🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion Education

Again...littlejoe....it is simple.

Charge the abortionist with murder, convict and imprison them....end of story.

The big government you so love should be all about protecting the innocent from violence, rather than allowing the innocent to suffer a violent death. Sadly our progressive government loves the use of violence and people like you approve.

Uh, guy, women are more responsible than the abortionist.

Are you going to lock up the women?

I mean, I know it's easy to dislike hte "abortionist".

but given the fact that you guys could hardly even lock up a troll like Gosnell without bending every rule in the book, I'm really having a hard time seeing how you get a conviction of an abortion provider who does it all the right way.

I have already voiced my opinion regarding the mother who gets an abortion. she is an accomplice to murder and should be charged accordingly....GUY.

The reason Gosnell got away with what he did, for so long, is the progressive baby killing industry you so love, is in control....sad....very sad.

Guy...our society should protect the innocent...why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Gosnell got away with what he did for the same reason why poor people live in slums. We don't care about poor people.

Fetuses aren't people. And you can't grant them rights without taking away rights from the person they are inside.

And at the end of the day, those people vote. Fetuses don't.

Half of the reported abortions that take place every year take place in nations where abortion is illegal.

ALL of the reported murders that take place each year take place in nations where murder is illegal. ALL of the reported auto thefts that take place each year take place in nations where auto theft is illegal.

Half of the reported abortions that take place every year take place in nations where abortion is illegal.

ALL of the reported murders that take place each year take place in nations where murder is illegal. ALL of the reported auto thefts that take place each year take place in nations where auto theft is illegal.

Well....if abortions were in any ay similar to murders and auto thefts, you might have a point. They are not. I'm sure you pumped your tiny fists when you came up with that brilliant argument.

You have hit upon something, though. No doubt unwittingly. Criminal law does not prevent crime. It reacts to crime. Reacting to abortions as though they are crimes has very little effect on the number of women who choose to have them. This is a fact. It is not disputable.

Can you say the same for murder and auto theft? If you think you can, how will you prove it....given that there are no places in the world where murder and auto theft are legal?

it will only be achieved when the courts recognize that human beings are entitled to individual liberties at all stages of life development, not merely beginning at some arbitrary point......

entitled to whom ?

????....there was a hidden clue in my post.....when I said "human beings are entitled", I meant the "whoms" who were entitled were human beings......I'm glad I was here to give you the key to the hidden clue, otherwise you might have missed it.....

what possibly needed editing in your superfluous post ?

Date of Birth, it is not your incubator ...

I think if we're serious about wanting to reduce abortions we should be tackling the problem from the other side: prevention. Legal, free or affordable birth control combined with actuals exual education in schools. If you don't want kids having sex fine, show them those Swedish childbirth videos. Over and over. :)

Well....if abortions were in any ay similar to murders and auto thefts, you might have a point .

I knew I could count on you to miss the point (on several levels).

Last edited:
I'll ask again, because you anti-Choice types never answer it.

Let's say you outlaw abortion. How are you going to enforce it?

In the same visit for abortion, tie her tubes.

She can go on screwing forever with no responsibility.

No more enforcement needed.

Sounds cruel? No more cruel than what is done to the developing human baby when he or she is being aborted for convenience and comfort and promiscuity.

entitled to whom ?

????....there was a hidden clue in my post.....when I said "human beings are entitled", I meant the "whoms" who were entitled were human beings......I'm glad I was here to give you the key to the hidden clue, otherwise you might have missed it.....

date of birth is arbitrary......ceaserians are done by appointment.....the same scalpel can cut an artery or an umbilical cord.....

I think if we're serious about wanting to reduce abortions we should be tackling the problem from the other side: prevention. Legal, free or affordable birth control combined with actuals exual education in schools. If you don't want kids having sex fine, show them those Swedish childbirth videos. Over and over. :)

because even though we all know it isn't true, there may actually be a teenager out there who doesn't know what causes pregnancy.....

There's no need for 'education' concerning abortion.

Rather, education is needed with regard to the fundamental facts concerning the Constitution, its case law, and 14th Amendment jurisprudence, including the doctrine of substantive due process where the right to privacy forbids the state to cross the line into matters both personal and private in accordance with the original intent of the Framers.

That abortion is a practice that needs to be ended is not at issue, the conflict arises as to how to realize that goal, where however that goal is achieved, it cannot be achieved at the expense of individual liberty.

it will only be achieved when the courts recognize that human beings are entitled to individual liberties at all stages of life development, not merely beginning at some arbitrary point......

You aren't a person in the womb. And the government consistently makes a beginning at an arbitrary point. Why aren't we adults at 12? 13? Because the government made an arbitrary beginning point of adulthood at age 18.

date of birth is arbitrary......ceaserians are done by appointment.....the same scalpel can cut an artery or an umbilical cord.....

date of birth is arbitrary.....

you are a joke - (Birth) is arbitrary, not the Date of ... you do know what that means, birth of course, don't you ?

Well....if abortions were in any ay similar to murders and auto thefts, you might have a point .

I knew I could count on you to miss the point (on several levels).

Sorry, that is weak. I got your point. It was stupid. You know it was stupid.

Sounds cruel? No more cruel than what is done to the developing human baby when he or she is being aborted for convenience and comfort and promiscuity.

Wow, man, it seems to me you are more into punishing the women than you are into saving the babies... Just saying.

Wow, man, it seems to me you are more into punishing the women than you are into saving the babies... Just saying.

There is NO excuse to not use birth control in the world we live today.. NONE ZERO.. For any girl , woman who finds themselves pregnant from unprotected sex, THEY ALONE are responsible.. for you to try to blame some stranger is ridiculous.. As in the last video, the survivor of an abortion, "My life was being snuffed out in the name of women's rights, " I live with Cerebral Palsy because of it."

Forum List

Back