A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

A living human, at any stage of development.

"
per·son

noun \ˈpər-sən\

Definition of PERSON

: human, individual —sometimes used in combination especially by those who prefer to avoid man in compounds applicable to both sexes <chairperson> <spokesperson> "

Person - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
here's the whole definition :Definition of PERSON
1: human, individual —sometimes used in combination especially by those who prefer to avoid man in compounds applicable to both sexes <chairperson> <spokesperson>
2: a character or part in or as if in a play : guise
3a : one of the three modes of being in the Trinitarian Godhead as understood by Christians b : the unitary personality of Christ that unites the divine and human natures
4a archaic : bodily appearance b : the body of a human being; also : the body and clothing <unlawful search of the person>
5: the personality of a human being : self
6: one (as a human being, a partnership, or a corporation) that is recognized by law as the subject of rights and duties
7: reference of a segment of discourse to the speaker, to one spoken to, or to one spoken of as indicated by means of certain pronouns or in many languages by verb inflection
there are 5 count um 5 different definitions of person NONE OF THEM USED THIS PHRASE: " A living human, at any stage of development." you purposely mis represented the definition to serve you own agenda ,so much for honesty..

neither do I.
It is ironic that "they" would dictate you behavior but to even question the validity of their's is to bring out the talking points, like agenda. hater etc..

Again, what makes you think you have the right to dictate whether another person gets to live or not?
define a person?
a wad of parasitic cells in by defintion not a person.

I defined a person. With my definition, supported by the definition of Merriam-Webster.

You are the liar, I'm afraid.
And a troll.

Again, what makes you think you have the right to dictate whether another person gets to live or not?
define a person?

I defined a person. With my definition, supported by the definition of Merriam-Webster.

And a troll.
no you did not...you modified a definition for your own agenda!

here's the proof :efinition of PERSON
1: human, individual &#8212;sometimes used in combination especially by those who prefer to avoid man in compounds applicable to both sexes <chairperson> <spokesperson>
3a : one of the three modes of being in the Trinitarian Godhead as understood by Christians b : the unitary personality of Christ that unites the divine and human natures
4a archaic : bodily appearance b : the body of a human being; also : the body and clothing <unlawful search of the person>
6: one (as a human being, a partnership, or a corporation) that is recognized by law as the subject of rights and duties
7: reference of a segment of discourse to the speaker, to one spoken to, or to one spoken of as indicated by means of certain pronouns or in many languages by verb inflection
there are 5 count um 5 different definitions of person NONE OF THEM USED THIS PHRASE: " A living human, at any stage of development." you purposely mis represented the definition to serve you own agenda ,so much for honesty..

NOW, LIKE ALL LIARS WITH THEIR ASS IN A CRACK, YOU TRY THE OLD "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I " PLOY...
AND AS AN EXTRA ADDED BONUS YOU THROW IN YOU'RE THE YOU'RE A TROLL NONSENSE.
YOU'RE A GUTLESS TURD POLISHER!

Last edited:
Good grief.

I provided my definition, then the definition and the link to the merriam webster def.

If this is all you have, we're done, I suppose.

define a person?

And a troll.

1: human, individual —sometimes used in combination especially by those who prefer to avoid man in compounds applicable to both sexes <chairperson> <spokesperson>

NOW, LIKE ALL LIARS WITH THEIR ASS IN A CRACK, YOU TRY THE OLD "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I " PLOY...

She is actually completely incapable of owning her own. If you try to force her, she just gets uglier - which is why I have her sorry ass on ignore.

Good grief.

I provided my definition, then the definition and the link to the merriam webster def.

If this is all you have, we're done, I suppose.
really? you cherry picked it ,for your own ends.
I on the other hand used the whole definition (from the same source) OBJECTIVELY TO PROVE YOU A LIAR...." there are 5 count um 5 different definitions of person NONE OF THEM USED THIS PHRASE: " A living human, at any stage of development."
GAME,SET, MATCH.

And a troll.

She is actually completely incapable of owning her own. If you try to force her, she just gets uglier - which is why I have her sorry ass on ignore.
WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT! :lol:

WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT! :lol:

I grew weary from boredom. She's boring, really. It's like chinese water torture.

You have it backwards. Religous zealots are for bans on gay marriage.
Again, how does gay marriage affect heterosexual marriage.
Gay marriage is legal in some states.
Please show me ONE PERSON it has affected.
Just one. I will pay a thousand bucks a piece to every citizen that has been affected by gays getting married.
Gay marriage: undisputed NON ISSUE.

The decline of our society is the cost of celebrating and embracing homosexual behavior.

When you celebrate and embrace something that is abnormal and unhealthy, reason and common sense are turned on their heads. As a result, our popular culture has lost the ability to distinguish between, truth and deception, good and bad, right and wrong, normal and abnormal, healthy and unhealthy, constructive and destructive, considerate and rude, brave and cowardly, modest and lewd, vulgar and polite, humble and brazen, acceptable and unacceptable, respectful and contemptuous, virtuous and shameful, tolerant and intolerant, open-minded and narrow-minded, etc."
talk about piling the shit high and deep!
"THEY" said that when women got the right to vote and it was bullshit!
" THEY"said that during the civil right era and it was bullshit .
"THEY said that about rock &roll and that was bullshit!
etc...:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

Don't you think that American society is in decline?

Forum List

Back