A Top Hamas Leader (Ishmael Haniyah) Is Killed in Iran (link)

Assuming Israel Killed Ismail Haniyeh:

• War crime, Zionist Entity has no right to exist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War crime, he was a good and decent man

• Ismail Haniyeh needed to die, but the ICC should have handled matter

• Total voters

JBG

Liberal democrat
Jan 8, 2012
New York City area
A Top Hamas Leader Is Killed in Iran (link)

The article's summary on the NY Times web page says it all:

New York Times said:
Hamas accused Israel of killing Ismail Haniyeh, who was in Tehran for the inauguration of Iran’s new president, though there was no response from Israel. His death raised further fears of a wider war in the region.
The "man," after all, is responsible for 1200 random deaths in Israel. The "man" is responsible for plunging the region that he "leads" into unspeakable misery. If that doesn't justify his slaying, I don't know what does. What was Israel or anyone to do? Go to the International Criminal Court. Oops, I forgot, that's happened already with little effect (link), excerpt below:
ICC Bulletin said:
(Note, public document, no copyright)On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Yahya SINWAR (Head of the Islamic Resistance Movement (“Hamas”) in the Gaza Strip), Mohammed Diab Ibrahim AL-MASRI, more commonly known as DEIF (Commander-in-Chief of the military wing of Hamas, known as the Al-Qassam Brigades), and Ismail HANIYEH (Head of Hamas Political Bureau) bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of Israel and the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 7 October 2023:

• Extermination as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(b) of the Rome Statute;
  • Murder as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(a), and as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Taking hostages as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(iii);
  • Rape and other acts of sexual violence as crimes against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(g), and also as war crimes pursuant to article 8(2)(e)(vi) in the context of captivity;
  • Torture as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(f), and also as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity;
  • Other inhumane acts as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(l)(k), in the context of captivity;
  • Cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity; and
  • Outrages upon personal dignity as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(ii), in the context of captivity.
My Office submits that the war crimes alleged in these applications were committed in the context of an international armed conflict between Israel and Palestine, and a non-international armed conflict between Israel and Hamas running in parallel. We submit that the crimes against humanity charged were part of a widespread and systematic attack against the civilian population of Israel by Hamas and other armed groups pursuant to organisational policies. Some of these crimes, in our assessment, continue to this day.
It had to be done.

The "man," after all, is responsible for 1200 random deaths in Israel. The "man" is responsible for plunging the region that he "leads" into unspeakable misery. If that doesn't justify his slaying, I don't know what does. What was Israel or anyone to do? Go to the International Criminal Court. Oops, I forgot, that's happened already with little effect (link), excerpt below:

It had to be done.

Oh, he dead.

The only people that will mourn for him are his family and jew hating murderers.

What's the problem? Haniyah is a combatant in an ongoing war. Getting killed is part of the risk involved.

The only problem is he was killed in Iran. Iran now wants to kill someone in Israel.

The real reason Israel is hated so much is they are so goddamn good at doing things like this, often in Iran. Research the nuclear physicist in charge of their nuclear program. Israel had a remote control machinegun set up and when he was on his way to work, BLAMMO!

Every time Hamas kills one of his own they blame Israel.

Many of those men do not like Hamas any more and do not want to be part of his wickedness, so he murders them.

The only problem is he was killed in Iran. Iran now wants to kill someone in Israel.

The real reason Israel is hated so much is they are so goddamn good at doing things like this, often in Iran. Research the nuclear physicist in charge of their nuclear program. Israel had a remote control machinegun set up and when he was on his way to work, BLAMMO!

I don't see that as a "problem" at all. Iran has been involved in killing people in Israel since October 7th.

This fellow getting capped in Iran sends a message that there is no safe place for a terrorist to hide.

It had to be done.
How will you feel with Hezbulla takes out Bibi Netenyahoo when he's visiting the USA?

I don't see that as a "problem" at all. Iran has been involved in killing people in Israel since October 7th.

This fellow getting capped in Iran sends a message that there is no safe place for a terrorist to hide.
Half of me loves it and half of me says they are opening up Pandora's box. So should Iran send someone to the USA to take out their enemies?

It had to be done.

Harris, Biden, Pelosi, AOC, etc. are in mourning today.

Half of me loves it and half of me says they are opening up Pandora's box. So should Iran send someone to the USA to take out their enemies?
Rumor was they were researching doing that to Trump for killing Solemani.

It would seem some Americans believe we are immune to payback. We aren't.

It sends a message. We can get terrorist fucks even in your own country.

War with Iran may be inevitable for Israel.

It had to be done.
The next time they send a missile into the middle of the playground I hope israel takes out two instead of one.

They would if they could.

It isn't like any "morals" are stopping them.
Oh they can, and might, now. Iran is patient. They still haven't gotten us back for what Trump did

Did President Trump violate international law when he directed the strike on Soleimani? This article will examine three different theories for justifying the strike, and conclude that Soleimani was a lawful target.

I bet Iranian leaders see it differently. Just warning you idiots.

Oh they can, and might, now. Iran is patient. They still haven't gotten us back for what Trump did

Did President Trump violate international law when he directed the strike on Soleimani? This article will examine three different theories for justifying the strike, and conclude that Soleimani was a lawful target.

I bet Iranian leaders see it differently. Just warning you idiots.

So just let Iran do what it wants?

Forum List

Back