🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A restaurant is charging white customers more to highlight racial wealth inequality

no problem. plenty of other places to eat and i'll go there. tired of packing my bags for liberal guilt trips.

A frequent consumer of Nigerian food, are you? Not likely.
never said anything about nigerian anything at all. just said if a place was charging white people more i'd eat elsewhere.

doesn't take much to put you in attack mode, does it?

Business owners who push political bs on their consumers are stupid. I didn't want a lecture with my hotdog. If I did I would have eaten it while listening to CNN
Like a bakery that won't make a cake for a gay couple because they (the bakers) are pushing their political agenda? I agree, very wrong indeed. All customers should be treated equally.

Business owners who push political bs on their consumers are stupid. I didn't want a lecture with my hotdog. If I did I would have eaten it while listening to CNN
Like a bakery that won't make a cake for a gay couple because they (the bakers) are pushing their political agenda? I agree, very wrong indeed. All customers should be treated equally.

Ahhh, that would be more of a moral agenda..

huh? relevance?

The OP’s own article notes that white people do not have to pay more than anybody else.

/thread

No, they just get shamed into doing so.

It's a typical wesel method favored by progressives when they realize the law will bit them in the ass if they tried to do what they wanted to do.
Oh is it? :laugh:

yep, grandstanding, symbolism, and the typical attempt to make one group feel inferior to another "just because"
:itsok:

Your lack of actual response is noted, and ridiculed.

They refuse on religious grounds, not poltical.

Good gawd

The OP’s own article notes that white people do not have to pay more than anybody else.

/thread

You don't read too good do you? The OP clearly states in the FIRST SENTENCE.."Roux Carre market which encourages customers of different races to..." and then goes on 2-3 more times saying it is optional.

:eusa_eh:

/thread

It's a typical wesel method favored by progressives when they realize the law will bit them in the ass if they tried to do what they wanted to do.

yep, grandstanding, symbolism, and the typical attempt to make one group feel inferior to another "just because"

I had a response and you didn’t like it, so you went on a victimhood tirade :itsok:

Is anyone criticizing this saying the government should come in and shut the guy down? Is anyone saying he should be fined $149k for this?

The difference is progressives want the government to ruin people who disagree with them, People of a more conservative/libertarian bent are Ok with allowing the market to figure it out.

I had a response and you didn’t like it, so you went on a victimhood tirade :itsok:

You had a content free snark-snivel, not a response.

/thread

You don't read too good do you? The OP clearly states in the FIRST SENTENCE.."Roux Carre market which encourages customers of different races to..." and then goes on 2-3 more times saying it is optional.

Okay... thanks for supporting my post

There was nothing to support. You tried to create a false narrative that the OP is trying to say it is forced, when he didn't...numerous times.

You had a content free snark-snivel, not a response.
The lie in the OP’s title had to be contested

Last edited:

/thread
huh? 30 vs 12 is the same now?
People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

Did you read the article where it says they have a choice?

So I'd be forced to pay for half of somebody else's lunch? Here's your bill, and half the bill from the table next to you? Do I have to pay half their tip also? More proof liberals are insane. :cuckoo:

Have you noticed liberalism is so awesome they have to force it on us.

That's not what it said at all, dope.

That's exactly what's going on, and because I'm white no less. You leftards just don't like getting it thrown back in your face, choke on the truth.

/thread

Okay... thanks for supporting my post
You people are such dumb fucks that you don't even know when you are fucking owned. Ought to be used to it by now you pathetic scumbag racist.

/thread
People of color are charged $12 for their meal, while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30, which reflects the wealth disparity.

Profits from the $30 meals will be redistributed to people of color who want it, regardless of their income.

Oh, they give a rich negro that choice according to that article? You fucking illiterate patronizing racist piece of shit.

then dicks needs to start selling guns again
stores needs to stop banning legal citizens (18 year olds) from buying guns at their store because of their personal beliefs.

if you want to set the standard, be consistent.

/thread

Did you? The OP said it 3 times including the first sentence.

Instead of using the "profits" gleaned from the meals the ownership is going to give it away (yeah right) instead of hiring someone. Why not send the "profits" from racial disparity to to a trust fund to educate poor kids instead of giving another bottle to a wino? Since most of the businesses in N.O. are owned by so-called racial minorities I would suspect that the local Black people are wealthier than the local Whites.

Forum List

Back