Abortion and Gay Marriage

They are for the purpose of Constitutional protections while in free assembly as a collective group.

See Citizens United v. FEC.

Which was an utterly horseshit ruling that nothing good has come of.

Unless your a corporation whose free speech has been protected and upheld.

Pretty good then.

Yeah, because those big corporations don't have a thing going for them, they totally need yet another obscene advantage over working people.

Here's the thing. Conservative, Republican and Christian women are JUST as likely to have abortions when a baby doesn't fit into their lives right now.

You wish.

Nope. I know.

Know a whole lot of "christian" women who went right to the abortion clinic when they realized their boyfriends were assholes.

Knew one gal back in the 1990's, (and I've told this story before). Asian girl, solid Christian family, stopped taking her birth control pills because she wanted to force the issue of marriage with her fiance.

And went right to the abortion clinic because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she hooked back up with the same guy and the same thing happened.

Red states have higher abortion rates than blue ones do.

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

Here's the thing. Conservative, Republican and Christian women are JUST as likely to have abortions when a baby doesn't fit into their lives right now.

You wish.

Nope. I know.

Know a whole lot of "christian" women who went right to the abortion clinic when they realized their boyfriends were assholes.

Knew one gal back in the 1990's, (and I've told this story before). Asian girl, solid Christian family, stopped taking her birth control pills because she wanted to force the issue of marriage with her fiance.

And went right to the abortion clinic because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she hooked back up with the same guy and the same thing happened.

Of course I knew you would know someone.

You have a little personal example for every talking point.

Ok, so lets accept the left's premise homosexuality is genetically predetermined, and there is no environmental component. What if at a future date, we could determine this gene while a fetus is still in the womb. Would those of you on the left support the right of a woman to abort her gay fetus?

Aborting a fetus because it will likely be gay/straight is just as horrific and inhumane as aborting a fetus because it will be "an inconvenience".

What's the point of the question?

Yeah, because those big corporations don't have a thing going for them, they totally need yet another obscene advantage over working people.

Working people are part of corporations who benefit from free speech and other constitutional protections.

You wish.

Nope. I know.

Of course I knew you would know someone.

You have a little personal example for every talking point.

Well, w hen you actually live and work with real people, you know people.

Move out of the basement, the sun will only sting a little.

Working people are part of corporations who benefit from free speech and other constitutional protections.

Guy, if you think corporations give a FUCK about the people who work for them, you're deluded.

I do not know if homosexuality is genetic, and I really don't care. The idea that being gay is a choice, though, is as stupid as it gets. When did you choose NOT to be gay?

I think being gay is akin to liking to eat carrots. You either are or are not gay, you either are or are not a carrot eater. In neither case did you make a choice about it.

But I would oppose abortion based on sexual orientation, just as I oppose gender bias abortions, because I oppose abortion. I am pro-life.

I am pro-life and perfectly fine with people being gay.

You cant have it both ways.

Either you are "born this way" or you aren't. Which means for the pro abortionistsl we have the choice to off the gay babies right?

actually you can.
some are "born that way" but not because they have a gay gene, but because they have genetic problems which result in them not having enough hormonal activity to feel the way the standard heterosexual individuals do, there are some chromosomal aberrations which interfere with expression of sexuality. Turner syndrome, sometimes Kleinfelters syndrome, it is not that having those produces interest in the same sex, it means that those individuals might have the less appeal for the opposite sex and therefore choose the same as the path of the least resistance - so, in reality even those who are "born that way" have a strong societal component as well.
Plus there are those who do not feel they fit in their gender - not everyone proceeds to gender change, many stay in what they believe is a mistaken body for their psyche.

In any way the "born that way" component is usually a pathology and in some cases it might be corrected ( gender change) but usually is is not addressed.

But the issue is multifactorial in most cases.

You wish.

he will start to preach about ONE case which left him traumatized for life of a manipulative bitch who was FROM a Christian family but that does not prove she was herself, and his asshole friend which he is extrapolating on every woman he may encountered later in life.

just a usual Joe's lying blah-blah-blah

The Left is not all pro-choice and supportive of gays and the Right is not all pro-life and anti-gays.

We are of course speaking in generalities, there are always outliers but exceptions don't change the rule. But those who support homosexual marriage and abortion tend to be left wing.

So what's your opinion on this issue. Would you support the right of a woman to abort her gay fetus?

If you are speaking in generalities, the people who are okay with homosexuality would not abort a fetus because if had the gay gene. The only people who would are people who don't like gays and are pro-choice, which you have just ruled out with this post. :lol:

the vast majority of those on the left are anti-gay - let them just get pissed - and their words tell everything about them :lol:

You wish.

he will start to preach about ONE case which left him traumatized for life of a manipulative bitch who was FROM a Christian family but that does not prove she was herself, and his asshole friend which he is extrapolating on every woman he may encountered later in life.

just a usual Joe's lying blah-blah-blah

I think what we can extrapolate from that one case is that as much as you guys wish otherwise, people are going to do what is best for their lives.

Now, before I got this woman and her boyfriend the fuck out of my life, the point was she had started a career, a career that would have never started had she had that baby at that point.

So all the Preeaching and bible thumping aside, she did what was best for her.

As most people will, at the end of the day.

Now, if you bible thumpers were really all about reducing the number of abortions, you'd put down the fucking bibles and do practical stuff to entice women to keep their babies, such as..

Paid Family and MEdical Leave
Universal Health Care
Comprehensive sex eduction

Will it stop all abortions? Nope. Will it reduce them? Yup.

The irony would be delicious.
The pro-choice left could indirectly be responsible for the elimination of homosexuals, on a scale Saudi Arabia or Iran could only dream of, lol.

You are basing your taunts on the assumption that all liberals would be anxious to abort their child if they are gay.

That sounds far more like a neocon's idea than a liberals. Many people would not be willing to lose a child for so trivial a reason.

They don't have to abort your gay fetus, just allow others to abort their gay fetuses, which you would. Think of all the gay fetuses that would be aborted.

The pro-choice left could indirectly be responsible for the elimination of homosexuals, on a scale Saudi Arabia or Iran could only dream of, lol.

You are basing your taunts on the assumption that all liberals would be anxious to abort their child if they are gay.

That sounds far more like a neocon's idea than a liberals. Many people would not be willing to lose a child for so trivial a reason.

They don't have to abort your gay fetus, just allow others to abort their gay fetuses, which you would. Think of all the gay fetuses that would be aborted.

No - think of all the LIBERALS who would be aborted. just think, if abortion had been legal in 1961, just who might have been aborted? I'll give you a hint. He went to Hawaii for Christmas.

Ok, so lets accept the left's premise homosexuality is genetically predetermined, and there is no environmental component. What if at a future date, we could determine this gene while a fetus is still in the womb. Would those of you on the left support the right of a woman to abort her gay fetus?

Well, could we abort the stupid gene?

No - think of all the LIBERALS who would be aborted. just think, if abortion had been legal in 1961, just who might have been aborted? I'll give you a hint. He went to Hawaii for Christmas.

Truth, might as well call "birth control" of this form "democrat control".

No, unlike the right we don't mind if our children are gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you do mind if they're inconvenient...so you throw them in the garbage.

I am raising my son with no help from his father, and knew I would be when I found I was pregnant. You were saying?

Liberals are pro choice, doesn't mean we all want to have abortions moron.
It means we don't want to tell a woman what she can do with her body.
And trust me, from what I saw in my youth young liberal girls are not the ones having abortions. ;)

Forum List

Back