Aaand, now time for more lib blatant hypocrisy. Liberals comparing Trump to orangutan.

The rules are different if you are a leftist.

The master feminist also had vapid anti-gay blog, but no one cared.

Such moxie demeaning the primate kingdom like that.....boulderdash....gaffaw.....! poppycock!!!

~S~

Cognitive dissonance or willful ignorance? You decide.

There is not a history of white people being compared to apes in this nation by an oppressive majority.

Donald Trump is mocked for his resemblance to an orangutan because he paints his skin and his hair orange.

If you feel as though it is racist for people to say Trump looks like an orangutan, you are a moron.

On the other hand, if you bring this up because you know that comparing black people to primates is 100% racist but you want to do it anyway, you are a racist. Just own it.

There is not a history of white people being compared to apes in this nation by an oppressive majority.

Donald Trump is mocked for his resemblance to an orangutan because he paints his skin and his hair orange.

If you feel as though it is racist for people to say Trump looks like an orangutan, you are a moron.

On the other hand, if you bring this up because you know that comparing black people to primates is 100% racist but you want to do it anyway, you are a racist. Just own it.
Actually there is a history of that, since we are ACTUALLY APES. Every single human is 100% primate. That is also a fact.

You are a fucking hypocrite you piece of shit. That is all you are. That is it. Nothing more. You pathetic double talking loser.

I don't think there is ever a day in the week when POTUS apologists don't get their soiled panitez in a wad over jokes about their mammon savior. Please, contribute to prosperity gospel televangelist Jesse Duplantis 54 million dollar private jet fund and you will feel right as rain in the morning.

Actually there is a history of that, since we are ACTUALLY APES. Every single human is 100% primate. That is also a fact.

You are a fucking hypocrite you piece of shit. That is all you are. That is it. Nothing more. You pathetic double talking loser.

Yes. I know that you, especially, are not a racist. You don’t have a bigoted bone in your body.

You set a shining example of tolerance and love for your fellow man.

Well, he does resemble a orangutan.
I’m not seeing a problem here :dunno:

Give me an H, give me a y, give me a p, give me a c, give me a r, give me a I, give me a s, give me a y... What's that spell... DEMOCRATS...

bushvschimp.jpg

I don't think there is ever a day in the week when POTUS apologists don't get their soiled panitez in a wad over jokes about their mammon savior. Please, contribute to prosperity gospel televangelist Jesse Duplantis 54 million dollar private jet fund and you will feel right as rain in the morning.
Aaaand, the left brings up the white Christian, but does he bring up Jeremiah Wright or Al Sharpton? Ooooof course not.

You dumb fucking hypocrite.

You race card is ALL you have. You are not worth one second of time. You have NO debate skills. Now, go get your little cookie from the rest of your patronizing white racists, go get that race card laminated, connect everything racist only to whites and have a nice hypocritical day you fucking blow hard.

Do you think it's because they are completely ignorant of history or they simply don't care?

Do you think it's because they are completely ignorant of history or they simply don't care?

It depends on which one we are talking about.

Theowl32 is a straight up racist who doesn’t like the fact that he has to chill in public. He cries out here on USMB as his release. He knows what he’s doing with this thread. He knows Roseanne was wrong while Maher did nothing racist.

He often uses the phrase “YOU KNOW WHAT” when he wants to say the word ****** because he knows he is socially unacceptable. It burns him up that “YOU KNOW WHATS” are accepted by society while his type are not.

Forum List

Back