A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

Ignorance is allowing people to spread aids through out the world Thanks gays for contributing.
No my pov on homosexuality is based on common sense
the old AIDS ploy..so who you gonna blame for the hunta virus or the plague or even the common cold?
IT's always funny when the one live brain cell crowd throw out "common sense" !

OLD aids play? The truth some times revisit the old.
that's "sometimes" and "revisits"
and it's a non answer!

Yes infected brainwashed into thinking abnormal is normal.

And you claimed they would "die out without straight people to create more children for them to infect with their gay life style". So you apparently think gays make other people gay??

See, I think that is hilariously funny.
I think I said die out. You can't create life without the help of the opposite sex. gays don't like the opposite sex. No children no replacing those who have died off, no gay to be around to teach gay life is acceptable. It's a win win for straights and the children. stupid much?

Hi all

I was thinking. If you put all the gays on an island, they need not die out.

They could create fertilization rituals and continue to survive--even producing straight kids and gay kids in the process.

They only need men and women. There are gay men and gay women. So what is missing? Is it lust for the opposite sex? That is natures way of promoting procreation. However, we are talking about thinking people, so it is not really necessary to have "lust between the opposite sex".

Extinction might not happen.

Refusing to acknowledge that gays are being denied the same right to marriage as everybody else is not gay bashing.

Progressives think that any time a person tells a group "no, you can't have special privileges" it's "hate" or "bashing".

Bull shit everytime you say it.
Interracial marriage was once banned because "they have the same rights as whites to marry" and "no you can't have special privileges."
Wrong is wrong and wrong is always wrong.
Gays do not have the same rights. They are denied their right to marry folks they love just the same as whites and blacks were denied the right to marry the folks they love.
Equal protection under the law is not just for race.

Bullshit every time you try to perpetuate the lie that anyone is denying gays the right to get married, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. They can get married. They choose not to.

Refusing to acknowledge that gays are being denied the same right to marriage as everybody else is not gay bashing.

Progressives think that any time a person tells a group "no, you can't have special privileges" it's "hate" or "bashing".

Bull shit everytime you say it.
Interracial marriage was once banned because "they have the same rights as whites to marry" and "no you can't have special privileges."
Wrong is wrong and wrong is always wrong.
Gays do not have the same rights. They are denied their right to marry folks they love just the same as whites and blacks were denied the right to marry the folks they love.
Equal protection under the law is not just for race.

Exactly.

And you claimed they would "die out without straight people to create more children for them to infect with their gay life style". So you apparently think gays make other people gay??

See, I think that is hilariously funny.
I think I said die out. You can't create life without the help of the opposite sex. gays don't like the opposite sex. No children no replacing those who have died off, no gay to be around to teach gay life is acceptable. It's a win win for straights and the children. stupid much?

Hi all

They could create fertilization rituals and continue to survive--even producing straight kids and gay kids in the process.

They only need men and women. There are gay men and gay women. So what is missing? Is it lust for the opposite sex? That is natures way of promoting procreation. However, we are talking about thinking people, so it is not really necessary to have "lust between the opposite sex".

No children left behind since the Island will be for gays children will have to be removed. Die out quietly now.

Hi all

No children left behind since the Island will be for gays children will have to be removed. Die out quietly now.

So do gay kids only come from gay parents? Or do gay people convert and recruit kids to be gay?

It has to be one or the other for your "they will die out" theory to work.

Hi all

So do gay kids only come from gay parents? Or do gay people convert and recruit kids to be gay?

It has to be one or the other for your "they will die out" theory to work.

Children aren't gay most children do not sex identifier until they are up in years, So no children will be allowed to remain on the island to be infected with the ideal they are gay.

Forum List

Back