Abortion Is Good

The only reason some republican make noise as if they're against abortion is because they'd rather have every baby brought into the world so the GOP can enjoy starving them by cutting AIDC and Food Stamps.

The GOP is filled to the rafters with racists, assholes, child molesters, and pathetic hypocrites, just like you

Snowflake meltdown alert!!!:9:

The only reason some republican make noise as if they're against abortion is because they'd rather have every baby brought into the world so the GOP can enjoy starving them by cutting AIDC and Food Stamps.

The GOP is filled to the rafters with racists, assholes, child molesters, and pathetic hypocrites, just like you

Snowflake meltdown alert!!! :9:

Well you know what they say: "If you want to make a conservative mad, lie to him. If you want to make a liberal mad, just tell him the truth." :biggrin:

giphy.gif

She's hot.
If Roy Moore said that, you'd call him. Pedophile!
That girl is 25, weirdo

Abortion is only part of the problem. when banned the people with money get one with legal exceptions or leaving the country.
With less money they get illegal ones from dr's.
With little money they get back ally or coat hanger abortions.
look up the number of children in foster homes, and the growing number living on the street
because of women who did not want the child but did not get an abortion.
the problem is not as simple as outlawing abortions.
many people seek simple solutions to complex problems.

Abortion is only part of the problem. when banned the people with money get one with legal exceptions or leaving the country.
With less money they get illegal ones from dr's.
With little money they get back ally or coat hanger abortions.
look up the number of children in foster homes, and the growing number living on the street
because of women who did not want the child but did not get an abortion.
the problem is not as simple as outlawing abortions.
many people seek simple solutions to complex problems.

I wasn't suggesting banning abortion, just thanking liberal women for killing their fetuses. The less of them the better if you ask me.

I'd also like to thank them for preventing so many future black and Hispanic muggers, robbers, rapists, and murderers.

God bless them liberal women, God bless the Democrat Party, and God bless Planned Parenthood. Keep up the good work!
:beer:
Thanks so much for your post.

It demonstrates clearly how racist, twisted, and hateful, Republicans are. THIS is the true face of the sick GOP. And, that, is why the GOP is destined to completely lose its relevance.

Pure hate and racism. Hatred without end.

Thanks again.

Obviously my sarcasm was too sophisticated for you lowbrow Democrats. I bet you didn't get Uncle Trump's joke about Putin returning Hillary's 30,000 emails either, did you?
I'm not a Democrat but, yes, I missed the fact that you were using sarcasm.

What I saw, is the kind of hateful message that trump supporters post here all day long, day after day. But, they are completely serious in their bigoted and racist thoughts, words, and overall hatred toward "others". "Others" being anyone who doesn't think, talk, and look, exactly like them. In other words, they are shallow, hateful, deeply ignorant people — but they seem totally unaware of it. I guess introspection is not their strong suit.

I apologize if I took your message wrong, and you are not like those other people who daily post racist, hatelful shit.

I'd also like to thank them for preventing so many future black and Hispanic muggers, robbers, rapists, and murderers.

God bless them liberal women, God bless the Democrat Party, and God bless Planned Parenthood. Keep up the good work!
:beer:
Thanks so much for your post.

It demonstrates clearly how racist, twisted, and hateful, Republicans are. THIS is the true face of the sick GOP. And, that, is why the GOP is destined to completely lose its relevance.

Pure hate and racism. Hatred without end.

Thanks again.

Obviously my sarcasm was too sophisticated for you lowbrow Democrats. I bet you didn't get Uncle Trump's joke about Putin returning Hillary's 30,000 emails either, did you?
I'm not a Democrat but, yes, I missed the fact that you were using sarcasm.

What I saw, is the kind of hateful message that trump supporters post here all day long, day after day. But, they are completely serious in their bigoted and racist thoughts, words, and overall hatred toward "others". "Others" being anyone who doesn't think, talk, and look, exactly like them. In other words, they are shallow, hateful, deeply ignorant people — but they seem totally unaware of it. I guess introspection is not their strong suit.

I apologize if I took your message wrong, and you are not like those other people who daily post racist, hatelful shit.

No problem.

The almighty God has given every human a death sentence, which means he aborted our immortal status after getting pissed off...

Thank you liberal women for killing your babies so that we can have stem cells and other fetal tissues. Keep it up. You'll be supporting real Americans.

why do you only think liberals have abortions?

that's kind of moronic. not every conservative woman is anti-choice and not every conservative woman is a religious zealot

and one has to particularly love your rabid anti-choice loons who demand their girlfriends have abortions after they get knocked up.

:thup:

That girl is 25, weirdo
Shes 14 weirdo

she's Selena Gomez, you nutbar

She sure is. Did you see that look she gave me in that GIF? I think she wants me.

you might have to fight Justin Bieber for her. lol

It's my fantasy. Quit shitting on it.

That girl is 25, weirdo
Shes 14 weirdo

She sure is. Did you see that look she gave me in that GIF? I think she wants me.

no prob. lol

it's still pretty funny that the hack didn't know who she was.

Shes 14 weirdo

no prob. lol

it's still pretty funny that the hack didn't know who she was.

That girl is 25, weirdo
Shes 14 weirdo

So what? 'nutbar'

Forum List

Back