A through line is emerging from 1/6 hearings testimony

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
More so than we realized, people inside the admin told Trump his batshyte crazy belief the election was stolen from him was batshyte crazy. Personally, I'm a bit surprised. I imagined his inner circle being too afraid to tell him the truth. After all, many who tried were summarily fired (like Chris Krebs).

But the testimony contradicts my belief. Everyone from his campaign manager to his AG to the guy in charge of election day data told him he lost. Except the drunk known as Rudy and the other glue sniffers like Meadows.

Here's the thing. None of them went public with their first hand accounts of Trump refusing to accept the truth. None of them wrote op-eds stating without equivocation that Trump had repeatedly been told the Big Lie was a big lie. I can't help wondering if the outcome of impeachment #2 would have been different if those on the inside came forth as witnesses to say Trump orchestrated the 1/6 riot based on a lie he told his followers that he knew to be a lie. Would the country have been spared 1/6, and the attempted coup plot, if a number of admin insiders had gotten together to write an open letter to Trump followers. One stating the obvious. That while the election had the usual, anecdotal instances of voter fraud and human error, there was no evidence of fraud on a scale large enough to change the outcome. Not even close. We'll never know. What we do know is they uniformly showed a disappointing level of cowardice in not coming forward when it mattered most.

More so than we realized, people inside the admin told Trump his batshyte crazy belief the election was stolen from him was batshyte crazy. Personally, I'm a bit surprised. I imagined his inner circle being too afraid to tell him the truth. After all, many who tried were summarily fired (like Chris Krebs).

But the testimony contradicts my belief. Everyone from his campaign manager to his AG to the guy in charge of election day data told him he lost. Except the drunk known as Rudy.

Here's the thing. None of them went public with their first hand accounts of Trump refusing to accept the truth. None of them wrote op-eds stating without equivocation that Trump had repeatedly been told the Big Lie was a big lie. I can't help wondering if the outcome of impeachment #2 would have been different if those on the inside came forth as witnesses to say Trump orchestrated the 1/6 riot based on a lie he told his followers that he knew to be a lie. Would the country have been spared 1/6, and the attempted coup plot, if a number of admin insiders had gotten together to write an open letter to Trump followers. One stating the obvious. That while the election had the usual, anecdotal instances of voter fraud and human error, there was no evidence of fraud on a scale large enough to change the outcome. Not even close. We'll never know. What we do know is they uniformly showed a disappointing level of cowardice in not coming forward when it mattered most.
It got cancelled for today.....lololol...Even Rachel The Mad Cow says you are fulla shat....lololololol

A through line is emerging from 1/6 hearings testimony​

Yeah....Straight line to this chump....

ray-epps.jpg

But the testimony contradicts my belief. Everyone from his campaign manager to his AG to the guy in charge of election day data told him he lost. Except the drunk known as Rudy and the other glue sniffers like Meadows.

The election was stolen. Nothing can change that. No fake media, no ministry of information, no compliant politically motivated judge, no amount of name calling will hide it. Most Americans instinctively know it to be so. November coming.

I'm sure you believe that. Which is profoundly sad.
I notice you didn't refute what he just said.... because they are facts, the kryptonite of progressives.
Are you another one that believes your own lies?

How many threads do we need on this subject?

Democrats spent YEARS perpetuating the big lie of Russian collusion after the 2016 election so I have no sympathy for people who claim there is something different about Trump saying the 2020 election was stolen. So what? That seems to be par for the course for both parties. If democrats can perpetuate the big lie then why can't Trump?

Jan. 6 committee postpones hearing with former DOJ officials​

Jan. 6 committee postpones hearing with former DOJ officials

No reason given......Likely because no shits are being given.
My understanding is the staff needed more time to put together the video presentation. Not that it matters. The content of the hearings is what matters. So far it has exploded all the myths The Following (Trump's cult) are stupid enough to believe.

Democrats spent YEARS perpetuating the big lie of Russian collusion
I have already responded to that whataboutism numerous times. Even if what you say is true, and it isn't, it has nothing to do with the evidence presented by the 1/6 committee.

How many threads do we need on this subject?
You need to realize that this is all about bonding and security.

The more threads the hive generates, the more they can reinforce the solidarity of the hive, the sheer mindlessness of it all providing them great comfort as they are freed of the burden of thinking as an individual.

The GOP is a Apartheid party of white supremest and a collection of groups with their own individual and anti democratic agendas. Individually they’ll be afraid of prosecution, collectively they’ll do anything for power, even take votes to over throw the Gov. Every Effin one of them will vote for Trump tomorrow and let him accept state overturned votes in the the battle ground states.

Geese’s, for decades, not one of them ever spoke out puoblicly against voter suppression. That’s who they are. They aren’t against minorities in their eyes, they are just against their right to vote and always have been. “Born agains” will just side with any party on the abortion issue regardless of whom they march with. After all, they are “Saving lives” regardless of how many AR15’s their marching brethren supply to the effort of slaughtering American youth.

Is it coincidence that members of the admin shirked their patriotic duty in not outing Trump? Or did Trump purposely surround himself with people of dubious loyalty to the country but absolute fidelity to Trump?

Forum List

Back