A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Koshergrl, you have just called me a Nazi. That means I put you on ignore, as there are some things that are flatly inexcusable, and that's one. I will not engage in a pretense of civilized discourse with someone who behaves like a dyspeptic baboon.

I will give you one chance to retract the statement.

"Wah, wah, wah, my vagina has sand in it."

She didn't call you a Nazi, you pussyaching little weenie. She said your attitude toward human life was comparable to a Nazi. And you massively overestimate anyone's interest in communication with you. What are you expecting Kosher to do, wail, "Oh, noes!!! Dragon, that brilliant example of humanity, might not direct his bullshit comments my way!!! Whatever shall I do?! Oh, please! Forgive me!"?

Contemplate getting over yourself, ass clown. You're justifying killing unborn babies. You have no moral high ground to call anyone else "inexcusable". You're damned lucky DECENT human beings condescend to talk to you at all.

LOL, nice try there Cecilie, but she clearly called him exactly that. She even clarified it in a later post.

It's called a "metaphor", although she certainly DID take it further to the literal in her next post, and he damned well asked for it, whining little putz that he is. She's obviously not saying they're members of the Nazi Party, or sharing all political beliefs and goals with them, or even that they're anti-Semitic. She's drawing a parallel regarding their disrespect for human life.

My GOD, the quality of education in America these days.

128678993847278397.jpg

Debate? Wouldn't a debate require that there actually be someone on the other side CAPABLE of debating? We're still waiting for the left to send in their first-string.

"Wah, wah, wah, my vagina has sand in it."

She didn't call you a Nazi, you pussyaching little weenie. She said your attitude toward human life was comparable to a Nazi. And you massively overestimate anyone's interest in communication with you. What are you expecting Kosher to do, wail, "Oh, noes!!! Dragon, that brilliant example of humanity, might not direct his bullshit comments my way!!! Whatever shall I do?! Oh, please! Forgive me!"?

Contemplate getting over yourself, ass clown. You're justifying killing unborn babies. You have no moral high ground to call anyone else "inexcusable". You're damned lucky DECENT human beings condescend to talk to you at all.

LOL, nice try there Cecilie, but she clearly called him exactly that. She even clarified it in a later post.

It's called a "metaphor", although she certainly DID take it further to the literal in her next post, and he damned well asked for it, whining little putz that he is. She's obviously not saying they're members of the Nazi Party, or sharing all political beliefs and goals with them, or even that they're anti-Semitic. She's drawing a parallel regarding their disrespect for human life.

I don't give a damn if it was a metaphor. I don't care if he asked for it. You can bitch and moan about those things, but I put the relevant part of your original post in bold. Dragon did not say anything that I recall about being called a Nazi being ok so long as it is metaphorical. He did not say anything about koshergrl's use of Nazi being literal. You took it upon yourself to say that koshergrl didn't say exactly what she did say. You took it upon yourself to not only assume you know what koshergrl meant, but why Dragon was offended by it. And you accomplished it all in your usual condescending, arrogant fashion.

Was it your vast education which prepared you to (incorrectly) make claims about other people's intentions? What degree did you earn which taught you that someone makes a clear statement, the best response is to deny that statement was made?

Every single pro-abortionist has argued it. When they discover that the old stand by (and untrue) "We have to have legal abortion to keep women from dying in childbirth and monster babies from taking over the earth" has already been tagged as unmitigated crap, they fall back on "We have to have abortion because otherwise those nasty poor people will keep beating their kids to death and having retarded babies".

Why do you believe we need legalized baby killing? And how do you feel about euthanasia?

That's such unmitigated bullshit it's hard to believe you typed it with a straight face. You make claims about what every 'pro-abortionist' believes and has argued, yet call someone else a troll for taking offense at being called a nazi? :lol:

Well, let's put it this way. Do YOU support legalized abortion? If so, what's YOUR reasoning for it, which does NOT fit into any of these categories Kosher mentioned? Are you still clinging to one of the long-since debunked scientific fallacies, like "It's her body" or "It's just a clump of cells"? I mean, you can sound uneducated if you prefer, but Kosher is at least being polite enough to give pro-abortionists credit for having changed to updated arguments, however dumb they still are.

I support legalized abortion prior to the development of the brain. The ability to think is the most important thing in determining the value of life, IMO. That view has nothing to do with saving the mother's life or the economic status of the parents or the potential for abuse by the parents or the possible disabilities of the child.

I don't give a damn if it was a metaphor. I don't care if he asked for it. You can bitch and moan about those things, but I put the relevant part of your original post in bold. Dragon did not say anything that I recall about being called a Nazi being ok so long as it is metaphorical. He did not say anything about koshergrl's use of Nazi being literal. You took it upon yourself to say that koshergrl didn't say exactly what she did say. You took it upon yourself to not only assume you know what koshergrl meant, but why Dragon was offended by it. And you accomplished it all in your usual condescending, arrogant fashion.

Was it your vast education which prepared you to (incorrectly) make claims about other people's intentions? What degree did you earn which taught you that someone makes a clear statement, the best response is to deny that statement was made?

I didn't make claims of people's intentions..the intentions are right there for everybody to see.

Sorry if they happen to be the very same intentions that the Nazis have, and I'm sorry if you use the same methods to make them palatable.

The very same people who say "NEVER AGAIN" sure piss and moan when somebody actually says, "never again". Of course, that's because they don't really mean "never again". They actually believe in the idea of purifying the gene pool via murder.

It's funny that when asked directly about the reasons they support abortion they refuse to answer, when the parallel between nazis and baby killers is drawn. That's rather telling. But they'll spout it out randomly in a thread about, say, baking bread. "We're overpopulated anyway and everybody knows that those poor black women just abuse those babies...kill them all!"

I'm not sure what side to take honestly.

I hear you.

I'm a bona fide moderate on this subject.

I lean towards the rational and trust medical science. So if life is defined as brain and heart activity, then we know when the fetus is "alive," about 6 weeks gestation. After 6 weeks, you are killing a living human being - simply no question or excuse. I realize that not all killing is murder, but justifying the killing of a defenseless human in the womb is pretty tough.

On the other side, prior to the development of the heart and brain, I'm of the choice side, I strongly support the morning after pill and plan "B." Abortion past 6 weeks gestation should require a court order - so that the rights of the condemned are protected. In the first few weeks, it's a different proposition.

For the record, life is NOT defined as "brain and heart activity". To be precise, those are called "measurable signs of life", which is not the same thing. The medical profession is NOT taking a declarative stand on when a fetus is or isn't alive when it talks about brain and heart activity; it is making a simple statement about how medical professionals can tell when someone has died.

What's the beef with being lumped with the people who have the exact same ideology?

Typical baby killer stance. Don't DARE compare them to PAST supporters of baby killing! They're somehow DIFFERENT. I guess they think their lies are better..but honestly, they're the exact same lies.

Because I don't recall anyone here saying their abortion stance is based on a desire to improve the status of their group, or whatever other reasons you assign to the beliefs of pro-choice people. Even if someone HAS claimed such beliefs, it does not mean that everyone who is for legal abortion has the same reasons, despite your insistence.

Oh, you've missed the various people who've posted on the board about how abortion is a good thing because of overpopulation? What do you think that means, exactly? Why is overpopulation considered A Bad Thing?

Perhaps there are pro-abortionists who don't take as gospel the idea that the world is dangerously overpopulated. I personally have never met one.

Murder is murder whether the courts condone it illegally or not. It was murder when slave owners killed their slaves in various and assorted ways, it is murder when men kill their female relatives in countries ruled by sharia, and it's murder when children are butchered.

This is the difference between those who will allow human rights violations and those who won't: Those who are okay with human rights violations will hide behind the law, and pretend that a human rights violation isn't taking place because the law allows it. And see, we're back to nazism again...

Can you not accept that there are those of us who honestly believe, in certain circumstances, that abortion is not murder, regardless of the legality?

I completely accept that you and others consider abortion to be murder. I accept that this view is held honestly by probably a large majority of people. I disagree, I even find it hard to understand how someone can regard, say, a newly fertilized egg as a person, but I know that there are many who do.

I do not expect you to agree with my views. I would hope only that you can believe that I, and others with similar opinions, can hold our opinions without them being some sort of smokescreen for our real, hidden thoughts.

I realize C Clayton specifically mentioned law, but I am responding not only to this post of yours but all the posts I've read from you in the thread.

No one is denying that you think those things. What we don't accept is that your thoughts are in any way correct or valid or worthwhile. There is nothing to respect, admire, or even tolerate about a viewpoint that culminates in infanticide.

Yo, Mr. English Professor. That's what a fucking metaphor IS, you illiterate dipshit. It's calling something something else in order to draw a comparison. Perhaps you should have looked up the word "metaphor" before opening your gob. Once again, I sincerely doubt that Kosher was imputing to Dragon membership in the Nazi Party, or all of the political and philosophical beliefs thereof (which is what literally, rather than metaphorically, calling someone a Nazi would entail). As far as his disregard for human life, THAT parallel was dead-on.

While we're on the subject of not giving a damn, I don't give a damn what Dragon's conditions are for liking something. You have obviously mistaken me for someone who considers Dragon worth a fart in a wind tunnel. In all honesty, the fact that Dragon got his panties all in a ruffle about what Kosher said is what I liked about it. So telling me how "it being a metaphor" - especially when you apparently have no idea what a metaphor is - doesn't make it less offensive to Dragon is a waste of time, because I didn't WANT it to be less offensive to Dragon.

He's a whining little bitch who wanted an excuse to flounce off in high dudgeon so he didn't have to get his pansy ass kicked any more, and this whole hyperliteral faux outrage over "Nazi is inexcusable" is just a vehicle for pretending he's not retreating. Not impressed with it from him, not impressed with it from Dr. "you're spitting on Holocaust graves!" Drock, not impressed with it from you and your "She said the word, so she literally meant he's a Nazi!" Grow up. If you pussyaching little weiners want to sound retreat, just fucking do it. Don't waste our time trying to establish some sort of moral high ground first. You're advocating baby-killing. You have no moral ground at all, high or otherwise.

In conclusion, it's damned hard not to be condescending when I'm surrounded by illiterate boobs. Perhaps if you didn't require so much dumbing-down just to make things understandable, I wouldn't feel the need to talk to you like a retarded five-year-old.

That's such unmitigated bullshit it's hard to believe you typed it with a straight face. You make claims about what every 'pro-abortionist' believes and has argued, yet call someone else a troll for taking offense at being called a nazi? :lol:

Well, let's put it this way. Do YOU support legalized abortion? If so, what's YOUR reasoning for it, which does NOT fit into any of these categories Kosher mentioned? Are you still clinging to one of the long-since debunked scientific fallacies, like "It's her body" or "It's just a clump of cells"? I mean, you can sound uneducated if you prefer, but Kosher is at least being polite enough to give pro-abortionists credit for having changed to updated arguments, however dumb they still are.

I support legalized abortion prior to the development of the brain. The ability to think is the most important thing in determining the value of life, IMO. That view has nothing to do with saving the mother's life or the economic status of the parents or the potential for abuse by the parents or the possible disabilities of the child.

So basically, you're clinging to the debunked "it's just a clump of cells" line, and trying to make it sound new and improved. ::shrug:: Okay, your ignorance is your problem. If you want to wave it like a flag, go for it. I suppose it's a lot easier to just develop your own "medical facts" "in your opinion" than to learn any real ones, right? Real facts lead to other facts, and that always leads to discomfort.

I didn't make claims of people's intentions..the intentions are right there for everybody to see.

Sorry if they happen to be the very same intentions that the Nazis have, and I'm sorry if you use the same methods to make them palatable.

The very same people who say "NEVER AGAIN" sure piss and moan when somebody actually says, "never again". Of course, that's because they don't really mean "never again". They actually believe in the idea of purifying the gene pool via murder.

Actually, he's talking about me "making claims" about YOUR intentions. Apparently, liberals are confounded by the notion that one can understand what someone has written simply by virtue of being able to read. Doesn't even require a degree. As I recall, they teach metaphor and simile in middle school.

Unless, of course, you WERE trying to say that Dragon is a member of the Nazi Party, marches around wearing swastikas, is obsessed with killing or subjugating Jews, hates Communism, is a hyper-nationalist . . . that sort of thing. I'll grant that he's anti-capitalism and anti-democracy, but I'm still pretty sure that wasn't what you were referring to. But if you actually WERE literally calling him a Nazi, let me know.

So basically, you're clinging to the debunked "it's just a clump of cells" line, and trying to make it sound new and improved.

You complain about not having good people to debate then resort to straw men and refuse to address his point in any way other than saying he's wrong?

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

And medical science does not support the fetus being able to think at conception.

Actually, he's talking about me "making claims" about YOUR intentions. Apparently, liberals are confounded by the notion that one can understand what someone has written simply by virtue of being able to read. Doesn't even require a degree. As I recall, they teach metaphor and simile in middle school.

Unless, of course, you WERE trying to say that Dragon is a member of the Nazi Party, marches around wearing swastikas, is obsessed with killing or subjugating Jews, hates Communism, is a hyper-nationalist . . . that sort of thing. I'll grant that he's anti-capitalism and anti-democracy, but I'm still pretty sure that wasn't what you were referring to. But if you actually WERE literally calling him a Nazi, let me know.

No, they don't actually belong to the Nazi party, I assume. I was speaking in terms of ideology...

I guess it makes sense that they think being able to read = the ability to read minds. They think that their personal opinions about things = evidence that their opinions have been scientifically proven. It's the entitlement thing. The fact that they think something is in and of itself the evidence that what they think is true.

So basically, you're clinging to the debunked "it's just a clump of cells" line, and trying to make it sound new and improved.

You complain about not having good people to debate then resort to straw men and refuse to address his point in any way other than saying he's wrong?

And medical science does not support the fetus being able to think at conception.

Medical science doesn't support the belief that any of the progressives on this site can think now.

Murder is murder whether the courts condone it illegally or not. It was murder when slave owners killed their slaves in various and assorted ways, it is murder when men kill their female relatives in countries ruled by sharia, and it's murder when children are butchered.

This is the difference between those who will allow human rights violations and those who won't: Those who are okay with human rights violations will hide behind the law, and pretend that a human rights violation isn't taking place because the law allows it. And see, we're back to nazism again...

Can you not accept that there are those of us who honestly believe, in certain circumstances, that abortion is not murder, regardless of the legality?

I completely accept that you and others consider abortion to be murder. I accept that this view is held honestly by probably a large majority of people. I disagree, I even find it hard to understand how someone can regard, say, a newly fertilized egg as a person, but I know that there are many who do.

I do not expect you to agree with my views. I would hope only that you can believe that I, and others with similar opinions, can hold our opinions without them being some sort of smokescreen for our real, hidden thoughts.

I realize C Clayton specifically mentioned law, but I am responding not only to this post of yours but all the posts I've read from you in the thread.

No one is denying that you think those things. What we don't accept is that your thoughts are in any way correct or valid or worthwhile. There is nothing to respect, admire, or even tolerate about a viewpoint that culminates in infanticide.

Again, we come up against the arrogant assumption of the left..."if we think it, that makes it good and right, and you shall not point out any similarities with those who in the past have shared our beliefs because THOSE people are bad, while WE are motivated by our superior intellect and understanding, and therefore A-Ok!"

What garbage.

For the record, life is NOT defined as "brain and heart activity". To be precise, those are called "measurable signs of life", which is not the same thing. The medical profession is NOT taking a declarative stand on when a fetus is or isn't alive when it talks about brain and heart activity; it is making a simple statement about how medical professionals can tell when someone has died.

I disagree. IF the definition of death is the cessation of brain and heart activity, then the presence of these is the definition of life.

I know that the weasels of the pro-abortion AMA would never make a declarative statement on where life begins, but by defining where it ends, they have established the parameters. From a scientific standpoint, that is a living human growing in the womb.

No, brain activity begins 5 to 6 weeks gestation.

So you agree that once there is brain activity, the rights of the child MUST be protected, then?

What's the beef with being lumped with the people who have the exact same ideology?

Typical baby killer stance. Don't DARE compare them to PAST supporters of baby killing! They're somehow DIFFERENT. I guess they think their lies are better..but honestly, they're the exact same lies.

Odd that someone with the name koshergirl would be the biggest anti-semite on the board.

Forum List

Back