A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

Children aren't gay most children do not sex identifier until they are up in years, So no children will be allowed to remain on the island to be infected with the ideal they are gay.

Oh, so no one is born gay and they only turn gay if they are in contact with other gays??

No they are not. This is not saying Children are able to identify gender so don't even try it.

Youngsters actually begin developing strong gender identities long before middle childhood. A child's awareness of being a boy or a girl starts in the first year of life. It often begins by eight to ten months of age, when youngsters typ*ically discover their genitals. Then, between one and two years old, children become conscious of physical differences between boys and girls; before their third birthday they are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl as they acquire a strong concept of self. By age four, children's gender identity is stable, and they know they will always be a boy or a girl.

HealthyChildren.org - Gender Identity and Gender Confusion In Children

the part bigrebnc conveniently left out :Sexual Orientation
A child's sexual orientation is a related area that may be of concern for some parents. A youngster's interests and behavior during middle childhood may cause mothers and fathers to worry that their offspring might be homosexual. They may inappropriately discipline the child or seek professional help to ensure that he becomes heterosexual.

However, this is a time when acceptance and support for your child should be paramount. An individual's physical and emotional attraction to a member of the same or the opposite sex appears to be a biological phenomenon. Some recent research has shown that the brains of homosexual men—specifically, the amount of tissue in parts of their hypothalamus—differ from those of heterosexual men. Only rarely, if ever, is sexual orientation caused by personal ex*periences and environment.

Your own child's sexual orientation is actually established quite firmly by the middle years. But since there is little opportunity to test and act out this orientation, it may not be evident to the family until adolescence or even later. Meanwhile, keep in mind that many children try out different ways of relating to their peers, and these can be confused with heterosexual or homosexual orientation.

The greatest difficulty for children and adolescents who are homosexual is the social pressure they feel to behave heterosexually, and the discrimination they may experience because of their sexual orientation. This may isolate them from their peers and even their family, and their self-esteem and self-confidence can suffer terribly in the process. A large proportion of teenage suicide attempts is linked to issues of gender confusion and to perceived re*jection of an adolescent with a homosexual orientation.

Sexual orientation cannot be changed. A child's heterosexuality or homo*sexuality is deeply ingrained as part of them. As a parent, your most important role is to offer understanding, respect, and support to your child. A non-judge-mental approach will gain your child's trust and put you in a better position to help him or her through these difficult times. You need to be supportive and helpful, no matter what your youngster's sexual orientation may be.

NO WHERE IN THAT ARTICLE DOES IT STATE OR INFER THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS ABNORMAL OR WRONG!

if i am not mistaken, wicca accepts gays as just another variant of humaity.

The irs recognizes wicca. The military even has wiccan chaplains and trains the chaplains corp to help with wiccans in the military.
the church of satan condones gay marriage do you have a point?

yes. Many christian churches do as well.

Now where did you get that information about the church of satan.
out of his ass ! Where else!

Sorry, wrong. It is absolutely about protecting children...by combining assets, by attaching a strong male to the children to protect them and the mother (while she's caring for the children or pregnant, and vulnerable) in order to give that family a better chance of survival.

I've never heard anyone argue that until now. It's not a fairy tale, this is an accepted fact, one touted by anthropologists.

And marriage has existed as long as man has, in one form or another.

You were saying?

Sorry, you aren't making sense at all. I didn't mention your hysterectomy once.

Logical fallacy. Though I have to give it to you, it's almost so out there as to not make any sense at all, which would take it out of the realm of logical fallacy into the gibberish field.

Wrong.
Marriage exists to protect children and provide them with a safe and stable home environment.

The same idiots who are telling us today that homosexual marriages are just as beneficial to children as hetero ones are the ones who told us in the 70s that a one parent household was just as beneficial as a two parent household. They're gibbering nutjobs who hate the traditional family because it DOES protect children, whom they view as sexual creatures. They are lunatics who WANT the state to control the churches, and hope to achieve that end by using the government to force the churches to accomodate extremists and depraved clots of people.

Our society recognizes that the ideal environment for raising children is a family headed by a married hetero couple, the parents of the children in the household. We reward that ideal with a certain amount of status and privilege, because it's in our best interests to do so.

Anyone can participate in that construct, including gays. If they choose not to, that is their choice, and we are not obligated to pretend they are participating, when if fact, they are not.

Wrong.
Marriage exists to protect children and provide them with a safe and stable home environment.

No it doesn't.

Sorry, wrong. It is absolutely about protecting children...by combining assets, by attaching a strong male to the children to protect them and the mother (while she's caring for the children or pregnant, and vulnerable) in order to give that family a better chance of survival.

I've never heard anyone argue that until now. It's not a fairy tale, this is an accepted fact, one touted by anthropologists.

Well, I had a hysterectomy two years before I got married, so I'm just gonna go with 'no' again.

Another logical fallacy. Has nothing to do with anything.

You just got done saying it does.

Uh, no, I didn't say anything about your hysterectomy.

There. Now can you follow along?

You were saying.

I understand there are "gay churches". However, they are not Christian. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They are deceived because they do not follow scripture as their foundation.

Your opinion only.
I belong to a church that follows the teachings of Christ.
You can believe what you want to at your church and I support that.
I can believe what I want to at my church.
What I say does not make you wrong on your religous beliefs.
What you say does not make me wrong on my religous beliefs.
THAT is what this country WAS FOUNDED ON.
Religous beliefs do not make the LAW.
You do not determine if someone else is Christian or not.
Jesus never said anything negative about gays. "Love thy neighbor" is in the Bible more times than any other quote.
Gay folks are accepted as equals in my church. We are no less Christian than you.
You can claim it all you want but we are not deceived.
We accept everyone AS CHRIST DID.

Jesus said marriage was a man and a woman.
Same-sex Marriage
There is no mention of same-sex marriages or partnerships in the Bible, either for or against. The omission is probably because these issues were not even considered in Biblical times.

Your opinion only.
I belong to a church that follows the teachings of Christ.
You can believe what you want to at your church and I support that.
I can believe what I want to at my church.
What I say does not make you wrong on your religous beliefs.
What you say does not make me wrong on my religous beliefs.
THAT is what this country WAS FOUNDED ON.
Religous beliefs do not make the LAW.
You do not determine if someone else is Christian or not.
Jesus never said anything negative about gays. "Love thy neighbor" is in the Bible more times than any other quote.
Gay folks are accepted as equals in my church. We are no less Christian than you.
You can claim it all you want but we are not deceived.
We accept everyone AS CHRIST DID.

Same-sex Marriage
There is no mention of same-sex marriages or partnerships in the Bible, either for or against. The omission is probably because these issues were not even considered in Biblical times.

A man shall leave his parents and cleave unto his wife?

Wrong.

The same idiots who are telling us today that homosexual marriages are just as beneficial to children as hetero ones are the ones who told us in the 70s that a one parent household was just as beneficial as a two parent household. They're gibbering nutjobs who hate the traditional family because it DOES protect children, whom they view as sexual creatures. They are lunatics who WANT the state to control the churches, and hope to achieve that end by using the government to force the churches to accomodate extremists and depraved clots of people.

Our society recognizes that the ideal environment for raising children is a family headed by a married hetero couple, the parents of the children in the household. We reward that ideal with a certain amount of status and privilege, because it's in our best interests to do so.

Anyone can participate in that construct, including gays. If they choose not to, that is their choice, and we are not obligated to pretend they are participating, when if fact, they are not.

No it doesn't.

You were saying.

No, I can't follow, you aren't making any sense whatever. You haven't proven anything. Are you drunk?

Anyway, I never said anything about your stupid hysterectomy. It was a logical fallacy, introduced by you. And this nonsense is just nonsense.

No he didn't. Saying marriage is between a man and a woman isn't a religious statement.

However marriage was initially the domain of the church; when the church actually was the government. Then the government horned in. And it's still trying to horn in, thanks to people like you.

Yes it is. That's what he is basing it on.

He's a fundy.

Jesus was a fundy and Jesus was also a bigot because Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman. Not only that, but millions and millions of people who lived on this planet from the very beginning of civilization were homophobic bigots because they believed marriage is a man and a women. Astounding reasoning. You're smart. You should write a book.
WRONG! you have no credible evidence for anything even what Jesus supposedly said.

Wrong.

You were saying.

No, I can't follow, you aren't making any sense whatever. You haven't proven anything. Are you drunk?

Anyway, I never said anything about your stupid hysterectomy. It was a logical fallacy, introduced by you. And this nonsense is just nonsense.

Sorry, the posts are right there, in chronological order. You're beginning to sound a titch frantic.

That's not a change of subject. We were talking about your idiocy, and why I find it frustrating.

Both topics that you introduced, just as you introduced your completely irrelevant (and subsequently confusing) hysterectomy.

That's not a change of subject. We were talking about your idiocy, and why I find it frustrating.

Both topics that you introduced, just as you introduced your completely irrelevant (and subsequently confusing) hysterectomy.

See? That which you claimed is boring, you are doing right here. You're not getting anywhere, and you can't shut up.

It's tragic, really.

Same-sex Marriage

A man shall leave his parents and cleave unto his wife?
nice job of cherry picking
to infer where there is no inference!
here's the whole passage geneis 2:24 -For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

unless your attempting to intentionally mis interpret the passage and YOU ARE .
the passage means : thou shall not fuck around on your wife!
it does not in any way infer or mention homosexuality or same sex marriage.
if you wanna gay bash try Leviticus......asshat!

Forum List

Back