A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

You idiot. You were molested, and you don't even know it.

I wasn't molested by an 8 year old how do you equate that I was?. I knew what I was doing after the 3rd time and loved it.

What about the 16 year old? Besides, what 8 year old girl knows about how to have sex unless she was molested?

This is one of the sickest things I have ever seen anyone brag about.

children cannot molest children. Have you ever grown up on a farm? The stories about the farmers daughter are true .

Last edited:
I wasn't molested by an 8 year old how do you equate that I was?. I knew what I was doing after the 3rd time and loved it.

What about the 16 year old? Besides, what 8 year old girl knows about how to have sex unless she was molested?

children cannot molest children. Have you ever grown up on a farm? The stories about the farmers daughter are true .

If a 16 year old has sex with a 5 year old, it is molestation. You make it sound like fun.

Ok, bigrebnc, I am trying not to see your post as bragging or whatever.

I certainly hope that you agree that you having sex at that age is sick and shouldn't have happened?

I don't agree I loved it. I would not suggest it for others but as for me I loved it.

Yes, I dated the farmer's daughter back in the day. The difference is that we were both 16 and 17 years old. Not 16 and 5.

I cannot believe you think what happened to you is acceptable.

If a 16 year old has sex with a 5 year old, it is molestation. You make it sound like fun.

As I grew older so did they Don't be jealous.

I certainly hope that you agree that you having sex at that age is sick and shouldn't have happened?

I don't agree I loved it. I would not suggest it for others but as for me I loved it.

So you loved having sex when you were 5 years old, but you think the gov't should prosecute married people who engage in oral sex???

WTF?

Your views are so skewed as to be unbelieveable. Nevermind worrying about gays, you need to get professional help as soon as possible.

As I grew older so did they Don't be jealous.

Actually, it explains a lot. Typically, molestation victims either become very promiscuous or the become very sexually repressed. I think your background explains your issues quite clearly.

So you loved having sex when you were 5 years old, but you think the gov't should prosecute married people who engage in oral sex???

WTF?

Your views are so skewed as to be unbelieveable. Nevermind worrying about gays, you need to get professional help as soon as possible.

Yes I loved it.

OH by the way I said I started at 5 I wasn't 5 fucking 16 year old I was 10 when I got my first 16 year old.

Last edited:

WTF?

Yes I loved it.

And that is a textbook response as well.

WTF?

Yes I loved it.OH by the way I said I started at 5 I wasn't 5 fucking 16 year old I was 10 when I got my first 16 year old.

Here allow me to finish up my comment.

Yes I loved it.OH by the way I said I started at 5 I wasn't 5 fucking 16 year old I was 10 when I got my first 16 year old.

Yeah, nice change to the story. Not buying it.

If you were having sex at the age of 5 something is seriously wrong. That you claim to have had sex at age 5, and claim that it was great for you, and still want our gov't to prosecute couples for oral sex, shows you are sick.

You need help.

You said: "I started having sex at 5 years old me and the older girls 8 to 16 in the neighborhood would get together, I've been fucking ever since."

Now you want to claim that you started at 5 years old and it was 5 years later that you had the 16 year old?

I call BULLSHIT

You said: "I started having sex at 5 years old me and the older girls 8 to 16 in the neighborhood would get together, I've been fucking ever since."

Now you want to claim that you started at 5 years old and it was 5 years later that you had the 16 year old?

I call BULLSHIT
You can call all you want. It doesn't matter there slick

If you were having sex at the age of 5 something is seriously wrong. That you claim to have had sex at age 5, and claim that it was great for you, and still want our gov't to prosecute couples for oral sex, shows you are sick.

You need help.

Maybe something is wrong with you?

You need help.

With me? I am not the one who claims to have started having sex as a preschooler. I am also not the one wanting to punish adults for consentual sex acts.

You need help.

With me? I am not the one who claims to have started having sex as a preschooler. I am also not the one wanting to punish adults for consentual sex acts.

Dude grow up farm boys matured faster than you city boys did.

LMAO!!! That is the best you have when you claim you started having sex at 5 years old??

Dude, I spent half my life on a farm. If you matured faster than other boys it might be by 6 months or even a year. But starting at 5? That is sick.

Five. You were barely potty trained. That is not normal, I don't care if you were from the country. It is not normal. You were molested, and so what if your body thought it was grand.

Did your parents know?

Five. You were barely potty trained. That is not normal, I don't care if you were from the country. It is not normal. You were molested, and so what if your body thought it was grand.

Did your parents know?

And why weren't his parents watching him more? He was 5!

I agree that he was molested. It is possible that he has blocked out the molestation and substituted the 16 year old girl.

Forum List

Back