A VERY VERY VERY good question!!!

10409290_720436098032534_7159317606428875966_n.png
A Nun chooses to become a Nun. A Nun chooses to wear a habit. It is all free will. In Islamic Countries and cultures women are FORCED to wear body coverings, not by choice but by order. Failure to comply ends in beatings murder and arrest or rape.
By far, women are not "forced" to cover. It depends on the family and how conservative they are. They are not beaten into submission, not murdered or arrested or raped if they don't cover. It all has to do with specific cultures and then, within that culture, how fundamental and conservative the family is. You are very ignorant about this issue.

In addition, I have spoken to many Muslim young women who are still in school, but when they graduate and look forward to adult life, are eager to adopt a traditional dress for their culture: to cover, essentially. They want to cover and look forward to covering. Others have different ideas. It is their choice, it has to do with themselves and the conservativism of their families.

This is a subject we'd all be more than happy to remain ignorant of altogether.

The idea behind your wanting to share this info with us suggests how important this step in the process of Islamifying America must be to you as well as to the Muslim Brotherhood leaders in America and abroad. Acceptance of Muslims by American non-Muslims is an important step in the process and it will benefit Muslims greatly.

Us, not so much.

I see it as islam's attempt at conditioning us to accept larger numbers of you in this country in the future.

As Muslims have stated, and demonstrated, they intend to raise the flag of Islam over the White House some day. So, I don't feel the least bit inclined to facilitate your religion's attempt to undermine my nation's government or take away my freedoms.

Nothing personal but I'd make it as unpleasant and difficult as possible for Muslims in America in order to keep their numbers from reaching critical mass when the typical Muslim disruptions such as, protests, making demands of government for special treatment and social upheavals begin.

Maybe they will try Canada instead.

Have you lived in Muslim countries?
Yes. I posted this earlier in the thread. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries with populations of over 90% Muslim people. I lived and worked in these countries for over 7 years. My daily job involved working with a predominantly Muslim clientele and staff. They have been my friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

Have you?

Last edited:
A Nun chooses to become a Nun. A Nun chooses to wear a habit. It is all free will. In Islamic Countries and cultures women are FORCED to wear body coverings, not by choice but by order. Failure to comply ends in beatings murder and arrest or rape.
By far, women are not "forced" to cover. It depends on the family and how conservative they are. They are not beaten into submission, not murdered or arrested or raped if they don't cover. It all has to do with specific cultures and then, within that culture, how fundamental and conservative the family is. You are very ignorant about this issue.

In addition, I have spoken to many Muslim young women who are still in school, but when they graduate and look forward to adult life, are eager to adopt a traditional dress for their culture: to cover, essentially. They want to cover and look forward to covering. Others have different ideas. It is their choice, it has to do with themselves and the conservativism of their families.

The idea behind your wanting to share this info with us suggests how important this step in the process of Islamifying America must be to you as well as to the Muslim Brotherhood leaders in America and abroad. Acceptance of Muslims by American non-Muslims is an important step in the process and it will benefit Muslims greatly.

Us, not so much.

I see it as islam's attempt at conditioning us to accept larger numbers of you in this country in the future.

As Muslims have stated, and demonstrated, they intend to raise the flag of Islam over the White House some day. So, I don't feel the least bit inclined to facilitate your religion's attempt to undermine my nation's government or take away my freedoms.

Nothing personal but I'd make it as unpleasant and difficult as possible for Muslims in America in order to keep their numbers from reaching critical mass when the typical Muslim disruptions such as, protests, making demands of government for special treatment and social upheavals begin.

This post represents a terrific amount of ignorance. And you seem to revel in that ignorance. Only a tiny, miniscule number of the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet are extremists. And, though I am American, I do not live there and have no interest one way or the other about your unfounded fear of Muslims and Islam. Muslims are not taking over America: they represent about 2% of the population. You are hysterical.

Us, not so much.

This post represents a terrific amount of ignorance. And you seem to revel in that ignorance. Only a tiny, miniscule number of the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet are extremists. And, though I am American, I do not live there and have no interest one way or the other about your unfounded fear of Muslims and Islam. Muslims are not taking over America: they represent about 2% of the population. You are hysterical.

"In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined." Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

So this is what PoliticalSpice believes is a credible source?

upload_2014-10-10_12-56-52.png

:cuckoo:

Us, not so much.

Yes. I posted this earlier in the thread. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries with populations of over 90% Muslim people. I lived and worked in these countries for over 7 years. My daily job involved working with a predominantly Muslim clientele and staff. They have been my friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

Have you?

Yes I seen you have , was wondering if Mojo2 has, no I haven't, so I'm thankful for someone like you to set these things straight that not every country is the same.

Us, not so much.

Us, not so much.

"In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined." Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

View attachment 32735

There are two sorts of people in this world.....

Those who have a facility with mathematics.....

....and you.

Us, not so much.

Us, not so much.

View attachment 32735

....and you.

My criticism of your despicable source had nothing whatsoever to do with the math but since you could not defend your vile source you had no other option but to engage in facile nitpicking on something that is utterly irrelevant.

I Know! Pick me. Pick me!!!
The clothes of the one on the left hides a rosary. The clothes of the one on the right hides shop lifted stuff and bombs. :)

Why do self-described christians tell such ridiculous lies like this?

Every time I think I'll read this forum, I see hate-filled lies like this one.

Christians. BLECH.

Well let's see Nuddley, You try to find an account of a nun who strapped a bomb onto herself and I'll see if I can find an account of a Muslim woman concealing a bomb under her clothing....
No where in the Bible does it call for Christians to disregard the truth.

The suicide vest, stuffed with explosives, nails, ball bearings and various metal fragments, weighed close to 40 pounds. But it felt "like roses on my shoulders," Shefa'a al-Qudsi told me when I interviewed her this spring in an Israeli security prison near Tel Aviv. "I was even more eager to do it after I put the vest on," said the now 31-year-old Palestinian from Tulkarem. "Many would have died. No fence in the world would have stopped me.

Out bletch that......

Us, not so much.

Us, not so much.

View attachment 32735

....and you.

My criticism of your despicable source had nothing whatsoever to do with the math but since you could not defend your vile source you had no other option but to engage in facile nitpicking on something that is utterly irrelevant.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.

View attachment 32735

....and you.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.
KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

View attachment 32735

....and you.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.

Easy!

The one with superior intelligence!

View attachment 32735

....and you.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.

Easy!

Well, there you go. It's Deri all the way.

View attachment 32735

....and you.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.

Yet another feeble response from the queen of shallowness.

View attachment 32735

....and you.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.

Yet another feeble response from the queen of shallowness.

If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be glad to do so for you.

....and you.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.

Easy!

Is your name Maple Syrup? It should be, you sap.

The source is accurate.

You, a moron.

Easy!

Is your name Maple Syrup? It should be, you sap.
Tee hee...that's funny. PC, you're a riot: it's like being back in middle school! :biggrin:

Us, not so much.

Have you?

Yes I seen you have , was wondering if Mojo2 has, no I haven't, so I'm thankful for someone like you to set these things straight that not every country is the same.

Does your post recognize that you might reasonably expect to find people who have lived in Muslim countries with my perspective?

Oh well...

You may be familiar with the following phenomenon.

I have been an eye witness to many newsworthy events and only after watching it on the TV News afterwards was I able to clearly see the entire picture of what I'd witnessed.

My perspective was either from the participant's POV or as a free lance journalist or as an observer.

I know that current or former military personnel understand very well the limit of their appreciation of the big picture even though THEY are the ones on the ground or in the air risking their lives in war.

Just because you traveled to these places as a tourist or in some other NGO capacity, it doesn't mean you are qualified as someone who studies it daily online to speak authoritatively about these matters.

Your travels to these places did not confer upon you a big picture view of the threat of Islam to the USA as someone living in the USA might never understand the true nature of the US simply because they lived here.

Some Libs are guilty of this their whole lives.

Stop calling those freaks conservatives. There's nothing conservative about them and it's a cheap shot on your part. You should be ashamed of yourself, have you no dignity?
I know these people, you don't.

Know these people, too?

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

They are both oppressed by the same patriarchal bullshit inherent upon all religion.

The only way to stop this institutionalized sexism is to ban religion and force everyone to become atheist.

What a GD Nazi mo-fo.

If we don't give up our religion what will be the punishment?

Should we be repeatedly forced to watch episodes of Glee!!!
:puke3:

Us, not so much.

No.

Does a neurosurgeon need to have had his own brain operated on before he can be a qualified neurosurgeon?

I Know! Pick me. Pick me!!!
The clothes of the one on the left hides a rosary. The clothes of the one on the right hides shop lifted stuff and bombs. :)

Why do self-described christians tell such ridiculous lies like this?

Every time I think I'll read this forum, I see hate-filled lies like this one.

Christians. BLECH.

Well let's see Nuddley, You try to find an account of a nun who strapped a bomb onto herself and I'll see if I can find an account of a Muslim woman concealing a bomb under her clothing....
No where in the Bible does it call for Christians to disregard the truth.

The suicide vest, stuffed with explosives, nails, ball bearings and various metal fragments, weighed close to 40 pounds. But it felt "like roses on my shoulders," Shefa'a al-Qudsi told me when I interviewed her this spring in an Israeli security prison near Tel Aviv. "I was even more eager to do it after I put the vest on," said the now 31-year-old Palestinian from Tulkarem. "Many would have died. No fence in the world would have stopped me.

Out bletch that......

Don't compound it by lying again. That's not what you said. You did not say "a Muslim woman" and your quote does not say "we".

Where does your bible/god tell you to lie about an entire group of people?

If I wrote "all christians are ignorant, racist bigots", you would object. Instead, I'm saying YOU are an ignorant, racist bigot and its ignorant, racist bigots who drive good sane people away from religion.

There are good, decent Christians. You are not one of them.

Forum List

Back