a "retainer" is not a reimbursement or a payoff

Bill Clinton perjured himself in the Paula Jones case.... leftists prefer to not remember that issue...

Bill Clinton = sex predator with an "enabler" "wife" who attacked the female victims

Stormy was paid to keep her mouth shut which might have changed the election outcome if she had spoken up. That is something of value. It doesn't even have to be money., Just something of value. Like information.

1. perfectly legal
2. no accusation of rape, sex harass etc that Bill Clinton was guilty of...
3. you are a 100% hypocrite for trying to pin this bullshit on Trump when you defended Sex Predator Bill and his enabler "wife"

seems to me like a salary

It is a "salary" to a "non-employee" to "be my attorney when needed" and "take care of legal issues I don't want to be bothered with...."

PERFECTLY LEGAL

Problem with that is that attorneys are not allowed to "take care of problems", or take any actions on behalf of clients without express consent of their client.

Was there ever a time in U.S. history when a President's lawyer was subject to attack by the left wing gestapo? Justice dept cops don't even go after mob lawyers the way they went after the President's lawyer. I guess the concept of lawyer/client confidentiality and the rule of law as long as the criminal conspiracy in the MSM continues to ignore or defend the actions of the crazy angry anarchist left.

The "consent" is the original agreement to take care of business Trump doesn't wanna deal with.

Stormy's loud mouth is a perfect example, and 100% part of the contract.

Sorry, left wing lies not cutting it here...

Forum List

Back