Abortion Is Good

Thank you liberal women for killing your babies so that we can have stem cells and other fetal tissues. Keep it up. You'll be supporting real Americans who do not abort their children.
What about all the anti abortion women who found themselves pregnant at a bad time and gotten abortions themselves?

Many of you it will never happen to so you can ignorantly and naively preach to others.

It’s like going to war or being stranded out at sea. Most of you have no clue what you are capable of or what hypocrites you actually are and don’t even know it
Like Susan smith who is in prison for life for simply having a couple of very late term abortions.

Thanks so much for your post.

It demonstrates clearly how racist, twisted, and hateful, Republicans are. THIS is the true face of the sick GOP. And, that, is why the GOP is destined to completely lose its relevance.

Pure hate and racism. Hatred without end.

Thanks again.
We aren't the party killing those innocent black babies, you are. In some places more black babies are murdered than born. Now that's racist.
The only reason some republican make noise as if they're against abortion is because they'd rather have every baby brought into the world so the GOP can enjoy starving them by cutting AIDC and Food Stamps.

The GOP is filled to the rafters with racists, assholes, child molesters, and pathetic hypocrites, just like you
Lol, tried and true false talking point that is over 50 years old.
Ha! A fifty year old fact that you wish were false. It's as true today as ever.
Conservative churches help the poor more than government does. Plus we pay taxes to help them. Get over those bullshit talking points. Just how you treat minorities when they become conservative. Shows how you really think of them. If people on welfare quit voting Democrat, liberals would drop them in a heartbeat.

Is that why the right hates poor people so much and wants to take more from them every chance they get?

We aren't the party killing those innocent black babies, you are. In some places more black babies are murdered than born. Now that's racist.
The only reason some republican make noise as if they're against abortion is because they'd rather have every baby brought into the world so the GOP can enjoy starving them by cutting AIDC and Food Stamps.

The GOP is filled to the rafters with racists, assholes, child molesters, and pathetic hypocrites, just like you
Conservative churches help the poor more than government does. Plus we pay taxes to help them. Get over those bullshit talking points. Just how you treat minorities when they become conservative. Shows how you really think of them. If people on welfare quit voting Democrat, liberals would drop them in a heartbeat.

Is that why the right hates poor people so much and wants to take more from them every chance they get?
That doesn't happen.

That doesn't happen.

I invite you to read some of the posts by the more prominent RWNJs here and then try to make that claim.

That doesn't happen.

I invite you to read some of the posts by the more prominent RWNJs here and then try to make that claim.
Everyone deserves help, everyone doesn't deserve being tax payer supported for life, if they are able to work. We want the corruption out of the welfare system. You don't though, because your party would lose voted. Oh I once knew a girl that got disability for being stupid, not that stupid though. She worked as a stripper, so she made out like a bandit.

It demonstrates clearly how racist, twisted, and hateful, Republicans are. THIS is the true face of the sick GOP. And, that, is why the GOP is destined to completely lose its relevance.

Thanks again.

I'm NOT a democrat, dumbfuck. You keep on lying. Just making shit up.

It's a waste of time exchanging posts with you. You're fucking brainless.

giphy.gif

She's hot.
If Roy Moore said that, you'd call him. Pedophile!

That doesn't happen.

Everyone deserves help, everyone doesn't deserve being tax payer supported for life, if they are able to work. We want the corruption out of the welfare system. You don't though, because your party would lose voted. Oh I once knew a girl that got disability for being stupid, not that stupid though. She worked as a stripper, so she made out like a bandit.

Got it. You think all, or at least most poor people are strippers. How Christian of you.

That doesn't happen.

Got it. You think all, or at least most poor people are strippers. How Christian of you.
Lol, I stated one girl I met. Now I'm calling out all of people on welfare. Got it.

I'd also like to thank them for preventing so many future black and Hispanic muggers, robbers, rapists, and murderers.

God bless them liberal women, God bless the Democrat Party, and God bless Planned Parenthood. Keep up the good work!
:beer:

Thanks again.

Obviously my sarcasm was too sophisticated for you lowbrow Democrats. I bet you didn't get Uncle Trump's joke about Putin returning Hillary's 30,000 emails either, did you?

That doesn't happen.

Lol, I stated one girl I met. Now I'm calling out all of people on welfare. Got it.

You're the one who used that example as why you think poor people are expecting to be supported for life.

Obviously my sarcasm was too sophisticated for you lowbrow Democrats. I bet you didn't get Uncle Trump's joke about Putin returning Hillary's 30,000 emails either, did you?
They don't get humor. Even less when they're being mocked.

I'd also like to thank them for preventing so many future black and Hispanic muggers, robbers, rapists, and murderers.

God bless them liberal women, God bless the Democrat Party, and God bless Planned Parenthood. Keep up the good work!
:beer:

Thanks again.

Wow....You think your dumb ass remark shows sophistication? Now, that's funny. I don't care who you are.

If poor people and liberals keep getting abortions, how many generations will it take before there are no more of either?

I invite you to read some of the posts by the more prominent RWNJs here and then try to make that claim
The Conservatives want to FREE them. You want to enslave them thru dependency

Got it. I would love to FREE the bank from the enslavement of my monthly payments, but they just laughed and said it doesn't work that way.

They don't. Obviously they don't even have a sense of humor, and the most unhappy people in the world. Even when they had their first black Marxist President, their socialized medicine, two different black Attorneys General, and control of the House and Senate early on, they were still unhappy.

The truth is, liberals are the most miserable fucks in the world and can never be happy, no matter what.

That doesn't happen.

You're the one who used that example as why you think poor people are expecting to be supported for life.
If the are able to work, then they should support themselves. If they need help that's fine. I've got good friends that received food stamps at times. But they got off of them. I have no problem with that. Also if you really cannot work, then yes support them if they need it. Not hard to explain. Also yes there are ones that can work thinks that way.

Last edited:

They don't. Obviously they don't even have a sense of humor, and the most unhappy people in the world. Even when they had their first black Marxist President, their socialized medicine, two different black Attorneys General, and control of the House and Senate early on, they were still unhappy.

The truth is, liberals are the most miserable fucks in the world and can never be happy, no matter what.

Is that another example of right wing sophistication? Looks like more right wing bullshit to me.

Forum List

Back