every aspect of your family life to the IRS via the 1040 form isn't?

Yeah, hypocrisy is the foundation of the left - still........

Which makes sense considering she’s confused.

I see far more confusion and inconsistency on your side.

What's the beef with being lumped with the people who have the exact same ideology?

Typical baby killer stance. Don't DARE compare them to PAST supporters of baby killing! They're somehow DIFFERENT. I guess they think their lies are better..but honestly, they're the exact same lies.

Because I don't recall anyone here saying their abortion stance is based on a desire to improve the status of their group, or whatever other reasons you assign to the beliefs of pro-choice people. Even if someone HAS claimed such beliefs, it does not mean that everyone who is for legal abortion has the same reasons, despite your insistence.

I'm not sure what side to take honestly.

Nor are you required to take any.

The genius of the rule of law in general, and the right to privacy in particular, is that you alone get to decide, or make no decision at all. Rather than the government restricting or eliminating that right, as opponents of privacy rights advocate.

There's no right to privacy where murder is concerned.

I can keep saying that as long as you can keep pretending this is about privacy.

Murder isn't a "right", private or otherwise.

Abortion isn’t ‘murder,’ as the Court ruled in Casey, during the first five months. The Casey Court also reaffirmed the right to privacy, and any undue burden placed on that right during the first five months is a violation of that right:

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

Consequently, you’re free to believe and argue what you like, however idiotic. But when you refer to abortion as ‘murder,’ you merely exhibit your ignorance of the law.

Murder is murder whether the courts condone it illegally or not. It was murder when slave owners killed their slaves in various and assorted ways, it is murder when men kill their female relatives in countries ruled by sharia, and it's murder when children are butchered.

This is the difference between those who will allow human rights violations and those who won't: Those who are okay with human rights violations will hide behind the law, and pretend that a human rights violation isn't taking place because the law allows it. And see, we're back to nazism again...

Murder is murder whether the courts condone it illegally or not. It was murder when slave owners killed their slaves in various and assorted ways, it is murder when men kill their female relatives in countries ruled by sharia, and it's murder when children are butchered.

This is the difference between those who will allow human rights violations and those who won't: Those who are okay with human rights violations will hide behind the law, and pretend that a human rights violation isn't taking place because the law allows it. And see, we're back to nazism again...

Can you not accept that there are those of us who honestly believe, in certain circumstances, that abortion is not murder, regardless of the legality?

I completely accept that you and others consider abortion to be murder. I accept that this view is held honestly by probably a large majority of people. I disagree, I even find it hard to understand how someone can regard, say, a newly fertilized egg as a person, but I know that there are many who do.

I do not expect you to agree with my views. I would hope only that you can believe that I, and others with similar opinions, can hold our opinions without them being some sort of smokescreen for our real, hidden thoughts.

I realize C Clayton specifically mentioned law, but I am responding not only to this post of yours but all the posts I've read from you in the thread.

He is a Nazi.

And he put me on ignore because I call him on his bs in this and other threads. The only troll here is Dragon. He is putting me on ignore because, as I pointed out, he can't address the issue honestly.

Pro-abortionists are Nazis and monsters, whether they admit it or not. He's no different than any of a dozen on this site. They provide dishonest "reasons" for abortion, but it comes down to this...they think the elimination of a certain group of children will provide their own group with a better chance of survival and advancement. It's that simple. They think that by eliminating the poor, the halt, the lame, the dysfunctional, their own little "acceptable" population will do better and be stronger.

That's nazism.

Well, in all fairness, if you were him, how confident would YOU feel about your ability in the struggle for survival of the fittest?

Every single pro-abortionist has argued it. When they discover that the old stand by (and untrue) "We have to have legal abortion to keep women from dying in childbirth and monster babies from taking over the earth" has already been tagged as unmitigated crap, they fall back on "We have to have abortion because otherwise those nasty poor people will keep beating their kids to death and having retarded babies".

Why do you believe we need legalized baby killing? And how do you feel about euthanasia?

That's such unmitigated bullshit it's hard to believe you typed it with a straight face. You make claims about what every 'pro-abortionist' believes and has argued, yet call someone else a troll for taking offense at being called a nazi? :lol:

Well, let's put it this way. Do YOU support legalized abortion? If so, what's YOUR reasoning for it, which does NOT fit into any of these categories Kosher mentioned? Are you still clinging to one of the long-since debunked scientific fallacies, like "It's her body" or "It's just a clump of cells"? I mean, you can sound uneducated if you prefer, but Kosher is at least being polite enough to give pro-abortionists credit for having changed to updated arguments, however dumb they still are.

Forum List

Back