A sad night for America

Boy maybe when you realize the country died tonight with the help of fucking idiots like you then you understand why I am a bit peeved at retards like you.

Old man, nobody cares how you feel.

:lol:
Then why are you posting to me? Go find something shinny to look at, fool.

Because you're hilarious.

shin-splints.png

Why are you chanting the country you just killed?

:eusa_clap: :lol: America is alive and well my friend with another four years of President Barack Motherfuckin' Obama at the helm. Your ideology and political beliefs were laughed in the face of by America tonight.

My ideology you stupid fuck was that of our founders!

Really, you were alive 200 plus years ago and they all had the same views? You don't know your history you stupid fuck. :lol:

Yours is typical of the jeering going on, but everyone knows America is dying because of you Leftist scum.

Really? Than why did your boy Mitt lose tonight? Seems to me America is happy with it's direction if they put Obama back in four years?

:badgrin:

They want more freebies (welfare) that's what this is all about.

Say whatever you have to for yourself to deal with the fact that American just bitch slapped your political bullshit in the face tonight,

:eusa_clap: :lol: America is alive and well my friend with another four years of President Barack Motherfuckin' Obama at the helm. Your ideology and political beliefs were laughed in the face of by America tonight.

Really, you were alive 200 plus years ago and they all had the same views? You don't know your history you stupid fuck. :lol:

Really? Than why did your boy Mitt lose tonight? Seems to me America is happy with it's direction if they put Obama back in four years?

:badgrin:

Say whatever you have to for yourself to deal with the fact that American just bitch slapped your political bullshit in the face tonight,
Only retarded progressives think ideals like Liberty and freedom to be outdated....

Only retarded progressives think ideals like Liberty and freedom to be outdated....

:lol: You clearly have no concept of early American history. Which explains why you were supporting Romney, you're not that fucking bright. But no worries friend, the right thing happened tonight. :D

:lol: You clearly have no concept of early American history. Which explains why you were supporting Romney, you're not that fucking bright. But no worries friend, the right thing happened tonight. :D
Unlike you and Obama I read history.

Then why are you posting to me? Go find something shinny to look at, fool.

shin-splints.png

What I am right now ids getting drunk and posting to a ignorant kid celebrating the death of a nation.......A kid so fucking stupid he doesn't realize he is happy about losing more and more of his freedoms.

Actually he does realize that. Which is why he didn't vote for Obama. But I like how the guy poisoning himself thinks he can call anybody else stupid. :lol:

Clearly you don't if you think the founding fathers all had the same views. But hey, I don't mind your ignorance. Especially after tonight, it's clear you're just a mouthy minority.

shin-splints.png

What I am right now ids getting drunk and posting to a ignorant kid celebrating the death of a nation.......A kid so fucking stupid he doesn't realize he is happy about losing more and more of his freedoms.

Actually he does realize that. Which is why he didn't vote for Obama. But I like how the guy poisoning himself thinks he can call anybody else stupid. :lol:
No you didnt vote at all......

No you didnt vote at all......

You don't say?

*laughs*

I don't think so Tim.

My name is not Tim....That would be my brother in law who now I will worry about since he goes in the navy next month and we know how Obama treats our serving men and women....He leaves them to be brutally murdered so he doesnt have to admit to being wrong.

Clearly you don't if you think the founding fathers all had the same views. But hey, I don't mind your ignorance. Especially after tonight, it's clear you're just a mouthy minority.

You stupid fuck....When you know anything post to me otherwise stfu you are making my beer stale.

You stupid fuck....When you know anything post to me otherwise stfu you are making my beer stale.

Oh on top of being dim, you're a drinker too? The picture is becoming clearer...

*laughs*

I don't think so Tim.

My name is not Tim....That would be my brother in law who now I will worry about since he goes in the navy next month and we know how Obama treats our serving men and women....He leaves them to be brutally murdered so he doesnt have to admit to being wrong.
Would have been smarter to back a guy independents could get behind huh?

*laughs*

I don't think so Tim.

Would have been smarter to back a guy independents could get behind huh?

Which ones? The ones worried about their Vaginas or the ones worries about their foodstamps? How about the fucking idiots who only want paul??

Forum List

Back