A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

A reasonable solution to the gay marriage debate? Please. We ALL have the same rights, NOW. Anyone feeling shortchanged? Pervs witha 'tude doesn't exactly equate to someone being deprived of their rights, does it? Gays don't need to be married. Until they can have kids on their own, they don't have a darned thing to complain about. They are whiny perverts with a pretty big bunch of hetro supporters...How did THAT happen? How did that happen? I will tell you: YOU kids are idiots. You will believe anything. Except the truth, that isn't so pretty.

Last edited:
A reasonable solution to the gay marriage debate? Please. We ALL have the same rights, NOW. Anyone feeling shortchanged? Pervs witha 'tude doesn't exactly equate to someone being deprived of their rights, does it? Gays don't need to be married. Until they can have kids on their own, they don't have a darned thing to complain about. They are whiny perverts with a pretty big bunch of hetro supporters...How did THAT happen? How did that happen? I will tell you: YOU kids are idiots. You will believe anything. Except the truth, that isn't so pretty.

So we can apply that same standard to straights?

Winterborn, please respond to this comment:

"I am only suggesting a separate word. If we can have a separate word for man and woman, for straight and gay, for husband and wife; Why cant we have separate words for gay and straight unions? After all, the license will have to change the wording for "husband and wife" for the gay unions. Why can't the straight unions retain the word "marriage" and the words "husband and wife"? The garriage or larriage can use the words "life-partner", "life-mate", wife and wife, or husband and husband."

So we have you deciding who can and who can not get married.
And you call us kids and idiots.

Yeah, the people who can get married are all men and all women. Any man can marry any woman, with a few restrictions (no immediate family and no bigamy).

That includes gays. They're in no way excluded.

Yeah, the people who can get married are all men and all women. Any man can marry any woman, with a few restrictions (no immediate family and no bigamy).

That includes gays. They're in no way excluded.

This as nothing to do with "gay rights". Gays already have the same rights as everyone else.They want to destroy the institution of marriage by redefining it to include deviate behavior. Next they will legitimize polygamy, next they will legitimize pedophilia by lowering the age of consent, then the will legalize prostitution. This is very predictable.

"I am only suggesting a separate word. If we can have a separate word for man and woman, for straight and gay, for husband and wife; Why cant we have separate words for gay and straight unions? After all, the license will have to change the wording for "husband and wife" for the gay unions. Why can't the straight unions retain the word "marriage" and the words "husband and wife"? The garriage or larriage can use the words "life-partner", "life-mate", wife and wife, or husband and husband."

The reason I posted what I did was to answer the claim that marriage is a religious institution. So I propose we separate the religious from the civil.

But if we call it garriage or larriage, would you be ok with them getting all the +/- 1,400 benefits of a standard marriage?

The reason I posted what I did was to answer the claim that marriage is a religious institution. So I propose we separate the religious from the civil.

But if we call it garriage or larriage, would you be ok with them getting all the +/- 1,400 benefits of a standard marriage?

Yes, same-sex unions will have the same legal benefits as traditional marriage. Under my plan, we don't have to re-define marriage to accommodate gays. Most people will find this acceptable. Only the gay activists and the religious zealots will oppose. If put on the ballot, I predict that it will pass in most all states.

Even the ancient Greeks did not call same-sex unions marriage.

Last edited:

Yes, same-sex unions will have the same legal benefits as traditional marriage. Under my plan, we don't have to re-define marriage to accommodate gays. Most people will find this acceptable. Only the gay activists and the religious zealots will oppose. If put on the ballot, I predict that it will pass in most all states.

You have it backwards. Religous zealots are for bans on gay marriage.
Again, how does gay marriage affect heterosexual marriage.
Gay marriage is legal in some states.
Please show me ONE PERSON it has affected.
Just one. I will pay a thousand bucks a piece to every citizen that has been affected by gays getting married.
Gay marriage: undisputed NON ISSUE.

Just one. I will pay a thousand bucks a piece to every citizen that has been affected by gays getting married.

The decline of our society is the cost of celebrating and embracing homosexual behavior.

When you celebrate and embrace something that is abnormal and unhealthy, reason and common sense are turned on their heads. As a result, our popular culture has lost the ability to distinguish between, truth and deception, good and bad, right and wrong, normal and abnormal, healthy and unhealthy, constructive and destructive, considerate and rude, brave and cowardly, modest and lewd, vulgar and polite, humble and brazen, acceptable and unacceptable, respectful and contemptuous, virtuous and shameful, tolerant and intolerant, open-minded and narrow-minded, etc."

So its all about semantics? As long as we don't use the WORD "marriage", its ok to give them all the benefits?

So its all about semantics? As long as we don't use the WORD "marriage", its ok to give them all the benefits?

I'd like to think so, but I'm sure you are just asking for another 17 rounds of why being gay is a choice and they can already get married, derp.

The decline of our society is the cost of celebrating and embracing homosexual behavior.

When you celebrate and embrace something that is abnormal and unhealthy, reason and common sense are turned on their heads. As a result, our popular culture has lost the ability to distinguish between, truth and deception, good and bad, right and wrong, normal and abnormal, healthy and unhealthy, constructive and destructive, considerate and rude, brave and cowardly, modest and lewd, vulgar and polite, humble and brazen, acceptable and unacceptable, respectful and contemptuous, virtuous and shameful, tolerant and intolerant, open-minded and narrow-minded, etc."

Total BS. Homosexuals have not caused any decline in society.
As a whole they are more productive than the average citizen.
Quit labeling others as 2nd class citizens. You have no evidence of it.

WE already celebrate lying and stealing, by voting the same politicians in office over and over. It has become acceptable for politicians to lie to us.

I'd like to think so, but I'm sure you are just asking for another 17 rounds of why being gay is a choice and they can already get married, derp.

It doesn't matter if it's a choice or not. The main thing is not to debase the meaning of marriage. Everyone believes that gays have the same rights as the rest of us.

It doesn't matter if it's a choice or not. The main thing is not to debase the meaning of marriage. Everyone believes that gays have the same rights as the rest of us.

Geezus, dude. You have GOT to stop lying. Not even close to everyone believes that. In fact, y'all are in the minority.

Everyone believes that gays should have equal rights. Most people are only opposed to changing the meaning of marriage.

Forum List

Back