A question to liberals who say Obama didn't create the ISIS

Prove to me that the name ISIS appeared before 2014 in any media..
He can't he is a liar...he is trying to clear Obama's fuck ups but everyone knows the truth. Obama founded Isis.

baby bush de-stabilized the middle east when he started his war of choice based on lies.

then baby bush agreed to a date for us to pull out of the region... probably to screw his successor.
when the new administration tried to renegotiate, we were told no.

it's not about what "liberals say". it's about what is real.

it exists no matter what the voices in your head tell you.

Hindsight is easy.

Before the fact, the only ones who wanted us to leave troops in Iraq were

1. the usual neocon suspects who had been wrong about everything up to that point

2. the even crazier neocons who simply want perpetual war in the ME, and the US in the middle of it, for whatever self-interests or delusions those crazies might have, and

3. the usual bunch of ODS'ers, who reflexively oppose everything Obama does.

What did you prove?

Except a rag tag rebel group of a few men waved the ISIS flag a bit? And exploded in Iraq when obama and McCain sent them arms in syria?

Remind me again how powerful the Taliban is in Afghanistan since obama kept troops in.

You can't see the difference can you?

You morons just can't seem to get through your head the simplest of truths because it does NOT comply with your rather sick, "I hate Obama" agenda......

• Bush negotiated a pull out of ALL troops for 2011
  • The [supposedly] duly elected Malaki government in Iraq demanded that the agreement be honored and all troops be out by 2011
  • Malaki...as a Shia.....purged from the Iraqi army virtually all Sunni officers and troops
  • Those now unemployed and disenfranchised Sunnis having no other recourse, founded ISIS (probably with the help of Saudi Arabia and maybe even Israel who sees any stronger Shia government siding with Shia Iran as a major threat.)

Now, Obama had the choice of making OUR troops from so-called Iraq "liberators" to OCCUPIERS against Iraq's own will.,,He chose, wisely, to honor the agreement to pull out and probably saved hundreds and hundreds of US troops' lives.

But, as I previously stated....keep on harping like Trump that Obama "founded ISIS" and you'll surely just convince all your fellow Obama haters.....a waste of time.

Obama and Bush II are responsible for creating the power vacuum and the severe economic conditions in Iraq which allowed Zarqawi to convince those Iraqis that ISIS was the answer.

But I am not referring to Iraq.

I am referring to the ISIS in Syria where Baghdadi took advantage of the fact that Obama and Hillary were looking for a proxy agent willing to conduct a ground war against Assad..

A token force scattered around Iraq would not have prevented ISIS from doing what it did. It would have only perpetuated the mindset that Americans have to die protecting Iraq, while the Iraqi 'army' cowered in the background.

Now the Iraqis are fighting - and dying - for their own country. We are assisting. The Iraqis are winning.

A token force scattered around Iraq would not have prevented ISIS from doing what it did. It would have only perpetuated the mindset that Americans have to die protecting Iraq, while the Iraqi 'army' cowered in the background.

Now the Iraqis are fighting - and dying - for their own country. We are assisting. The Iraqis are winning.

HUH?

Iraq is divided into three factions

Kurds
Sunnis
Shiites

WHO is winning?

Here is former DIA Director General Michael Flynn on video admitting that the Obama Administration armed ISIS to overthrow the governments in the Middle East (Egypt, Libya, Syria, etc.).

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But hold on, you were helping them in 2012. While these groups are -

Michael Flynn: Yeah, we've allowed this, we've allowed this extremist, you know, these extremist militants to come in and -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But why did you allow them to do that, General? You were in post. You were the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Well, those are – those are – yeah, right, right. Well those are – those are policy – those are policy issues, yeah.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] I took the liberty – I took the liberty of printing out that document. This is the memo I quoted from. Did you see this document in 2012? Would this come across your table, one of your analysts wrote -

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Oh yeah, yeah, I paid very close attention to all those, sure.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] OK, So when you saw this, did you not pick up a phone and say, "What on earth are we doing supporting these Syrian rebels who are -"?

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Sure. That, that kind of information is presented and those become -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And what did you do about it?

Michael Flynn: Those become – those become – I argued about it.

Mehdi Hasan: Did you say, "We shouldn't be supporting these groups"?

Michael Flynn: I did. I mean, we argued about these, the different groups that were there and we said, you know, "Who is that is involved here?" and I will tell you that I, I do believe that the, the intelligence was very clear, and now it's a matter of whether or not policy is going to be as clear and as defining and as precise as it needs to be, and I don’t believe it was.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] – we kicked that can, Mehdi.

Mehdi Hasan: But three – we're not – but three years ago, let's just be clear for the sake of our viewers. In 2012, your agency was saying, quote: "The Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda in Iraq are the major forces driving the insurgence in Syria." In 2012, the US was helping coordinate arms transfers to those same groups. Why did you not stop that, if you're worried about the rise of quote, unquote, "Islamic extremism"?

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Yeah, I, I mean, I hate to say it's not my job but that – my job was to ensure that the accuracy of our intelligence that was being presented was as good as it could be, and I will tell you, it goes before 2012. I mean, when we were, when we were in Iraq and we still had decisions to be made before there was a decision to pull out of Iraq in 2011. I mean, it was very clear what we were, what we were going to face.

Mehdi Hasan: Well, I admire your frankness on this subject.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Very clear what we were gonna face.

Mehdi Hasan: Let me – let me just to, before we move on, just to clarify once more, you are basically saying that even in government at the time, you knew those groups were around. You saw this analysis -

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Sure.

Mehdi Hasan: - and you were arguing against it. But who wasn’t listening?

Michael Flynn: I think the administration.

Mehdi Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis -

Michael Flynn: I don’t know if they turned a blind eye. I think it was a decision. I think it was a wilful decision.

Mehdi Hasan: A wilful decision to go – support an insurgency that had Salafist, al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood?

Michael Flynn: [INTERRUPTING] Well, a wilful decision to do what they're doing, which, which you have to really – you have to really ask the President, what is it that he actually is doing with the, with the policy that is in place, because it is very, very confusing? I’m sitting here today, Mehdi, and I don’t, I can’t tell you exactly what that is, and I've been at this for a long time.

Transcript: Michael Flynn on ISIL

And the hits just keep on coming!!! Not only is former DIA director Michael Flynn on video admitting that the Obama Administration was arming the terrorist groups that eventually formed ISIS, but now even the leader of Hezbollah has come out and corroborated those facts. And then of course - there are the WikiLeaks e-mails from the State Department which also corroborates all of it. But come on liberals - keep telling us all how it's just one big "lie" and that Obama is out there actually trying to "kill" ISIS.

Hezbollah Leader Says Trump’s Claim That Obama ‘Founded’ Islamic State ‘Based on Facts’

He can't he is a liar...he is trying to clear Obama's fuck ups but everyone knows the truth. Obama founded Isis.

baby bush de-stabilized the middle east when he started his war of choice based on lies.

then baby bush agreed to a date for us to pull out of the region... probably to screw his successor.

Again propaganda machine, we put troops back in with out an agreement...

Obama didn't have to abide by Bush Jr. Terms..he could of made his own or just ignored them

Again who was going to enforce that agreement?

Again with this fantasy of the left of some superior military the UN has.

In fact we invaded Iraq with out an agreement

Obama didn't "got" there Joe. His job was to stabilize Iraq after Bush Jr war.

Just like Truman stabilized Germany and Japan after FDR's war.

Just like Eisenhower stabilized Truman's war in Korea.

The presidents kept troops in.

Big difference. Those countries WANTED our troops to stay.

Iraq didn't.

Did they invite us to invade them?

Obama didn't have to abide by Bush Jr. Terms..he could of made his own or just ignored them

Lmao. Says the propaganda spewing winger.

We were asked to return

But thanks for playing

And if this president had done that and not baby bush, you'd be squealing like stuck pigs

Let's put this crap to bed. He DIDN'T create them but he did facilitate their rise to power.

And if this president had done that and not baby bush, you'd be squealing like stuck pigs

Uhm you do know obama bombed the crap out of Libya right?

So did he get an agreement with Gaddafi that They wouldn't hold u.s. airmen to civilian crimes before he bombed them?

So did he get an agreement with Gaddafi that They wouldn't hold u.s. airmen to civilian crimes before he bombed them?

you seem very confused. he either did what he was supposed to or he didn't.

make up your mind and stop flailing because you have nothing correct.

Let's put this crap to bed. He DIDN'T create them but he did facilitate their rise to power.

I appreciate the conciliatory attempt....BUT, ISIS' rise to power was none other than Al-Malaki's doing when he kicked out all of the Sunnis out of the Iraq army......Those guys took armaments with them (paid by the US taxpayer) and formed that band of thugs.

you seem very confused. he either did what he was supposed to or he didn't.

make up your mind and stop flailing because you have nothing correct.

Oh you make everything perfectly clear to me...

Obama got an agreement from Gaddafi that he wouldn't hold US servicemen guilty of civilian crimes..so Obama bombed Libya

Obama tried real hard to negotiate an agreement with Assad to bomb Syria after it was found out he used WMDs..

Assad agreed to let obama bomb him but Assad didn't think it was fare that Syria couldn't prosecute U.S. military men in civil court if they got a traffic ticket...so obama didn't bomb syria

So according to Nat, crackhead Joe and you that's what really happened .

I appreciate the conciliatory attempt....BUT, ISIS' rise to power was none other than Al-Malaki's doing when he kicked out all of the Sunnis out of the Iraq army......Those guys took armaments with them (paid by the US taxpayer) and formed that band of thugs.

Oh so close......our abrupt seeya allowed everything that transpired to happen. Your boy Bammy is coddling them in Syria as we type ;)

Lets see, did hitler have thousands of followers in 1925 when mein kampf was published? You have to look at when the split happen, with ISIS it was 2014 when Al Qeada even thought they were fucking nuts.

Forum List

Back