A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

Dude grow up farm boys matured faster than you city boys did.

Five. You were barely potty trained. That is not normal, I don't care if you were from the country. It is not normal. You were molested, and so what if your body thought it was grand.

Did your parents know?

And why weren't his parents watching him more? He was 5!

I agree that he was molested. It is possible that he has blocked out the molestation and substituted the 16 year old girl.

I'm thinking that the 16 y/o was molested, and put the 8 and 5 y/o together as a result.

Five. You were barely potty trained. That is not normal, I don't care if you were from the country. It is not normal. You were molested, and so what if your body thought it was grand.

Did your parents know?

I agree that he was molested. It is possible that he has blocked out the molestation and substituted the 16 year old girl.

I'm thinking that the 16 y/o was molested, and put the 8 and 5 y/o together as a result.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I think someone other than the 8 and 5 year olds were involved.

Did your parents know?

Dumbass Remember Farm boy? I was driving a tractor at age five. I went where I wanted

With me? I am not the one who claims to have started having sex as a preschooler. I am also not the one wanting to punish adults for consentual sex acts.

Did your parents know?

The sixties was a different time I had my first beer at 9 and first cigar at 7

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I think someone other than the 8 and 5 year olds were involved.

Or the sixteen year old might have been married.

Did your parents know?

Dumbass Remember Farm boy? I was driving a tractor at age five. I went where I wanted

You say you were a farm boy like it justifies it. I spent half my life on farms and never knew anyone who started having sex at 5 who wasn't molested.

Did your parents know?

Dumbass, the sixties was NOT a different time. I was born in '58. At age seven, I remember being Very Upset because my sister outgrew Barbies.

What exactly does this have to do with your stance on gays having a right to marriage and not giving the same right too brothers and sisters? Oh and there is no gay gene people choose to be gay.

Okay. And you chose when?

See how that works? I want to know. Maybe you didn't give all your gay experiences enough of a fair chance. Obviously, it's a choice. You know you're attracted to men, or it wouldn't be a choice, right?

I started having sex at 5 years old me and the older girls 8 to 16 in the neighborhood would get together, I've been fucking ever since. I was a big kid at age five and the girls wanted to have me around.

Good lord! TMI!

The only "reasonable solution" is to mind your own business and not care if two guys want to tie the knot.

Wrong.
Marriage exists to protect children and provide them with a safe and stable home environment.

The same idiots who are telling us today that homosexual marriages are just as beneficial to children as hetero ones are the ones who told us in the 70s that a one parent household was just as beneficial as a two parent household. They're gibbering nutjobs who hate the traditional family because it DOES protect children, whom they view as sexual creatures. They are lunatics who WANT the state to control the churches, and hope to achieve that end by using the government to force the churches to accomodate extremists and depraved clots of people.

Our society recognizes that the ideal environment for raising children is a family headed by a married hetero couple, the parents of the children in the household. We reward that ideal with a certain amount of status and privilege, because it's in our best interests to do so.

Anyone can participate in that construct, including gays. If they choose not to, that is their choice, and we are not obligated to pretend they are participating, when if fact, they are not.

Wrong.
Marriage exists to protect children and provide them with a safe and stable home environment.

The same idiots who are telling us today that homosexual marriages are just as beneficial to children as hetero ones are the ones who told us in the 70s that a one parent household was just as beneficial as a two parent household. They're gibbering nutjobs who hate the traditional family because it DOES protect children, whom they view as sexual creatures. They are lunatics who WANT the state to control the churches, and hope to achieve that end by using the government to force the churches to accomodate extremists and depraved clots of people.

Our society recognizes that the ideal environment for raising children is a family headed by a married hetero couple, the parents of the children in the household. We reward that ideal with a certain amount of status and privilege, because it's in our best interests to do so.

Anyone can participate in that construct, including gays. If they choose not to, that is their choice, and we are not obligated to pretend they are participating, when if fact, they are not.

Marriage, as it stands, does not exist just to protect children. That may be where it originated, but we have to deal with the reality today.

I'm still not sure why you think homosexual marriage will somehow have a negative effect on the ability of heterosexuals to provide safety and security for children.

Your continuing attempts to label those who support gay marriage as people who want children viewed as sexual objects is ridiculous and insulting. If you must use strawmen, perhaps you could come up with some more reasonable ones?

I also don't think I've seen a response from you to the gender discrimination argument, and I'm curious what you think of it.

Okay. And you chose when?

See how that works? I want to know. Maybe you didn't give all your gay experiences enough of a fair chance. Obviously, it's a choice. You know you're attracted to men, or it wouldn't be a choice, right?

I started having sex at 5 years old me and the older girls 8 to 16 in the neighborhood would get together, I've been fucking ever since. I was a big kid at age five and the girls wanted to have me around.

Good lord! TMI!

What do you think we farm boys did on the farm?

Did your parents know?

Dumbass, the sixties was NOT a different time. I was born in '58. At age seven, I remember being Very Upset because my sister outgrew Barbies.

oh but yes the sixties were a different time children did shit back in those days which is unheard of today. Try and allow a 7 year old to operate a farm tractor and see how the government handles it.

I always thought that protecting children existed before marriage came into being.

Protecting children is more of a intuitive reaction in humans.

Marriage is more of a ritualistic practice. Marriage is not needed to protect children. Marriage is more like a declaration of an existing bond between individuals provided to the community. That can aid in the protection of future children, but protecting children is not the purpose of marriage.

Sorry, wrong. It is absolutely about protecting children...by combining assets, by attaching a strong male to the children to protect them and the mother (while she's caring for the children or pregnant, and vulnerable) in order to give that family a better chance of survival.

I've never heard anyone argue that until now. It's not a fairy tale, this is an accepted fact, one touted by anthropologists.

And marriage has existed as long as man has, in one form or another.

Sorry, wrong. It is absolutely about protecting children...by combining assets, by attaching a strong male to the children to protect them and the mother (while she's caring for the children or pregnant, and vulnerable) in order to give that family a better chance of survival.

I've never heard anyone argue that until now. It's not a fairy tale, this is an accepted fact, one touted by anthropologists.

And marriage has existed as long as man has, in one form or another.

Well, I had a hysterectomy two years before I got married, so I'm just gonna go with 'no' again.

Forum List

Back