A sad night for America

My name is not Tim....That would be my brother in law who now I will worry about since he goes in the navy next month and we know how Obama treats our serving men and women....He leaves them to be brutally murdered so he doesnt have to admit to being wrong.
Would have been smarter to back a guy independents could get behind huh?

Which ones? The ones worried about their Vaginas or the ones worries about their foodstamps? How about the fucking idiots who only want paul??
Or Gary. All those republicans AND the majority of independents...

Hey.. Maybe you are right... Don't change a thing. Obama was clearly the favorite to win after his record during the first four years. It had nothing to do with the boy you backed. Naw.

Would have been smarter to back a guy independents could get behind huh?

Which ones? The ones worried about their Vaginas or the ones worries about their foodstamps? How about the fucking idiots who only want paul??

Hey.. Maybe you are right... Don't change a thing. Obama was clearly the favorite to win after his record during the first four years. It had nothing to do with the boy you backed. Naw.

If you voted third party you helped Obama win .

Even west seems to have lost.....Fucking retarded people.

Adam_We.JPG

America just re-elected Carter.

Rocko my brother.

Mitt Romney just walked away from his concession speech and got his own car like a schmuck. He'll probably stop at the 7/11 and fill up his own tank. He no longer has Secret Service detail. He no longer travels in a long convey of bullet proof SUVs with blinking lights.

His is at best a lingering fart.

*laughs*

I repeat:

God. You guys will get another chance in 2016.

Nothing super bad is going to happen unless you make it. We're on a slow but steady road to recovery.

Help out.

*laughs*

I repeat:

No he wasnt the favorite...... He was just the winner.

*laughs*

I repeat:

Yeah? Why did he win? Obama was a shit president man... No argument from me on that... I agree. Should have been easy to beat him... EASY.

What went wrong? Obviously enough people didn't vote for him... Why didn't they?

*laughs*

I repeat:

Yeah? Why did he win? Obama was a shit president man... No argument from me on that... I agree. Should have been easy to beat him... EASY.

What went wrong? Obviously enough people didn't vote for him... Why didn't they?
He won the electoral....Thats how elections are won....He wasnt the favorite.

He won the electoral....Thats how elections are won....He wasnt the favorite.
Obama won the popular vote as well. o.0

Just by a VERY small margin. Which... Granted you can't trust. But if you are going to put stock in it... *shrugs*

Forum List

Back