Abortion VS Death Penalty

The republicans had better make sure the maternal death rate in non existent.

Outside of direct self defense I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another.

I support abortion. It is a woman's body she has the right to choose.

I am against the death penalty for crimes.

If it was about the woman's body, then she'd be the one to die from an abortion, rather than her innocent child.

There is something seriously fucked-up about anyone who can defend the cold-blooded murder of an innocent child, but oppose putting the very worst of criminals to death.

The republicans had better make sure the maternal death rate in non existent.
Don’t worry honey. You’ll always be able to get an abortion. Don’t buy into the propaganda being pushed by your leaders. It will only enrage you, which is their goal.

With the new pro laws in states they are making you carry to term.

My my look at the things that work Penny up

Apparently, people just being able to live. Unborn babies. The unvaccinated.

Imagine that life Penny must live--upset that people are alive. Could never be me.

Apparently liberals are ignorant of the eugenics roots of Planned Parenthood and abortion in this country. Look up Margaret Sanger's Negro Project, you stupid twats, before you start making some convoluted argument that abortion is about minority health or whatever the fuck.

If it was about the woman's body, then she'd be the one to die from an abortion, rather than her innocent child.

There is something seriously fucked-up about anyone who can defend the cold-blooded murder of an innocent child, but oppose putting the very worst of criminals to death.

Never got that one either, plus the people who are the most loud about abortion rights probably also cry over those abused dog/cat commercials you see on late night TV.

How does that justify abortion without also justifying a mother killing her child at any point before that child is old enough to earn his own living?
This is what they want. Reduce the human population to the elites and those who serve them.

Forum List

Back