A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

Infect with their gay lifestyle?? You think homosexuality is contagious?? LMAO!!

You really do provide comic relief in here.
Yes infected brainwashed into thinking abnormal is normal.

And you claimed they would "die out without straight people to create more children for them to infect with their gay life style". So you apparently think gays make other people gay??

See, I think that is hilariously funny.
I think I said die out. You can't create life without the help of the opposite sex. gays don't like the opposite sex. No children no replacing those who have died off, no gay to be around to teach gay life is acceptable. It's a win win for straights and the children. stupid much?

Well then why don't you tell him

She did. She posted it on an open forum that I am involved in.

She didn't post it too him. so shut the fuck up.

wickedwitchwizardofoz.jpg

Yes infected brainwashed into thinking abnormal is normal.

And you claimed they would "die out without straight people to create more children for them to infect with their gay life style". So you apparently think gays make other people gay??

I think I said die out. You can't create life without the help of the opposite sex. gays don't like the opposite sex. No children no replacing those who have died off, no gay to be around to teach gay life is acceptable. It's a win win for straights and the children. stupid much?
this post is spellbinding in it's ignorance.
so you think being gay kills the prime biological imperative?
again you're sooo wrong...ever hear artificial insemination?
some gay folks even have sex with heterosexuals for the express purpose of making babies of their own.
as to marriage it's not needed to make babies .
I do lmao every time I read a post saying homosexuailty will drive our speices to extinction or some lame variation on the WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN nonsense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jO1EOhGkY0]Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Sir Launcelot - YouTube[/ame]

some gay folks even have sex with heterosexuals for the express purpose of making babies of their own.
I do lmao every time I read a post saying homosexuailty will drive our speices to extinction or some lame variation on the WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN nonsense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jO1EOhGkY0]Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Sir Launcelot - YouTube[/ame]
Yes your post is.

As for making children gays can't do that they must have sex with someone of the opposite sex

Last edited:

Yes your post is.

As for making children gays can't do that they must have sex with someone of the opposite sex
comprehension problems? :"ever hear artificial insemination?
some gay folks even have sex with heterosexuals for the express purpose of making babies of their own."
willfully ignorant much or do you have trouble with words of more then two syllables

you can throw in the mirror and moron thing anytime.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Sir Launcelot - YouTube
Yes your post is.

some gay folks even have sex with heterosexuals for the express purpose of making babies of their own."
willfully ignorant much or do you have trouble with words of more then two syllables

No I have no comprehension problems because I am not the one supporting an abnormal and illegal act, you are.

What I believe he is trying to say that if all of a sudden the entire world was gay and none of them reproduced because of that then the species would die out.
But that ain't happening.
I posted about a year ago that I believe big reb will one day change his mind about gays and gay marriage. I have seen so many that do and I do not believe he is the hard core gay basher I saw many of growing up.
Believe me sports fans, bigreb is not the hard core gay basher that was the norm for hundreds of years. Wait and see. Bigreb, you denied you would change but one day I see it. Seen it so many times before.

Refusing to acknowledge that gays are being denied the same right to marriage as everybody else is not gay bashing.

Progressives think that any time a person tells a group "no, you can't have special privileges" it's "hate" or "bashing".

Yes your post is.

No I have no comprehension problems because I am not the one supporting an abnormal and illegal act, you are.
really? since your pov on homosexuality is based on bigotry and ignorance your use of the word abnormal is by definition invalid..
so marriage is illegal .?
I am supporting equality, nothing more....

really? since your pov on homosexuality is based on bigotry and ignorance your use of the word abnormal is by definition invalid..
Ignorance is allowing people to spread aids through out the world Thanks gays for contributing.
No my pov on homosexuality is based on common sense

Ignorance is allowing people to spread aids through out the world Thanks gays for contributing.

Straight people - sadly - can also get/transmit aids too (just to let you know).

Straight people - sadly - can also get/transmit aids too (just to let you know).

Apparently lesbian women can get married then, because they are the safest on that front.

The logic escapes me, I'm just trying to play along.

the old AIDS ploy..so who you gonna blame for the hunta virus or the plague or even the common cold?
IT's always funny when the one live brain cell crowd throw out "common sense" !

Apparently lesbian women can get married then, because they are the safest on that front.

The logic escapes me, I'm just trying to play along.

Good point... so Big, running with your idea, lesbian couples are much less likely to have aids or transmit the disease than straight couples; so essentially, are they OK'ed for marriage (given the superior health record)?

Yes thanks too gay junkies

the old AIDS ploy..so who you gonna blame for the hunta virus or the plague or even the common cold?
IT's always funny when the one live brain cell crowd throw out "common sense" !

OLD aids play? The truth some times revisit the old.

Forum List

Back