'A Shell Of His Former Self' -- Ex-WH Stenographer Reveals Biden Is Not Physically / Mentally Capable Of Being President

"When I saw him do his speech at the Democratic National Convention, that wasn't the Joe Biden I knew," he said. "That guy was reading from a teleprompter, and it was almost verbatim, and he's never done that."

One guy smears Biden and you lap it up.

tRumplings have no connection to reality.

Biden's Dementia and early onset of Alzheimer's is medically undeniable considering all of his many 'gaffes'.
Russian propaganda. Trump appears to have had a mini-stroke. You can see it in videos.
Plus for some reason he tweeted that he hadn't had any ministrokes before anyone said he had.

He probably isn't and Trump never was and that's what our country is faced with. It's really sad.
And, bingo.

It doesn't require much effort to notice Biden's decline. But the alternative is the ugliness of Trumpism.

What a lousy moment in our history. I hope this is rock bottom.

Rock bottom will be in 2024 when the leftists run the mobster from New York.

It's obvious isn't? The controversy over the debates is proof that democrats are aware of Biden's mental condition. Why isn't the media doing it's job and pointing it out?

Hate to tell you, the media is doing the same job it's done for 50 years.

"That's not Joe Biden. That's a shell of his former self," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with the former vice president from 2011 to 2017"

McCormick has been with Biden for 15 years and has seen Joe's decline is probably more qualified than anyone to say how much Biden has physically and mentally declined. Out of everyone in his 'inner circle', McCormick is the only one honest enough to come right out and say what everyone already knows.

"McCormick said he wrote the book because "there was a lot of things I saw that America needs to know," adding he was surprised how far the 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee had slipped, pointing to his debate performance and reliance on teleprompters during the 2020 election."

"When I saw him do his speech at the Democratic National Convention, that wasn't the Joe Biden I knew," he said. "That guy was reading from a teleprompter, and it was almost verbatim, and he's never done that."

Thousands of people, many who know him personally, a dozens of so who have written books about it, and tons of news articles say tRump is in mental decline and unfit to handle the responsibility of chief executive. You don't believe any of them.

One guy smears Biden and you lap it up.

tRumplings have no connection to reality.

Um, at lest this guy is brave enough to not hide off the record or as an anonymous source your side sucks up...
Did you hear the recording from Woodward's interview?

"That's not Joe Biden. That's a shell of his former self," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with the former vice president from 2011 to 2017"

McCormick has been with Biden for 15 years and has seen Joe's decline is probably more qualified than anyone to say how much Biden has physically and mentally declined. Out of everyone in his 'inner circle', McCormick is the only one honest enough to come right out and say what everyone already knows.

"McCormick said he wrote the book because "there was a lot of things I saw that America needs to know," adding he was surprised how far the 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee had slipped, pointing to his debate performance and reliance on teleprompters during the 2020 election."

Democrats don't care if Biden is incapable of fulfilling a four-year term as president
For some odd reason, they want Harris You know the one who dropped out before the first primary.

And she is some scary ready to man-the-barricades shit!

He probably isn't and Trump never was and that's what our country is faced with. It's really sad.
And, bingo.

It doesn't require much effort to notice Biden's decline. But the alternative is the ugliness of Trumpism.

Perhaps you shouldn't have backed yourself into a corner where you had to make all your decisions based solely on your unreasoning, unhinged partisan hatred. It's a lousy moment in YOUR history. Please don't project your own moral and ethical "rock bottom" onto anyone else by assuming you are representative of any sort of normal person.

What does president hillary say

What does that have to do with me or what I said? I agree Hillary would have been a awful president. That doesn't mean Trump is fit to be president.
The people decide, as they will again

And the people chose a 12 year old. Most people have learned that you don't make fun of people with disabilities well before that.
Ok I will not make fun of you.................................

wejhw2iosdifdhjsidfhiwoefiweofiowejfwdf

Oh look, easy is promoting Russian propaganda. I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you to see easy65 posting lies being put out by the Russians.

I honestly dont like the guy, but it is shameful how the Democrats are using this man. Nancy Reagan loved her husband enough to allow him the dignity of being remembered before he slipped away. It's sad He doesnt have anyone like that in his life, but are Democrats even capable of real compassion?.

Last edited:

Keep telling yourself that to justify your hate. the truth is President Trump achieved successes that no President has achieved in DECADES, in some cases EVER. His recent Israel-UAE peace deal is HISTORIC - as in 'never before seen / done'. President Trump in 3 years accomplished what Obama could not in 8 years...and what Joe Biden has not been able to do in over 40 years. I know that's a hard pill to swallow, especially when you are already choking on hate and denial. Emotions come and go - facts remain forever.
lol
His recent Israel-UAE peace deal is HISTORIC - as in 'never before seen / done'
Let me lead with- I am glad Trump managed the Israel UAE deal. But it pales in comparison to the Camp David accords- which ended the war between neighbors Israel and Egypt- UAE has never been a threat to Israel- and is certainly no neighbor.
And it paled in comparison to the peace deal between Jordan and Israel- again actual neighbors who had actually fought.

But I give you this- Trump has accomplished something no President has achieved in decades- 180,000 Americans dead from a Pandemic.
The most in the world.

Trump making America Great Again.

And, bingo.

The only ugliness is coming from your side, I mean Sandman got approved for college and you loons gonna follow him around. His crime, wearing a Trump hat and keeping his mouth shut.while a liberal fake Vietnam veteran yell's slurs at him and beats a drum in his face.

He was called guilty of something before the media researched what the facts were. He got paid off very well for that. That's a good thing.

But when a black man has the same thing done to him by the police many cheer.
Nobody cheers, the cop that kneeled on Floyd's neck is in jail and come to find out. He died of a drug over dose.

And, bingo.

The only ugliness is coming from your side, I mean Sandman got approved for college and you loons gonna follow him around. His crime, wearing a Trump hat and keeping his mouth shut.while a liberal fake Vietnam veteran yell's slurs at him and beats a drum in his face.

He was called guilty of something before the media researched what the facts were. He got paid off very well for that. That's a good thing.

But when a black man has the same thing done to him by the police many cheer.
Nobody cheers, the cop that kneeled on Floyd's neck is in jail and come to find out. He died of a drug over dose.

There are a ton of threads where people cheer. Even those who proudly announce their position that even Breonna Taylor deserved to get killed.

Does not matter. He is just Trojan horse. They want Harris in.

Trump Pano vers 1 Dagger censored min lr.jpg

The thing is Dims do not not care. I had one tell me Biden could be in a coma and they would still vote for him. Biden's policies do not matter. The fact that he is going brain dead does not matter. Their hatred of Trump is all that matters.

Dementia Joe Biden as the candidate is basically an admission by the Democrats that the individual doesn't matter, because they are all one hive mind that will govern in a zombie-like collective no matter what. Individual candidates only matter when one can expect some sort of independent thought.

And, bingo.

Well, not entirely. There's also the fact that he took them to court and kicked their asses. The leftist media will never forgive him for that.

Forum List

Back