A question to liberals who say Obama didn't create the ISIS

You can't except the fact obama wanted to use ending the Iraq war was a political tool to win the white house.

dude, it's "accept the fact".

You mean he actually did what he promised he would do and what the American people wanted done?

2008 was a referendum on Iraq. If you wanted to keep throwing away good lives after bad and waste more money... vote for McCain. He might even up the ante and invade Iran at the behest of our Zionist Masters.

Or you could vote for Obama and end the War in Iraq.

Wow. YOu mean we actually voted for something and got it? That's fucking unprecedented.

Again Joe we are still in Afghanistan, why is it you have not heard the Taliban getting out of control?

You are trying to defend one of the most military fuck ups in the 21th century when you win a war , but didn't stay to maintain the peace.

No I just can't stand ignorant fucks like you..

Joe we put troops back in Iraq before an agreement..

So essentially, and American soldier (who aren't anywhere near the combat zones) can't be charged... Nor are they engaging in combat operations.

Put down the bottle, buddy.

So in your world crack head you think the men in the blue hats Will defend Iraq to prosecute US soldiers?

Put down the crack pipe dude.

So again crack head Joe, name me one peace treaty the U.S. government kept with American Indians..

Just one crack head Joe?

So crack head Joe...

Again why do we have troops in Afghanistan but pulled them out of Iraq?

A simple question because both governments are our puppets.

Well, it's probably got something to do with the Republicans getting us into a quagmire by invading Iraq in 2003, on completely ficticious claims that Saddam was a threat to our national security.
The republicans? nearly the whole government ended up voting to start that stupid war in Iraq....including senator Hillary Clinton. Do some homework!

By the way Trump was against the Iraq war....

Yes, most of Congress voted to invade Iraq based on REPUBLICAN LIES, Mr. Ram. Specifically lies put forth by Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. One by one, Bush retracted those lies, finally admitting in that Saddam Hussein had NOTHING to do with 9/11. How's that for homework?

Scroll to 1:15 in:

Again Joe we are still in Afghanistan, why is it you have not heard the Taliban getting out of control?

I have no idea why we are still in Afghanistan. Probably because no one on either side of the aisle is willing to day, "This is stupid and we need to stop".

The reality is, they are already kind of making backdoor motions to the Taliban to come out of the cold.

You are trying to defend one of the most military fuck ups in the 21th century when you win a war , but didn't stay to maintain the peace.

"21th century? Seriously, dude?

Guy, it's hard enough to argue with your level of drunken stupid, but it would be a lot less distracting if you could at least pretend to follow the basic rules of grammar.

So in your world crack head you think the men in the blue hats Will defend Iraq to prosecute US soldiers?

No. I expect the Iraqis to defend Iraq, with our help. Which they are doing just fine. Fallujah has been retaken. Mosul is about to be retaken.

Now, it would have been nice if we hadn't squandered billions of dollars not effectively building an Iraqi Army while Halliburton got rich in the Bush years...

people can explain timelines and history to dumbass RW's from now until hell freezes over and they wont be able to understand it.

take the op for instance ..

Did they invite us to come in and invade and occupy them , you stupid moron?

No, but once we "liberated" them, it wasn't like we could tell them what to do. That would put the lie to the whole 'liberating" them thing.

Again, not sure why you want to piss away more lives covering up Bush's mistakes.

Again why do we still have troops in Afghanistan?

The Afghans signed a status of forces agreement, that's why.

The Iraqis didn't.

This isn't fucking complicated, drunk-boy.

That's little Joey boys MO, he can't win one honesty so he just lies. That is all the whackadoodle has.

And enjoying the space I occupy in your head, apparently.

No space, just stating the truth about you. You are a lying whackadoodle and even the liberals on this board know that.

You can't except the fact obama wanted to use ending the Iraq war was a political tool to win the white house.

dude, it's "accept the fact".

You mean he actually did what he promised he would do and what the American people wanted done?

2008 was a referendum on Iraq. If you wanted to keep throwing away good lives after bad and waste more money... vote for McCain. He might even up the ante and invade Iran at the behest of our Zionist Masters.

Or you could vote for Obama and end the War in Iraq.

Wow. YOu mean we actually voted for something and got it? That's fucking unprecedented.

It was a referendum on the economy not the war, only a half witted idiot would lie about it, whoops forgot who I was talking to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

people can explain timelines and history to dumbass RW's from now until hell freezes over and they wont be able to understand it.

take the op for instance ..

Excuse me?

The ignorance and ignoring the time line is all yours..

Again post a news story pre 2014 that mentions ISIS? And Again we had troops back in Iraq with out a vote by the Iraq parliament

What Happened to Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq?

Only now, nearly six months into the gradual escalation of the renewed ground forces commitment to Iraq, there does not appear to be any such immunity protections. There is an interim immunity agreement covered only by an exchange of diplomatic notes dating from June 2014 when Obama ordered the first escalation of 300 U.S. boots on the ground. But as far as we can determine, there has been no Iraqi parliamentary vote ratifying that immunity protection. Instead, even as the U.S. ground presence has ballooned by an order of magnitude, the immunity protections appear to be only covered by the exchange of diplomatic notes.

It was a referendum on the economy not the war, only a half witted idiot would lie about it, whoops forgot who I was talking to.

No, it was a referndum on the war, too.. which most people thought was a bad idea.

get with the program. Your Trumpenfuhrer has told you it was a bad war.

No, it was a referndum on the war, too.. which most people thought was a bad idea.

McCain was in the lead and then the economy tanked, of course you are smart enough to know that, you are also not smart enough to figure out by now I am noting voting for Trump. I'm not a partisan whackadoodle like you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The isis was around for nearly a decade before he came to power! So how did he do that? Quite the trick.
You keep posting that lie but you have yet to furnish proof. Because it's not true and you know it. Every time you post that lie I will be right here to point it out to the whole board that you are a liar. You will never sneak that BS past me...I know first hand that you are full of crap.
Here learn some history:
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This isn't a partisan talking point, I heard Lindsey Graham on the Megan McCain program talking about it yesterday and he was talking about how ridiculous Trumps claim was. It is well known that Isi formed in 2006 in Iraq and they only started calling themselves ISIS and ISIL in 2013-2014 following the Syrian civil war.

Well, it's probably got something to do with the Republicans getting us into a quagmire by invading Iraq in 2003, on completely ficticious claims that Saddam was a threat to our national security.
The republicans? nearly the whole government ended up voting to start that stupid war in Iraq....including senator Hillary Clinton. Do some homework!

By the way Trump was against the Iraq war....
Trump was wishy washy about the war, saying he supported it with Stern then changing his tune later on. He is also on record supporting the withdraw from Iraq which he claims caused ISIS and blames Obama for

The isis was around for nearly a decade before he came to power! So how did he do that? Quite the trick.
You keep posting that lie but you have yet to furnish proof. Because it's not true and you know it. Every time you post that lie I will be right here to point it out to the whole board that you are a liar. You will never sneak that BS past me...I know first hand that you are full of crap.
Here learn some history:
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This isn't a partisan talking point, I heard Lindsey Graham on the Megan McCain program talking about it yesterday and he was talking about how ridiculous Trumps claim was. It is well known that Isi formed in 2006 in Iraq and they only started calling themselves ISIS and ISIL in 2013-2014 following the Syrian civil war.

According to your link: The group originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda.

Well we disagree with our pols from time to time.....free and original thought, try it sometime........break away from the talking points.

The important thing is that they're being beaten back. Syria: Manbij residents celebrate ISIS' ouster - CNN.com
not looking so great on ISIS...shock...this administration has been lying to you.....Exclusive: 50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked
Cooked? Tell it to them.

160610202604-syria-fighters-funeral-0604-exlarge-169.jpg

Syrian Kurds march at the funeral of fighters who died fighting ISIS in Manbij.

Forum List

Back