A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

What the 1st Amendment clearly states is Congress will establish no religion. The FACT is many of the States DID have State Churches at the beginning of this country.

Religion in Early America

You want to interpret "no establishment of religion" to mean "but we CAN establish the religion of atheism by suppressing all other religions."

That is NOT in the Constitution. Nor was it EVER established by the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

That only changed when justices started forcing their OPINIONS on the country instead of the actual Constitution.

No one is establishing a religon of atheism (which is a misnomer at best). No one is banning any religion. What is done is to protect those who are not Judeo-Christian from being a victim of laws based solely on that religion. For our gov't, no religion is greater than any other, and nonbelief is as protected as belief.

Okay, that was a load of double speak and crap. How is any Christian "protected" when the ACLU comes and tells a community they have to take down a Cross over their courthouse that has been there for 150+ years in Vinton County, Ohio?

That's not protection. That's federal interference and religious persection of private community minding it's own business.

That IS enforcing atheism, by fiat. And as I said, atheism IS a matter of faith, unless you have the stone cold evidence there is no God.

Lack of evidence is what you will cite, but BASING A BELIEF SYSTEM ON LACK OF EVIDENCE IS STILL BASING IT IN FAITH.

Example: (a sighted man) I believe the sky is blue, because I can see it and the sky is blue.

(the blind man) I believe the sky is blue, despite the fact I can't see it, but I have no evidence to tell me one way or another way the color of the sky.

Example two is what atheists base their faith on. They are the blind man. They can't see God, they don't believe he exists, but they have no hard evidence to prove one way or another. That is a sytem of faith.

Atheists are too arrogant to admit this, which is why atheism is a minority. Too many other people recognize this simple truth.

Taking a cross down from a courthouse is not promting atheism. It is preventing the gov't from promoting a single religion. The fact that the cross had been there for 150 years is irrelevant.

The constitution says the government cannot ESTABLISH a religion.

Having a cross on a courthouse does not ESTABLISH a state religion.

It's English. Learn it.

The constitution says the government cannot ESTABLISH a religion.

Having a cross on a courthouse does not ESTABLISH a state religion.

It's English. Learn it.

Marking the gov't building as a christian building is not acceptable. At least according to the the federal courts who have heard these cases.

And what about all the people in Vinton county, or who came to the Alabama Supreme Court, who are not Christians? Why should they be told, by the symbology, that it is not their courthouse or not their supreme court?

Bullshit. "Acceptable" is a LONG ways from "promoting", now, isn't it? And "promoting" is a long ways from "establishing".

So we have your argument falling to pieces.

Now let's talk about "acceptable". What the hell does "acceptable" have to do with anything? Acceptable to whom? Where in the constitution does it define "acceptable"?
I find it perfectly acceptable, as did the people who lived in the community for a century and a half.

What federal courts heard what cases?

You make a shit argument. This is getting old. Be specific, and provide examples, and links. Or go to the corner and put on a dunce cap.

Bullshit. "Acceptable" is a LONG ways from "promoting", now, isn't it? And "promoting" is a long ways from "establishing".

So we have your argument falling to pieces.

Now let's talk about "acceptable". What the hell does "acceptable" have to do with anything? Acceptable to whom? Where in the constitution does it define "acceptable"?
I find it perfectly acceptable, as did the people who lived in the community for a century and a half.

What federal courts heard what cases?

You make a shit argument. This is getting old. Be specific, and provide examples, and links. Or go to the corner and put on a dunce cap.

The 10 Commandments in the Alabama Supreme Court Lobby went to federal court. And the ruling was that the monument was to be removed. When Judge Roy Moore refused, the monument was still removed and so was he - from the bench.

The incident mentioned concerning the cross on the courthouse, to my knowlege did not go to court.

So what? You're sloppy and vague. Link it, and make your point. You said "federal courts that have heard these cases". That implies multiples.

Atheism is a belief system. It is a belief system that precludes the existence of a higher power.

Atheism is a STRONG belief system that preaches that there is no God. Members of the belief of atheism publicly Proselytize more than Christians do in today's America.

The religion of atheism has successfully removed all mention of God in schools and public places. Belief in God is not a religion, it is a belief system just like atheism.

God is mentioned in our founding documents, in all 50 state constitutions and on our money. However atheists have successively removed the mention of God from our public schools. Atheists are brainwashing students to accept the belief system of atheism by removing all mention of God in our public schools. This propaganda must stop.

Last edited:
No one is establishing a religon of atheism (which is a misnomer at best). No one is banning any religion. What is done is to protect those who are not Judeo-Christian from being a victim of laws based solely on that religion. For our gov't, no religion is greater than any other, and nonbelief is as protected as belief.

Okay, that was a load of double speak and crap. How is any Christian "protected" when the ACLU comes and tells a community they have to take down a Cross over their courthouse that has been there for 150+ years in Vinton County, Ohio?

That's not protection. That's federal interference and religious persection of private community minding it's own business.

That IS enforcing atheism, by fiat. And as I said, atheism IS a matter of faith, unless you have the stone cold evidence there is no God.

Lack of evidence is what you will cite, but BASING A BELIEF SYSTEM ON LACK OF EVIDENCE IS STILL BASING IT IN FAITH.

Example: (a sighted man) I believe the sky is blue, because I can see it and the sky is blue.

(the blind man) I believe the sky is blue, despite the fact I can't see it, but I have no evidence to tell me one way or another way the color of the sky.

Example two is what atheists base their faith on. They are the blind man. They can't see God, they don't believe he exists, but they have no hard evidence to prove one way or another. That is a sytem of faith.

Atheists are too arrogant to admit this, which is why atheism is a minority. Too many other people recognize this simple truth.

Taking a cross down from a courthouse is not promting atheism. It is preventing the gov't from promoting a single religion. The fact that the cross had been there for 150 years is irrelevant.

Then why not take the other religious symbols off the US Supreme Court House, The Washington Monument, etc?

Atheism is a belief system. It is a belief system that precludes the existence of a higher power.

Atheism is a STRONG belief system that preaches that there is no God. Members of the belief of atheism publicly Proselytize more than Christians do in today's America.

The religion of atheism has successfully removed all mention of God in schools and public places. Belief in God is not a religion, it is a belief system just like atheism.

God is mentioned in our founding documents, in all 50 state constitutions and on our money. However atheists have successively removed the mention of god from our public schools. Atheists are brainwashing students to accept the belief system of atheism by removing all mention of God in our public schools. This propaganda must stop.

:lmao:

Do tell.... and where do the atheists gather such? Are they tax exempt?

So what? You're sloppy and vague. Link it, and make your point. You said "federal courts that have heard these cases". That implies multiples.

Oh, so you refuse to answer when asked for proof, but now everyone else has to?

If you don't know that there have been court cases removing religious symbols from public places?

God is mentioned in our founding documents, in all 50 state constitutions and on our money. However atheists have successively removed the mention of god from our public schools. Atheists are brainwashing students to accept the belief system of atheism by removing all mention of God in our public schools. This propaganda must stop.

Here is an example of an atheist group, I believe that they are tax exempt: Freedom From Religion Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This group and others buy billboards, and advertise on buses about their message of "freedom from religion". They also go to court to remove God from schools and the public square.

If you don't know that there have been court cases removing religious symbols from public places?

More sloppy vagueness.
When was I asked for proof? About what?

If you are aware of court cases removing religious symbols from public cases, and you have a point to make, make your stupid point, and reference them.

Otherwise, you're wasting bandwidth with your unsourced pedantry.

Also known as "gas".

Here is an example of an atheist group, I believe that they are tax exempt: Freedom From Religion Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This group and others buy billboards, and advertise on buses about their message of "freedom from religion". They also go to court to remove God from schools and the public square.

Clever deceptive phrasing...."Freedom from religion". Translation.....Removing your right to religious freedom.

Nothing I quote from the Bible is out of context. Unlike you I have more respect for the word of God than to use those words out of context.
So let's rock bitch

Paul was not gay.

Paul wrote the book of Romans

He's condemning the life style.
:lol::lol::lol: that would be the suspected word of god .since we only have the so called Prophets words on what god is alleged to have said.
also it's OT...

What in the hell are you blathering about? the Apostle Paul wrote the New Testament book of Romans. the verses I quoted from the NEW TESTAMENT book of Romans is condemning the lifestyle words such as uncleanness, dishonour, change the natural use, reprobate mind, men with men and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, and women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.

That should be a dead give away that Paul is condemning the act of homosexuality
Dirty Dozen: 12 Biggest Christian Evangelist Sex Scandals of 21st Century
Dirty Dozen: 12 Biggest Christian Evangelist Sex Scandals of 21st Century | Just Prove It!
paul if alive today would have been on this list.

More sloppy vagueness.
When was I asked for proof? About what?

If you are aware of court cases removing religious symbols from public cases, and you have a point to make, make your stupid point, and reference them.

Otherwise, you're wasting bandwidth with your unsourced pedantry.

Also known as "gas".

You mean like the claims you have occasionally made and then not offered backup for, or your refusal to answer simple questions?

Sorry, but your hostility and bullshit don't bother me. I made a claim that there had been court cases in which the high courts ruled that religious symbols on public buildings were in violation of the 1st Amendment.

Omg, please for the love of mike...BE MORE SPECIFIC.

"The claims you have occasionally made and then not offered backup for, or your refusal to answer simple questions?"

Seriously...and for the second, third or fourth time...

WHAT claims, WHEN were they made, and WHAT simple questions????

You get an "F".

And I'm cutting and pasting your posts and sending them to a copy editor so we can laugh our asses off.

Then here:

"
You’ll find most of your writing contains declarative sentences, too. Practically all of your essays and reports can be made almost entirely of this sentence type. If the purpose of your work is to give information with statements of facts, or to state an idea, or to argue a point, declarative sentences will do the job. And let’s face it; that’s exactly what information seekers are looking for. Just remember declarative sentences aren’t designed to elicit a response with a command or question. They simply relay information.
Tip – If you ever have writer’s block, you can jumpstart your writing by simply typing a declarative sentence at the top of your document. For example, if your report is on marine life, you could get your thought processes going by typing: “Plankton is the most abundant food source in the ocean.” Then follow through with what, when, where, and how to flesh out your work."

Declarative Sentences Are the Most Common Type

Forum List

Back