Abortion and birth control

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Anyone that claims to be against abortion yet makes it harder to get birth control is lying about being against abortion.

That is all there is too it.

Incorrect. Some believe in personal responsibility. If you're too lazy, dumb or foolish not to use birth control on YOUR dime, then how the fuck did you conclude you'd use it if on someone else's dime?

Entitlements only excels the problem, by dumbing people down.

Anyone that claims to be against abortion yet makes it harder to get birth control is lying about being against abortion.

Knee straps would work, but they mandate tiny steps.
Do handcuffs come with the knee pads?
why not just use Nancy Pelosi's head shot with no make up as a deturrent to not getting pregnant,,,,,THIS COULD SOMEDAY BE YOUR DAUGHTER !!
I had my own version just make them gargle...Problem of getting pregnant solved..

why not just use Nancy Pelosi's head shot with no make up as a deturrent to not getting pregnant,,,,,THIS COULD SOMEDAY BE YOUR DAUGHTER !!
I had my own version just make them gargle...Problem of getting pregnant solved..
Al Roker pooping his pants during a hurricane would make for a poster child to not have male babies,,,,,,i wouldnt want my son to turn out like al roker

Al Roker pooping his pants during a hurricane would make for a poster child to not have male babies,,,,,,i wouldnt want my son to turn out like al roker
What's so wrong with being a weather broadcaster?

It is amazing, but that is how they think! Sometimes I wonder how they manage to dress themselves w/o help.

It is because ideology and toeing the party line trump all else.

politically speaking I am almost always against the government being involved in such things. But my views on abortion outweigh my views on limited government. For the sake of having fewer abortions I would favor the government handing out BC to everyone for free. The money saved in social services would cover the cost with some left over

weathermen seem to time to time get the runs during their segments,,,,,i am assuming u have seen that u-tube video? Weatherman craps himself?

Incorrect. Some believe in personal responsibility. If you're too lazy, dumb or foolish not to use birth control on YOUR dime, then how the fuck did you conclude you'd use it if on someone else's dime?

Entitlements only excels the problem, by dumbing people down.

they aren't entitlements when it's covered under a health insurance policy that workers have earned or are paying any portion of premiums.

as for medicaid recipients--- it's far more conservative to provide cheap birth control pills up front than to be paying for all those 'welfare queens' brats' ..... that is a win-win for taxpayers.

oh,,,and they curse a lot too,,,,im pretty sure u saw that video,,yes?

It is amazing, but that is how they think! Sometimes I wonder how they manage to dress themselves w/o help.

politically speaking I am almost always against the government being involved in such things. But my views on abortion outweigh my views on limited government. For the sake of having fewer abortions I would favor the government handing out BC to everyone for free. The money saved in social services would cover the cost with some left over

I would totally support free (taxpayer funded) birth control on demand, so long as it is tied to a ban on elective abortions.

weathermen seem to time to time get the runs during their segments,,,,,i am assuming u have seen that u-tube video? Weatherman craps himself?
They hardly get paid enough to survive much less afford Depends..

oh,,,and they curse a lot too,,,,im pretty sure u saw that video,,yes?
With William F. Buckley?

I would totally support free (taxpayer funded) birth control on demand, so long as it is tied to a ban on elective abortions.
Pennsylvania Rep. Tim Murphy has resigned after a report surfaced earlier this week that he had asked an extramarital lover to end her pregnancy.

Murphy, a Republican who co-sponsored a 20-week abortion ban that passed in the House Tuesday, allegedly asked his lover to terminate her pregnancy, according to text message records acquired by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Anti-abortion Rep. Tim Murphy resigns after report he asked lover to end pregnancy

I guess the house decides when life starts, the white conservative male, like Murphy.

Forum List

Back