A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

No children left behind since the Island will be for gays children will have to be removed. Die out quietly now.

So do gay kids only come from gay parents? Or do gay people convert and recruit kids to be gay?

It has to be one or the other for your "they will die out" theory to work.

Children aren't gay most children do not sex identifier until they are up in years, So no children will be allowed to remain on the island to be infected with the ideal they are gay.

Oh, so no one is born gay and they only turn gay if they are in contact with other gays??

So do gay kids only come from gay parents? Or do gay people convert and recruit kids to be gay?

It has to be one or the other for your "they will die out" theory to work.

Children aren't gay most children do not sex identifier until they are up in years, So no children will be allowed to remain on the island to be infected with the ideal they are gay.

Oh, so no one is born gay and they only turn gay if they are in contact with other gays??

No they are not. This is not saying Children are able to identify gender so don't even try it.

Youngsters actually begin developing strong gender identities long before middle childhood. A child's awareness of being a boy or a girl starts in the first year of life. It often begins by eight to ten months of age, when youngsters typ*ically discover their genitals. Then, between one and two years old, children become conscious of physical differences between boys and girls; before their third birthday they are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl as they acquire a strong concept of self. By age four, children's gender identity is stable, and they know they will always be a boy or a girl.

HealthyChildren.org - Gender Identity and Gender Confusion In Children

No they are not. This is not saying Children are able to identify gender so don't even try it.

Youngsters actually begin developing strong gender identities long before middle childhood. A child's awareness of being a boy or a girl starts in the first year of life. It often begins by eight to ten months of age, when youngsters typ*ically discover their genitals. Then, between one and two years old, children become conscious of physical differences between boys and girls; before their third birthday they are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl as they acquire a strong concept of self. By age four, children's gender identity is stable, and they know they will always be a boy or a girl.

HealthyChildren.org - Gender Identity and Gender Confusion In Children

So you think no contact with gays will prevent anyone from being gay?? lol And you wonder why I call you comic relief?

I think I said die out. You can't create life without the help of the opposite sex. gays don't like the opposite sex. No children no replacing those who have died off, no gay to be around to teach gay life is acceptable. It's a win win for straights and the children. stupid much?

Hi all

I was thinking. If you put all the gays on an island, they need not die out.

They could create fertilization rituals and continue to survive--even producing straight kids and gay kids in the process.

They only need men and women. There are gay men and gay women. So what is missing? Is it lust for the opposite sex? That is natures way of promoting procreation. However, we are talking about thinking people, so it is not really necessary to have "lust between the opposite sex".

Extinction might not happen.
No children left behind since the Island will be for gays children will have to be removed. Die out quietly now.

I think you proposed putting all the gays on an island.

Removing the children produced by the gays would not make sense. Also, if you think that putting all the gays on an island will lead to the extinction of homosexuals, then you are wrong. Homosexuals are mostly produced by Heterosexuals. Their extinction will only come with the extinction of the human race.

sacred.jpg

Quick question---Why can't gays just marry outside the church.

Mayors, judges and other city officials can grant a marriage license, and the gays can hold their own event away from any church as a wedding reception.

Given this, why can't gays have non-religious marriages?? Alot people do due to disapproval of their families. Gays could do this because of "disapproval of their religious beliefs"

Mayors, judges and other city officials can grant a marriage license, and the gays can hold their own event away from any church as a wedding reception.

Given this, why can't gays have non-religious marriages?? Alot people do due to disapproval of their families. Gays could do this because of "disapproval of their religious beliefs"

Because there are Christian gays, maybe? Maybe they want to get married in a church?

Because there are Christian gays, maybe? Maybe they want to get married in a church?

But if the church do not accept them(which is the biggest argument I see against gays getting married) why not seek some other venue?

Of course, If I was in such a situation, I would just change religion. Especially if the religious group is making arguments about me that are just false. How can you trust them?

But if the church do not accept them(which is the biggest argument I see against gays getting married) why not seek some other venue?

Of course, If I was in such a situation, I would just change religion. Especially if the religious group is making arguments about me that are just false. How can you trust them?

There are gay churches.

There are gay churches.

Gay churches that accept Gay couple/marriages as part of their theology or Gay churches that tolerate gay couples/marriages despite it goes against their theology?

There are gay churches.

Gay churches that accept Gay couple/marriages as part of their theology or Gay churches that tolerate gay couples/marriages despite it goes against their theology?

First. I doubt that the second exists, but I may be wrong.

I think the same logic that prevents laws based solely on religious doctrines would (or should) prevent the gov't from forcing churches to perform weddings for gays, if the churches do not wish to do so.

Wait

Are you saying there are religious groups that condone gay marriages?

Please, find one for me. That would end the discussion of gay marriages--and adoptions too.

Wait

Please, find one for me. That would end the discussion of gay marriages--and adoptions too.

If I am not mistaken, Wicca accepts gays as just another variant of humaity.

The IRS recognizes Wicca. The military even has Wiccan chaplains and trains the chaplains corp to help with wiccans in the military.

Wait

no, it wouldn't. Because IT ISN'T A QUESTION OF RELIGION.

Cripes you guys are so fucking pig headed. YOU are the ones who insist it's a matter of religion. It isn't about religion.

Did anybody tell me what right gays are being denied? They have the same right that I do to marry....so what right exactly is it they don't have?

PS the Episcopal Church condones homosexuality, and will be marrying them before much longer:

'
While churches are already performing same-sex marriage ceremonies in localities where the process is legal, there is no official liturgy to govern these actions. The Episcopal Church’s Public Affairs office addressed this issue through the following announcement on its web site last week:
The Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music (SCLM) of the Episcopal Church has forwarded to the House of Bishops and the House of Deputies excerpts from its report, “I Will Bless You, and You Will Be a Blessing”: Resources for Blessing Same-Gender Relationships.
The report, nearly three years in the making, was prepared by the SCLM in compliance 2009-C056, “Liturgies for Blessings,” a resolution approved by the General Convention (GC) of the Episcopal Church in 2009 which directed the SCLM to collect and develop theological and liturgical resources for the blessing of same-gender relationships through an open process."
Episcopal Church Releases Proposed Same-Sex Marriage Rites | Gay Marriage | TheBlaze.com

Wait

If I am not mistaken, Wicca accepts gays as just another variant of humaity.

The IRS recognizes Wicca. The military even has Wiccan chaplains and trains the chaplains corp to help with wiccans in the military.

So are you saying Gay is a religion?

I have to agree with you there.

Wait

no, it wouldn't. Because IT ISN'T A QUESTION OF RELIGION.

Cripes you guys are so fucking pig headed. YOU are the ones who insist it's a matter of religion. It isn't about religion.

Did anybody tell me what right gays are being denied? They have the same right that I do to marry....so what right exactly is it they don't have?

PS the Episcopal Church condones homosexuality, and will be marrying them before much longer:

'
While churches are already performing same-sex marriage ceremonies in localities where the process is legal, there is no official liturgy to govern these actions. The Episcopal Church’s Public Affairs office addressed this issue through the following announcement on its web site last week:
The Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music (SCLM) of the Episcopal Church has forwarded to the House of Bishops and the House of Deputies excerpts from its report, “I Will Bless You, and You Will Be a Blessing”: Resources for Blessing Same-Gender Relationships.
The report, nearly three years in the making, was prepared by the SCLM in compliance 2009-C056, “Liturgies for Blessings,” a resolution approved by the General Convention (GC) of the Episcopal Church in 2009 which directed the SCLM to collect and develop theological and liturgical resources for the blessing of same-gender relationships through an open process."
Episcopal Church Releases Proposed Same-Sex Marriage Rites | Gay Marriage | TheBlaze.com

You mean the fact that they can marry anybody on the planet save the person they are in love with? Which you also claim doesn't matter, for some logic I've yet to believe.

KG, every straight person on the planet can marry the person who loves them, excluding the barriers you bring up when you're losing. Straight, free-to-marry singles who are not related to their partner can do so. Gays cannot.

Forum List

Back