A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

And finally:
"This handout will define what an argument is and explain why you need one in most of your academic essays."
Argument

No, my comprehension is very good, I understood exactly what you posted, that's why I said stop with the double talk.

I will remind you being black is not the same as being gay, so stop using loving vs Va. as a case point for gay marriage.[/QUOTE]

You have said multiple, multiple times that being gay is not a gene, it's a choice. You say it so emphatically. Yet you are not a scientist nor a researcher and I highly doubt you've spent a second of time reading studies that deal with exactly that issue using nothing but facts.

As I keep saying, almost every single psychological association and medical group (and 100% of the largest and most widely renowned) have conducted years worth of research and (the largest group, the APA) came to the following conclusion:

"Lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality."

Saying it's so does not change the facts. Especially when people like you have no scientific evidence whatsoever to back up their assertions.[/QUOTE] not to worry, the more he post the more everyone can see he's ignorant.

The APA got it's information about homosexuality from the Kinsey studies..you know, the crap studies of criminals, sexual deviants (as in child molesters and rapists, pimps, prostitutes and other lovely people that he presented as a representative cross section of the population) that were packaged up and sold to our educators as "sex education". This led directly to the de-criminalization of sex crimes (including those against children) and to the idiot APA removing homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders.

The APA subsequently decided to define homosexuality as a sexuality that was innate...and when Kinsey was exposed for the child abusing fraud he was, they actually had to revamp their statement to more accurately reflect reality. It was quite embarassing for them.

But they are plagued by embarassments, and they are an embarassment to real educators and real researchers and real scientists everywhere.

Anybody who cites the APA and "Psychologists" as pertinent, upstanding information sources has a screw loose. Literally. They are the real life model of the lunatics running the asylum.

Paul wasn't gay dumb ass.

Paul wrote the book of Romans

Romans 1:24-28
King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
your point? lot's of in the closet gays claim they're not..paul is one of them.
Closet gay? Is that like a closet pedophile. A closet pedophile is someone who has always had an attraction to children but restrains his abnormal and unhealthy desires and leads a normal life. Closet pedophiles are to be commended as long as they don't act on their abnormal and unhealthy attractions. Closet gays should should also be commended as long as they don't act on their abnormal and unhealthy desires..
off topic, off your meds ,bigoted and ignorant is no way to go through life...

:lol::lol::lol: that would be the suspected word of god .since we only have the so called Prophets words on what god is alleged to have said.
also it's OT...

What in the hell are you blathering about? the Apostle Paul wrote the New Testament book of Romans. the verses I quoted from the NEW TESTAMENT book of Romans is condemning the lifestyle words such as uncleanness, dishonour, change the natural use, reprobate mind, men with men and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, and women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.

That should be a dead give away that Paul is condemning the act of homosexuality
Dirty Dozen: 12 Biggest Christian Evangelist Sex Scandals of 21st Century
Dirty Dozen: 12 Biggest Christian Evangelist Sex Scandals of 21st Century | Just Prove It!
paul if alive today would have been on this list.

Ever heard the term wolves in sheep's clothing? I think it's also referenced in the bible. If a "Christian" is doing something contrary to what the Bible says then they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

What in the hell are you blathering about? the Apostle Paul wrote the New Testament book of Romans. the verses I quoted from the NEW TESTAMENT book of Romans is condemning the lifestyle words such as uncleanness, dishonour, change the natural use, reprobate mind, men with men and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, and women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.

That should be a dead give away that Paul is condemning the act of homosexuality
Dirty Dozen: 12 Biggest Christian Evangelist Sex Scandals of 21st Century | Just Prove It!

Ever heard the term wolves in sheep's clothing? I think it's also referenced in the bible. If a "Christian" is doing something contrary to what the Bible says then they are wolves in sheep's clothing.
I have. your point? if any.

I have. your point? if any.

If you must ask what my point is then you no longer deserve an answer. I made my point in my last post. Fucking stupid son of a bitch.

One of my best clients is married to her partner. They have 3 adopted kids.
They have a multi million dollar law practice. One of them is the stay at home parent and the other runs the law firm. And they are as professional as anyone I have ever worked for. She is a former prosecutor with the Fulton county DA's office and tried over 400 cases. She had a string of over 100 cases in a row she won before a defense verdict at one point.
Georgia bans gay marriage so what did they do? Went to another state and got married. They also own a residence there.
Gay marriage bans are like banning internet sales sites without a license in your state. The state of Georgia and most all other states ban all detective agencies from other states from putting their internet sites on the web! They send out cease and desist orders to each and everyone of them in the bordering states. Absurd but true.
Same with gay marriage bans.
The millions of wasted tax payer dollars banning gay marriage and all of the wasted time in the legislatures drawing up that legislation when we have 537 other more important issues that take a back seat to gay marriage.
Gay marriage is a non issue. Undisputed here.
No one opposing gay marriage to date here has named ONE THING that gay marriage harms in equity.
There is nothing that gay marriage harms other than feelings.
We have become a nation of milk weak thin skinned wimp ass "conservatives".
GEEKS ARE NOT WANTED Grow some stones gentleman. The gay boogeyman does not harm anyone.

The APA got it's information about homosexuality from the Kinsey studies..you know, the crap studies of criminals, sexual deviants (as in child molesters and rapists, pimps, prostitutes and other lovely people that he presented as a representative cross section of the population) that were packaged up and sold to our educators as "sex education". This led directly to the de-criminalization of sex crimes (including those against children) and to the idiot APA removing homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders.

The APA subsequently decided to define homosexuality as a sexuality that was innate...and when Kinsey was exposed for the child abusing fraud he was, they actually had to revamp their statement to more accurately reflect reality. It was quite embarassing for them.

But they are plagued by embarassments, and they are an embarassment to real educators and real researchers and real scientists everywhere.

Anybody who cites the APA and "Psychologists" as pertinent, upstanding information sources has a screw loose. Literally. They are the real life model of the lunatics running the asylum.

Your stance that heterosexuals with mental problems should be banned from marrying is duly noted.
Very strange but noted.

Your stance that heterosexuals with mental problems should be banned from marrying is duly noted.
Very strange but noted.

Many of the reasons listed against gay marriage apply quite well to many straights.

Very strange but noted.

Many of the reasons listed against gay marriage apply quite well to many straights.

Look another post that's too vague to respond to! That's great, you're on a roll!

Very strange but noted.

Huh?
:cuckoo::lol:

Very strange but noted.

Look another post that's too vague to respond to! That's great, you're on a roll!

What is vague about that? I have seen claims that gays are sexual perverts, abnormal, hedontistic, self-centered, mentally ill, and much more.

Any of those could apply to straights. In fact, there are plenty of straight people who would qualify for any or all of those attributes. And yet they can marry who they love.

So why did you get married, Koshergirl? Or why would you, if you haven't? What is the reason you would marry someone?

I will remind you being black is not the same as being gay…

It is with regard to equal access/equal protection of the law, where both classes of persons were illegally excluded for no other reason than who they are.
…so stop using loving vs Va. as a case point for gay marriage.

Loving is on point because it demonstrates a state’s willful violation of its citizens civil liberties absent any compelling rationale, which is the same case for same-sex couples.

It is with regard to equal access/equal protection of the law, where both classes of persons were illegally excluded for no other reason than who they are.

Loving is on point because it demonstrates a state’s willful violation of its citizens civil liberties absent any compelling rationale, which is the same case for same-sex couples.
Illegal acts do not have protected rights.

Nope, that's a lie. Gays are not prevented from marrying. You people just ignore that. They want to change the definition of marriage because, specifically, they don't WANT to be married...they want something else, but they want to force the rest of the world to CALL it "married".

But they have the right to be married already, and they can be married, regardless of their sexual orientation. They just choose not to.

Nope, that's a lie. Gays are not prevented from marrying. You people just ignore that. They want to change the definition of marriage because, specifically, they don't WANT to be married...they want something else, but they want to force the rest of the world to CALL it "married".

But they have the right to be married already, and they can be married, regardless of their sexual orientation. They just choose not to.

You summed up my OP in 4 sentences.

What is vague about that? I have seen claims that gays are sexual perverts, abnormal, hedontistic, self-centered, mentally ill, and much more.

Any of those could apply to straights. In fact, there are plenty of straight people who would qualify for any or all of those attributes. And yet they can marry who they love.

So why did you get married, Koshergirl? Or why would you, if you haven't? What is the reason you would marry someone?

"Many of the reasons" is vague. Really vague.

"I have seen claims"....is vague. You need to specify.

You don't, because you're lying. Liars are necessarily vague; if they are specific, it's too obvious they're lying.

"Many of the reasons" is vague. Really vague.

"I have seen claims"....is vague. You need to specify.

You don't, because you're lying. Liars are necessarily vague; if they are specific, it's too obvious they're lying.

Pot, meet kettle.

I've pointed out multiple lies of yours recently kg, so your continuous attacks on people's supposed lies and how it reflects on their character is either hypocritical or just funny. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back