Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

really? try getting a kid enrolled in public school without their shots.

false. a prisoner can also be force fed.

false again.

It takes a Court order, and those can be quite difficult to obtain.

The late great George Carlin really nailed when it comes to religious Conservatives and their stupid anti-abortion views... hahahaha

Thank you for posting that.

I've seen it several times before but enjoy watching it every time.

I met him once in the late 70s at work at the top of the Hilton. I got his autograph.

He was a very nice man, a comedic genius and I was very sad when he died.

Thank you for posting that.

I've seen it several times before but enjoy watching it every time.

I met him once in the late 70s at work at the top of the Hilton. I got his autograph.

He was a very nice man, a comedic genius and I was very sad when he died.
Well George was not only a comedic genius but he was 100% spot on about conservatives and abortion.

I wonder what he would have to say about these anti-mask, anti-vax idiots?

And people will stop working for the companies and the companies will go out of business. And my aren't you obtuse. It is YOU who are for sharia you dumbshit. It's the governments way, or death.

That's SHARIA you ignorant twat.
Since you're one of those fucking religious misogynists who wants to control women's bodies... how about we control yours...

If you're a man and you've fathered one child, you have to get a vasectomy.

If we're going to control women's bodies... then we should be controlling men's bodies as well... since it takes both a man and a woman to create kids.

Last edited:
Since you're one of those fucking religious misogynists who wants to control women's bodies... how about we control yours...

If you're a man and you've fathered one child, you have to get a vasectomy.

If we're going to control women's bodies... then we should be controlling men's bodies as well... since it takes both a man and a woman to create kids.

I guess you are even more stupid than I thought. I am anti abortion, but pro choice. The government that has the power to say you can't have an abortion, is also the government that has the power to say that you must.

Ignorant morons like you, can't seem to pay attention too well. I am ANTI AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

You are FOR AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

That makes you a fascist you fucking clod.

don't move the goalposts....

I didn't. You did. No government may mandate putting anything into your body without a Court order. And order that is extraordinarily difficult to obtain. Obvious to anyone with a brain given the number of schizophrenics wandering the streets.

What embarrassing bullshit. How do you say such fucking moronic things and not just puke on your own shirt afterward. Embarrassing crazy old man...

Yes, you are indeed an ignorant embarrasment.

How China's One-Child Policy Led To Forced Abortions, 30 Million Bachelors​

Last October, China ended its 35-year-old policy of restricting most urban families to one child. Commonly referred to as the "one-child" policy, the restrictions were actually a collection of rules that governed how many children married couples could have.

"The basic idea was to encourage everybody, by coercion if necessary, to keep to ... one child," journalist Mei Fong tells Fresh Air's Terry Gross.

Fong explores the wide-ranging impact of what she calls the world's "most radical experiment" in her new book, One Child. She says that among the policy's unintended consequences is an acute gender imbalance.

Yes, you are indeed an ignorant embarrasment.

How China's One-Child Policy Led To Forced Abortions, 30 Million Bachelors​

Last October, China ended its 35-year-old policy of restricting most urban families to one child. Commonly referred to as the "one-child" policy, the restrictions were actually a collection of rules that governed how many children married couples could have.

"The basic idea was to encourage everybody, by coercion if necessary, to keep to ... one child," journalist Mei Fong tells Fresh Air's Terry Gross.

Fong explores the wide-ranging impact of what she calls the world's "most radical experiment" in her new book, One Child. She says that among the policy's unintended consequences is an acute gender imbalance.

So you think that makes your argument that guaranteeing a right means the government can and will force you to engage in that right?

Fucking idiot.

I guess you are even more stupid than I thought. I am anti abortion, but pro choice. The government that has the power to say you can't have an abortion, is also the government that has the power to say that you must.

Ignorant morons like you, can't seem to pay attention too well. I am ANTI AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

No, you're a misogynist ass... who wants to force women to have babies.

Therefore if you want to force women to have babies then let's force men to get vasectomies...

Seems only fair!

Last edited:

Winner.

We have unrealistic expectations regarding government. It can't address every evil. It can't right every wrong. Pushing it past its proper limits, even if it's for a good cause, creates bad government. Often dangerously bad government.

Therefore you crazy old fart with dementia... if you want to force women to have babies then let's force you men to get vasectomies...
Did either you or Fort Fun Indiana even read his post? You're making fools of yourselves.

And do you understand your error? Looks a simple reading comprehension problem.
No error, sorry. The crazy old man Westwall (definitely sunsetting) is arguing that, if we let abortion be a right (which it is), then the government will force us to have abortions.

His example? Communist, authoritarian China.

So fucking stupid it hurts. The only thing more stupid would be trying to defend that painfully idiotic point. So knock yourself out.

Therefore you crazy old fart with dementia... if you want to force women to have babies then let's force you men to get vasectomies...

No error, sorry. The crazy old man Westwall (definitely sunsetting) is arguing that, if we let abortion be a right (which it is), then the government will force us to have abortions.

His example? Communist, authoritarian China.

So fucking stupid it hurts. The only thing more stupid would be trying to defend that painfully idiotic point. So knock yourself out.
You misread. Clearly a third time is in order. And then apologize (since you've kind of a jerk about it as well). Or, keep humiliating yourself. That's kinda fun too.

Forum List

Back