A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

The decline of our society is the cost of celebrating and embracing homosexual behavior.

When you celebrate and embrace something that is abnormal and unhealthy, reason and common sense are turned on their heads. As a result, our popular culture has lost the ability to distinguish between, truth and deception, good and bad, right and wrong, normal and abnormal, healthy and unhealthy, constructive and destructive, considerate and rude, brave and cowardly, modest and lewd, vulgar and polite, humble and brazen, acceptable and unacceptable, respectful and contemptuous, virtuous and shameful, tolerant and intolerant, open-minded and narrow-minded, etc."
talk about piling the shit high and deep!
"THEY" said that when women got the right to vote and it was bullshit!
" THEY"said that during the civil right era and it was bullshit .
"THEY said that about rock &roll and that was bullshit!
etc...:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

Don't you think that American society is in decline?

No, I don't think so. I will agree that we are in an economic downswing right now, but society is doing fine.

No, I don't think so. I will agree that we are in an economic downswing right now, but society is doing fine.

You don't think exponential increases in crime, in murder, in abortion, in STDs, in teen pregnancy, show a decline? You think those things are indicative of *fine*?

She is actually completely incapable of owning her own. If you try to force her, she just gets uglier - which is why I have her sorry ass on ignore.
WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT! :lol:

I grew weary from boredom. She's boring, really. It's like chinese water torture.

You find truth boring then.

Boop doesn't have me on ignore. She pretends to ignore me because she is incapable of original thought, and finds the information I post distressing as it shines too much light on progressive values (or lack thereof) and dishonesty.

Which is the same reason you lie and twist and claim "yawn I'm so bored with this".

Last edited:
The decline of our society is the cost of celebrating and embracing homosexual behavior.

When you celebrate and embrace something that is abnormal and unhealthy, reason and common sense are turned on their heads. As a result, our popular culture has lost the ability to distinguish between, truth and deception, good and bad, right and wrong, normal and abnormal, healthy and unhealthy, constructive and destructive, considerate and rude, brave and cowardly, modest and lewd, vulgar and polite, humble and brazen, acceptable and unacceptable, respectful and contemptuous, virtuous and shameful, tolerant and intolerant, open-minded and narrow-minded, etc."

what american society is that?

what american society is that?

You know! The American society that won't live their live by the doctrine according to KG.

You don't think exponential increases in crime, in murder, in abortion, in STDs, in teen pregnancy, show a decline? You think those things are indicative of *fine*?
another bullshit statement!
the crime rate in 1880's tombstone was higher than IN MODERN New York and L.A. COMBINED..

THE crime rate is not exponentially increasing it's simple math :in 1970 the U.S. POP was 203,392,031 in 2010 it was 308,745,538 a difference of 105,353,507 by any measure that is not exponential growth.
almost all the crime in this country is committed by 10% of the population .since the population is larger that 10% will be larger.

add in the growth of the media and the INTERNET, smart phones etc...
gives the illusion of more crime but it's just that, an illusion.

the crime rate in 1880's tombstone was higher than IN MODERN New York and L.A. COMBINED..

THE crime rate is not exponentially increasing it's simple math :in 1970 the U.S. POP was 203,392,031 in 2010 it was 308,745,538 a difference of 105,353,507 by any measure that is not exponential growth.
almost all the crime in this country is committed by 10% of the population .since the population is larger that 10% will be larger.

And you're a liar.

[SIZE=+1]United States Crime Index Rates Per 100,000 Inhabitants[/SIZE]United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2010

And you're a liar.

[SIZE=+1]United States Crime Index Rates Per 100,000 Inhabitants[/SIZE]United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2010
just keep telling yourself that.
thanks for the stats they prove my point for me!

Crime in general, and violent crime especially, has been on the decline since the 70s.

Teen pregnancies are also down. At least according to the CDC: Products - Data Briefs - Number 89 - April 2012

As for abortions, there are no wild increases. Again, according to the CDC: CDC - Data and Statistics - Reproductive Health

"In 2008, 825,564 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. This represents essentially no change from the number of abortions reported in 2007. The abortion rate for 2008 was 16.0 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years. This also is unchanged from 2007. The abortion ratio was 234 abortions per 1,000 live births in 2008. This is a 1% increase from 2007. During 1999–2008, the reported abortion numbers, rates, and ratios decreased 3%, 4%, and 10%, respectively. During 1999–2008, women aged 20–29 years accounted for the majority of abortions."

So there are no "exponential increases" as you claimed.

And you're a liar.

According to your own link, every single category of crime listed has gone down since 2006. The numbers you posted dont support your assertion.

just saying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back