A Republican nightmare seems about to become real

Reality doesn't give a shit about what you could or couldn't "care less about."
It doesn't matter.
For instance once your little orange golf boy MAGAt king is tried for his numerous felonies in court(s) over the next year and found guilty of some if not all of the charges facing him, he will most likely receive prison sentences that will effectively mean he's spending the rest of his natural life behind bars.
He will no doubt appeal everything he can IF he still has enough money left by that time to keep paying his attorneys.
He will lose all those appeals because Jack Smith and Fani Willis have rock solid cases against him from multiple angles and, so far anyway, his defenses against any of these charges look pathetically anemic.
You, no doubt will not "care" what those juries verdicts are either.
But guess what?
It doesn't matter what you think.
I assure you D.J. Trump will fucking care.
They don't have shit against him you fucking retard. That's why they had to CREATE crimes to indict him for.

ALL of them. The New York indictments don't even list actual crimes you boob.
This one is going to melt down in a particularly spectacular fashion after Trump's convictions. The more complete the brainwashing, the more complete the breakdown.

I hate to say this, but I recommend that Republicans stock up on whatever substance they usually use to self-medicate. I know pushing addiction isn't a good thing, but the alternative is seeing Republicans hurt themselves and others.

Which crimes did they create?
Be specific.
I would not say that dems invented crimes

But they are exercising so-called “prosecutorial discretion” on trump that they normally pass on when its a dem

Hillary and joe biden/hunter for instance

This one is going to melt down in a particularly spectacular fashion after Trump's convictions. The more complete the brainwashing, the more complete the breakdown.

I hate to say this, but I recommend that Republicans stock up on whatever substance they usually use to self-medicate. I know pushing addiction isn't a good thing, but the alternative is seeing Republicans hurt themselves and others.
You're a fucking moron. Do you have the slightest clue what you wish for will do to this country?

But they are exercising so-called “prosecutorial discretion” on trump that they normally pass on when its a dem
Sounds like you are assuming that Trump's crimes should be treated exactly the same as wild speculation and baseless accusations against Trump's political enemies.

Reality doesn't give a shit about what you could or couldn't "care less about."
It doesn't matter.
For instance once your little orange golf boy MAGAt king is tried for his numerous felonies in court(s) over the next year and found guilty of some if not all of the charges facing him, he will most likely receive prison sentences that will effectively mean he's spending the rest of his natural life behind bars.
He will no doubt appeal everything he can IF he still has enough money left by that time to keep paying his attorneys.
He will lose all those appeals because Jack Smith and Fani Willis have rock solid cases against him from multiple angles and, so far anyway, his defenses against any of these charges look pathetically anemic.
You, no doubt will not "care" what those juries verdicts are either.
But guess what?
It doesn't matter what you think.
I assure you D.J. Trump will fucking care.
He will be able to still grift even more money from his cultists. My god they LOVE his criminality! So yes he will keep appealing off other people's money!

Our economy has been utterly crushed. Mostly due to Democrats especially with cancel culture and racism towards white people. You get a feeling you drive across the country does graffiti everywhere. Self degradation. Massive dysfunction in the inner cities. Wasn’t like this in the 1970s.

most America’s don’t care about Trump’s personal life or Biden’s personal life …this far left attack on Trump is a distraction from our horrible economy. Most Americans black-and-white want more money in their pockets and they want the prices of homes to come down.

The slaves in America are those who accept living in communist style apartments, and they accept paying rent instead of owning a home. While the multi millionaire politicians live in mansions.

Under Trump, we had a much better economy. And this post is brought to you in a calm, cool and collective fashion may God bless everyone. Every American should work together and unite to save our economy.

Did it ever occur to you that Republicans don't buy into Democratic abuses of power and the weaponization of government and law enforcement? In fact, many independents don't either. That's where you really need to worry.
Psst… nobody cares about your degenerate feels.
Trump will get his due process and will lose.
No input from you is required.

Americans are dealing with a true nightmare of a corrupt mentally incompetent president who has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and a corrupted DOJ and mainstream that would justify everything he did. Not to mention Biden minions who are so full of hatred that they can't think clearly.
Nightmare?
Your life must be a real shitshow.

I’d like to see Obama Trump and Biden all come together and shake hands and show the world with American unity is about regardless of all of our differences.

More American than ever are homeless, renting a home they’re not owning a home. This is alarming and it’s a number one problem in our country. There is no racism in America. There’s so many poor people so many homeless people and we need to look out for them. We need unity as Americans.

They don't have shit against him you fucking retard. That's why they had to CREATE crimes to indict him for.
This is a lie.

Trump in fact committed the crimes he’s accused of; the investigations and indictments of Trump are perfectly appropriate, warranted, and lawful.

This only question is will Trump be held accountable for his crimes.

This is a lie.

Trump in fact committed the crimes he’s accused of; the investigations and indictments of Trump are perfectly appropriate, warranted, and lawful.

This only question is will Trump be held accountable for his crimes.

Bullshit. Trump was investigated for 6 years at the expense of 40 million dollars, by 150 of the most unethical "investigators" the swamp could find.

And they found NOTHING!

Trump is arguably the most non criminal individual in the USA. We KNOW this thanks to your assholes 6 year witch hunt.

Forum List

Back