🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A restaurant is charging white customers more to highlight racial wealth inequality

A chef in New Orleans is conducting a social experiment at the Roux Carre market which encourages customers of different races to acknowledge the city's racial wealth disparity.

Diners hoping to grab a bite at Saartj, a lunch counter that sells authentic Nigerian food, first get a lesson from Chef Tunde Wey about race and money in New Orleans, The Independent reported.

Wey begins by sharing stats with his customers and gives them the price of their lunch. People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

New Orleans chef Tunde Wey charged white customers $30, minorities $12 in social experiment

You know what the most pathetic thing about this? Blacks won't be offended by this. They will actually see this as righteous, where NORMAL HUMANS would be greatly offended by such patronizing.

How many fucking WE HAVE ARRIVED moments has that fucking stink race had anyway? They sure as shit did not arrive when MLK marched on Washington, not when of those fucking people became president, not when they got their own colleges, NAACP, when a negro man was set free after killing a white woman and a white boy, not with Blackpeoplemeet.com, or when they finally have a super hero of their own.

Nope. Have not arrived yet. No way. They are still treated with disrespect from democrats or liberals and those things are so pathetic that they don't know being patronized is suppposed to be offensive.

What a fucking disaster of a race.

Should grocery stores charge blacks more for groceries, due to the fact they blacks per capita shoplift more, including flash mobs?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The OP’s own article notes that white people do not have to pay more than anybody else.

/thread
huh? 30 vs 12 is the same now?
They are given the option to pay 30.

Ultimately it's the forced message that is the real problem to me.
It's as stupid as if I showed up in a MAGA hat to do an estimate, or a pro ANTIFA shirt.
Yeah, and that stupid fucking idiot "oldschool" did not notice that blacks are not given that option, regardless of how much they make.

Only WHIIIIITES.

Hate liberals yet?

The OP’s own article notes that white people do not have to pay more than anybody else.

/thread

It's as stupid as if I showed up in a MAGA hat to do an estimate, or a pro ANTIFA shirt.
well then the use of the word charges is wrong. It's a donation to a fund. so it's 12 dollars with the option to add 18 dollars to help blacks. That isn't what the title stated.

A chef in New Orleans is conducting a social experiment at the Roux Carre market which encourages customers of different races to acknowledge the city's racial wealth disparity.

Diners hoping to grab a bite at Saartj, a lunch counter that sells authentic Nigerian food, first get a lesson from Chef Tunde Wey about race and money in New Orleans, The Independent reported.

Wey begins by sharing stats with his customers and gives them the price of their lunch. People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

New Orleans chef Tunde Wey charged white customers $30, minorities $12 in social experiment

You know what the most pathetic thing about this? Blacks won't be offended by this. They will actually see this as righteous, where NORMAL HUMANS would be greatly offended by such patronizing.

How many fucking WE HAVE ARRIVED moments has that fucking stink race had anyway? They sure as shit did not arrive when MLK marched on Washington, not when of those fucking people became president, not when they got their own colleges, NAACP, when a negro man was set free after killing a white woman and a white boy, not with Blackpeoplemeet.com, or when they finally have a super hero of their own.

Nope. Have not arrived yet. No way. They are still treated with disrespect from democrats or liberals and those things are so pathetic that they don't know being patronized is suppposed to be offensive.

42106783.jpg

/thread

Yeah, and that stupid fucking idiot "oldschool" did not notice that blacks are not given that option, regardless of how much they make.

Only WHIIIIITES.

Hate liberals yet?
so what if a wealthy black wanted to? they wouldn't take it? LOL.

Racism is ok if it is for a good cause.

Racism is ok if it is for a good cause.
or it isn't from a white.

/thread

Only WHIIIIITES.

Hate liberals yet?

Only WHIIIIITES.

Hate liberals yet?

Your dumbass missed the point entirely.

Try reading it again, dope.

/thread

No, they just get shamed into doing so.

It's a typical wesel method favored by progressives when they realize the law will bit them in the ass if they tried to do what they wanted to do.
Oh is it? :laugh:

/thread

It's a typical wesel method favored by progressives when they realize the law will bit them in the ass if they tried to do what they wanted to do.

yep, grandstanding, symbolism, and the typical attempt to make one group feel inferior to another "just because"

So I'd be forced to pay for half of somebody else's lunch? Here's your bill, and half the bill from the table next to you? Do I have to pay half their tip also? More proof liberals are insane. :cuckoo:

Have you noticed liberalism is so awesome they have to force it on us.

/---/ I'd show up and say I'm 10% Black and it's not PC to question me. BTW - the guy just got $100,000 worth of free advertising for his restaurant. Smart if you ask me.

/thread

yep, grandstanding, symbolism, and the typical attempt to make one group feel inferior to another "just because"
:itsok:

So I'd be forced to pay for half of somebody else's lunch? Here's your bill, and half the bill from the table next to you? Do I have to pay half their tip also? More proof liberals are insane. :cuckoo:

Have you noticed liberalism is so awesome they have to force it on us.

That's not what it said at all, dope.

Forum List

Back