A traitor in our midst?

Trump said we were pulling out of the middle east and sending our military home blah blah blah with Syria, yet he is sending troops to Saudi Arabia.... to protect them from Iran... while at the same time his withdrawal from Syria put more power in Iran's hands?

And the Saudi's paying for these troops of ours, STINKS of it NOT being because it is in our best interest, but the Saudi's...

Trump has no idea of what he is doing when it comes to foreign policy imo...

In case you haven't noticed, energy, and more importantly, energy prices, are partly responsible for the fantastic economy we have today. The Saudi attack was to interrupt part of Trump's success strategy.

What is your problem with Saudi paying us for protection, especially when it's more for our protection than theirs? After all, the attack was not to harm them, it was to harm Trump, because the terrorists would love nothing more than to see a Democrat President in the White House in 2020. There is not much difference between the mentality of a Democrat and a terrorist.
i have a problem with the saudi prince being a cold blooded murderer, and the way pres trump handled it.

i have a problem withe the saudi support of terrorism

I have a problem with more than 3/4's of the hijackers on 9/11/01 were Saudis...

I have a problem with their mass murdering in Yemen

I have a problem with the way they treat women

they pretty much have been on my sh8t list for a while now...

and quite honestly, they do not deserve our help.

We don't rely on the Saudis for oil as much as we used to.... a much smaller percentage and we've developed our own here in the USA leaps and bounds the past decade

why would trump make a big deal about leaving the middle east with it being ''time to bring them home'' when it came to syria with the Kurds actually being our allies and front line in many of our battles and causes for 50 years or so, only to send our troops to another middle eastern country, saudi arabia?

bat shit crazy, foreign policy, with no thought or reason is what it looks like, imo.

First of all, oil is not domestic, it's worldwide. Having our own only helps, but does not insulate us from oil disruptions across the globe.

Oil is a commodity. As such, people place bets on the direction oil will go. When news like that hits the market, people buy long contracts. A long contract means people are expecting the price of oil to increase, and the more long contracts purchased, the higher the price goes.

Next, who more than Trump is removing troops from the middle-east? When Trump said he wants to get us out of the middle-east, he's talking about conflicts like Turkey where the war has been ongoing for generations, and there is no solution in sight. Meaning we will be there forever if something isn't done. He did not mean we will leave the middle-east entirely and never go back no matter what.

If he does nothing, Iran is likely to continue bombing oil fields until the price of oil is so high it has a major impact on our economy. Is Saudi Arabis our best friends and provides humane treatment of their people, no they are not, but there are US interests in keeping the flow of oil uninterrupted for our benefit.
Ray, Trump made an unadvised decision, on a phone call in the middle of the night, with no thought or reason, or plan... he betrayed the Kurds who we used to fight ISIS.... our goal and mission.... which forever forward, has made us less safe due to the betrayal, friends will never trust us or give aid to us again...

And then sends Pence to give the A-Ok to Turkey, to clean out the Kurds from a region they have always called home, genocide..... 4 days from now.....

If something doesn't change....
There is something seriously wrong with you.
no there isn't! I know exactly what's going on!!!

the only thing that's crazy about me is my antichrist prophesy concerns! :eek:

but at least I know it! :D

In case you haven't noticed, energy, and more importantly, energy prices, are partly responsible for the fantastic economy we have today. The Saudi attack was to interrupt part of Trump's success strategy.

What is your problem with Saudi paying us for protection, especially when it's more for our protection than theirs? After all, the attack was not to harm them, it was to harm Trump, because the terrorists would love nothing more than to see a Democrat President in the White House in 2020. There is not much difference between the mentality of a Democrat and a terrorist.
i have a problem with the saudi prince being a cold blooded murderer, and the way pres trump handled it.

i have a problem withe the saudi support of terrorism

I have a problem with more than 3/4's of the hijackers on 9/11/01 were Saudis...

I have a problem with their mass murdering in Yemen

I have a problem with the way they treat women

they pretty much have been on my sh8t list for a while now...

and quite honestly, they do not deserve our help.

We don't rely on the Saudis for oil as much as we used to.... a much smaller percentage and we've developed our own here in the USA leaps and bounds the past decade

why would trump make a big deal about leaving the middle east with it being ''time to bring them home'' when it came to syria with the Kurds actually being our allies and front line in many of our battles and causes for 50 years or so, only to send our troops to another middle eastern country, saudi arabia?

bat shit crazy, foreign policy, with no thought or reason is what it looks like, imo.

First of all, oil is not domestic, it's worldwide. Having our own only helps, but does not insulate us from oil disruptions across the globe.

Oil is a commodity. As such, people place bets on the direction oil will go. When news like that hits the market, people buy long contracts. A long contract means people are expecting the price of oil to increase, and the more long contracts purchased, the higher the price goes.

Next, who more than Trump is removing troops from the middle-east? When Trump said he wants to get us out of the middle-east, he's talking about conflicts like Turkey where the war has been ongoing for generations, and there is no solution in sight. Meaning we will be there forever if something isn't done. He did not mean we will leave the middle-east entirely and never go back no matter what.

If he does nothing, Iran is likely to continue bombing oil fields until the price of oil is so high it has a major impact on our economy. Is Saudi Arabis our best friends and provides humane treatment of their people, no they are not, but there are US interests in keeping the flow of oil uninterrupted for our benefit.
Ray, Trump made an unadvised decision, on a phone call in the middle of the night, with no thought or reason, or plan... he betrayed the Kurds who we used to fight ISIS.... our goal and mission.... which forever forward, has made us less safe due to the betrayal, friends will never trust us or give aid to us again...

And then sends Pence to give the A-Ok to Turkey, to clean out the Kurds from a region they have always called home, genocide..... 4 days from now.....

If something doesn't change....
There is something seriously wrong with you.
no there isn't! I know exactly what's going on!!!

the only thing that's crazy about me is my antichrist prophesy concerns! :eek:

but at least I know it! :D
Didn't sound like it.

It's Friday, and still no Big Giant Impeachment Vote yet. Why the wait? We have a dozen tards here telling us all about it, so what's the hold up?
The Beast, the antichrist is thrown out by the Courts in 3 1/2 years from when he took power.... :D:D

You've got a few months more to the Senate impeachment trial, exspels him... :p

This post is case in point of the lunacy of the far left. Beast and anti Christ? Really?

My goodness.
Not a guarantee, no one knows the hour...in Bible prophesy....

We'll just have to wait and see.... if he is expelled, at 1260 days of power....

Then hells bells, get ready for a rough ride... according to scripture...

A second beast takes his spot, who looks like a Lamb (pence?), and forces everyone to worship the first Beast, (Trump) and causes Armageddon... with fire and fury.

And heck yes, I could be 100%wrong!!! And hope I am....

But note, Israel was just betrayed by Trump/USA... an ally of Israel... With his action in Syria... So little by little, prophesy is coming in to fruition.... :eek:
The first beast is Hillary......the second is Obama.

And Trump pulling back a few troops to a more secure base isn't a betrayal to Israel.
But Obama giving weapons and billions to Iran is.

speaking of "surrender monkey"......the fat "cut n' run" donnie....now the Russians have our Syrian bases.....aren't you proud, Comrade?
What are you talking about you deranged witch...they are Kurdish bases that we had a total of 50 advisors assigned to...YOU CAN LIE, COMRADE, but we can tell the truth and CRUSH YOUR SHIT!

Just look at all the people Trump made happy The Russians The Iranians The Syrians The Turks ,ISIS What a great man to spread his feces over so many ,,,OH I left out our Repub friends Sorry

Mulvaney gives it up Admits there was a Quid Pro Quo later backtracks Funny lesson for Republicans When you tell the truth you don't need a great memory Look for Mulvaney to want to spend more time with his family soon like the moron Perry

Pretty much the way the Iraqis felt after DumBama pulled us out of there, but no complaints or concerns of betrayal that would jeopardize the trust others may have for us in the future by the left. Instead, while ISIS was burning eyes out of babies and nailing people to a cross to die, the left praised DumBama up and down.

Did Trump make the right move? Who knows. But the better question would be, how long did you want us involved over there?

It's Friday, and still no Big Giant Impeachment Vote yet. Why the wait? We have a dozen tards here telling us all about it, so what's the hold up?
The Beast, the antichrist is thrown out by the Courts in 3 1/2 years from when he took power.... :D:D

You've got a few months more to the Senate impeachment trial, exspels him... :p

Well they better hurry up, because now we only have 11 years and two months to the end of the world.

Pretty much the way the Iraqis felt after DumBama pulled us out of there, but no complaints or concerns of betrayal that would jeopardize the trust others may have for us in the future by the left. Instead, while ISIS was burning eyes out of babies and nailing people to a cross to die, the left praised DumBama up and down.

Did Trump make the right move? Who knows. But the better question would be, how long did you want us involved over there?
This is yet again another media hoax.
And a pox on any Republicans that fall for it.
Democrats, they fall for everything.

WE asked the Kurds to help us They did and many 1000 died Now we throw them under the bus ??? WHO will ever trust us again ??

You gotta let them fight and then you pull them apart so says the orange pig Bode I'm trying really hard to be nice but they make it difficult

IMHO CNN is a fine station with honest well informed reporting Not ranked as an entertainment station as the lying FOX station is But of course because Trump bashes it constantly Republican go along with it.

Well I'm sure you're lonely then, since most people feel the opposite. That's why they are the least watched news staton on the air.

IMHO CNN is a fine station with honest well informed reporting Not ranked as an entertainment station as the lying FOX station is But of course because Trump bashes it constantly Republican go along with it.

Well I'm sure you're lonely then, since most people feel the opposite. That's why they are the least watched news staton on the air.
You listen to what Mattis a General said What Admiral McCraven said about Trump ?? Google it Get an education as to what the top people in our services think of this low life pos trump

We will be in the middle east, forever... even with this moving troops out of Syria, we are moving more in to Saudi Arabia...

We've had a pretty good operation in Syria with the Kurds on the front line, fighting ISIS, not Americans... we have lost 4 men in several years there, in the battle... 4 too many, but as far as accomplishments of our warring goals of killing and capturing ISIS, it has been a success... far moreso, than other middle eastern ventures...

I think with STRATEGIC PLANNING with allies, we could have left, without all of this betrayal, mayhem and deaths of Kurds...

WE asked the Kurds to help us They did and many 1000 died Now we throw them under the bus ??? WHO will ever trust us again ??
Oh we've done this to the Kurds before, nothing new, merely american.

All of the Republicrats are turning on Trump...he has gone against the will and wishes of the War Industrial Complex. Most importantly...he has gone against the Zionists...who...let's be real honest...run the whole thing...as in the US.

Trump is gone. Gone. He stepped on that third rail.
Yay let’s interject with an anti Jew statement. Stupid Padres fan.
Well...just callin it like I see...we DO have a severe rat problem.
Why don’t you solve it.
Though I firmly believe Hitler had the right idea...it is far beyond my capabilities to continue his work.

All of the Republicrats are turning on Trump...he has gone against the will and wishes of the War Industrial Complex. Most importantly...he has gone against the Zionists...who...let's be real honest...run the whole thing...as in the US.

Trump is gone. Gone. He stepped on that third rail.
Yay let’s interject with an anti Jew statement. Stupid Padres fan.
Well...just callin it like I see...we DO have a severe rat problem.
Why don’t you solve it.
Though I firmly believe Hitler had the right idea...it is far beyond my capabilities to continue his work.

Tying shoes is beyond your capabilities.

We will be in the middle east, forever... even with this moving troops out of Syria, we are moving more in to Saudi Arabia...

We've had a pretty good operation in Syria with the Kurds on the front line, fighting ISIS, not Americans... we have lost 4 men in several years there, in the battle... 4 too many, but as far as accomplishments of our warring goals of killing and capturing ISIS, it has been a success... far moreso, than other middle eastern ventures...

I think with STRATEGIC PLANNING with allies, we could have left, without all of this betrayal, mayhem and deaths of Kurds...
So now we're supplying not only support and arms, but troops to the radical Wahabi Islamist Saudis who hold public square beheadings and are engaged in, with the US, genocide in Yemen. More of our "noninterventionism".

Forum List

Back