A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

"multiple, recently, continuous"

without one actual reference or quote.

This is how liars work.

I will remind you being black is not the same as being gay…

It is with regard to equal access/equal protection of the law, where both classes of persons were illegally excluded for no other reason than who they are.
…so stop using loving vs Va. as a case point for gay marriage.

Loving is on point because it demonstrates a state’s willful violation of its citizens civil liberties absent any compelling rationale, which is the same case for same-sex couples.
Illegal acts do not have protected rights.
still beating that dead horse?

It is with regard to equal access/equal protection of the law, where both classes of persons were illegally excluded for no other reason than who they are.

Loving is on point because it demonstrates a state’s willful violation of its citizens civil liberties absent any compelling rationale, which is the same case for same-sex couples.
still beating that dead horse?

It's only a dead horse in your mind

It's only a dead horse in your mind
no it's law .

you're right illegal acts are not protected rights.
yes I am right...sodomy or any other sex act between adults is not illegal..
you're trying and failing to infer that ALL gay people will ass fuck kids.
and you're wrong.
beside if you haven't actually done it, you've thought about doing it with your wife girlfriend (if any) or with a paid professional.

I will remind you being black is not the same as being gay…

…so stop using loving vs Va. as a case point for gay marriage.

Still on this? SCOTUS ruled, deal with it.

Look another post that's too vague to respond to! That's great, you're on a roll!

What is vague about that? I have seen claims that gays are sexual perverts, abnormal, hedontistic, self-centered, mentally ill, and much more.

Any of those could apply to straights. In fact, there are plenty of straight people who would qualify for any or all of those attributes. And yet they can marry who they love.

So why did you get married, Koshergirl? Or why would you, if you haven't? What is the reason you would marry someone?

"Many of the reasons" is vague. Really vague.

"I have seen claims"....is vague. You need to specify.

You don't, because you're lying. Liars are necessarily vague; if they are specific, it's too obvious they're lying.

I notice two things about your postings on these forums.

1) You are as interested in attacking people personally as you are in discussing the issues.

2) You berate others for not answering questions, but you seem to think its fine not answering questions asked of you.

No, my answer was not vague. You have been in this thread since the beginning. You have seen the people call gays sexual perverts, abnormal, hedontistic, self-centered, mentally ill, and much more. I am not scrolling back through 106 pages of posts to provide post #s for what you have already seen.

But then, when bigrebnc made his claims, and you claimed he provided backup for his argument, I challenged you to provide any links or quotes to show where he did. You chose not to do so (what a surprise). So I guess, by your own standards, this makes you a liar?

Forum List

Back