A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

I see that you are back to changing what I say into what you wish I had said.

Unless you can show where I said anything in favor of incest, I think you are guilty of not only twisting my words, but making up what I said. And weren't you the one refusing to continue a discussion with me because you claimed I did that?

Hypocrisy is a lousy debate technique.

Nothing has changed especially your refusal to answer a comment.

Fine. I do not support brothers and sisters marrying each other.

And your answer to my question?
So you say one group shouldn't be allowed to marry but another group should?
Fine I do not support gays marring each other, and family members.

Isn't it convenient that bigrebnc chose such an opportune time to bail. I guess he could have had something else to do.

I'll be curious to see if he continues to avoid my question when he returns.

That is not answering the question I asked, is it?

Bother and sisters should be allowed to get married if not for the government stepping in the bedroom. I suppose some peoples rights are less of value than others in your opinion?

Bother and sisters should be allowed to get married if not for the government stepping in the bedroom. I suppose some peoples rights are less of value than others in your opinion?

So no answer to my question?

That was my answer you think the government should go into some peoples bedroom but stay out of others.
I think all forms of abnormal behavior the government should stop. You're a fucking hypocrite.

That was my answer you think the government should go into some peoples bedroom but stay out of others.
I think all forms of abnormal behavior the government should stop. You're a fucking hypocrite.

So you are saying yes, oral sex between consenting adults should be illegal?

Brothers and sisters are also consenting adults but you would restrict their rights to marry which if their is a right to marry would be a violation of their 14TH amendment rights.

Brothers and sisters are also consenting adults but you would restrict their rights to marry which if their is a right to marry would be a violation of their 14TH amendment rights.

Would a simple yes or no be too much?

I answered you already. I am not a hypocrite like you.

Certainly you are a hypocrite. Unless you can show where I said what you claim I did.

Also, I never advocated the gov't spying into anyone's bedroom or regulating the sexual activities between consenting adults. When I said I did not support brothers and sisters marrying, I was not talking about making any sexual relations illegal, as you want to do.

I answered you already. I am not a hypocrite like you.

Certainly you are a hypocrite. Unless you can show where I said what you claim I did.

Also, I never advocated the gov't spying into anyone's bedroom or regulating the sexual activities between consenting adults. When I said I did not support brothers and sisters marrying, I was not talking about making any sexual relations illegal, as you want to do.
Here you go hypocrite. You think brothers and sisters should not be allowed to marry but think it's fine to allow gays the right to marry.
I see that you are back to changing what I say into what you wish I had said.

Unless you can show where I said anything in favor of incest, I think you are guilty of not only twisting my words, but making up what I said. And weren't you the one refusing to continue a discussion with me because you claimed I did that?

Hypocrisy is a lousy debate technique.

Nothing has changed especially your refusal to answer a comment.

Right, that is what I said. I do not support their marriage.

If you would care to show me where I said anything about making any sexual activity between consenting adults illegal, you will have made your point.

But as for you and your severe repression, to quote Adrian Cronauer (Robin Williams): "You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

Reb, this isn't like Congress where you have a defense contract, and tack on an anti-SSM bill. We're discussing gays. You can't just toss on incest because you think it will make your argument valid.

Why does there need to be a "Reasonable Solution"?

If two guys want to get married, they should get married. What's the big fucking deal?

Reb, this isn't like Congress where you have a defense contract, and tack on an anti-SSM bill. We're discussing gays. You can't just toss on incest because you think it will make your argument valid.
Since the OP it has been about the right of a person too marry whom ever they so choose. Now you're saying some people don't afford the same rights as others? Come on BD say you aren't being hypocritical?

Forum List

Back