About voting I.d being against minorities

This wacky idea that someone Is going to walk up to a voting place with a name that Is on the Rolls AND who hasn't already voted yet :lol:

How does it go: Illegal walks up to table and says "I am John Smith, here to vote" and the illegal knows John hasn't voted and that John votes there already. This isn't an illegal this is fucking Professor X

What kind of idiot illegal would vote someone else's name when they can register in their own name and vote without an I.D. Do you really think they wouldn't lie when ask to check the box that ask if they are a citizen. God, you libs think everyone is an idiot and believes your bull. Ok I''l agree to producing an i.d. to buy my gun if it makes you happy. Wait. I already do and don't complain about it.

This is an open admission that we don't need Voter ID. We just need our current system to be properly managed.

So why are you going along with demanding this completely useless additional government hurdle like a good little follower sheep?

Last edited:
This wacky idea that someone Is going to walk up to a voting place with a name that Is on the Rolls AND who hasn't already voted yet :lol:

How does it go: Illegal walks up to table and says "I am John Smith, here to vote" and the illegal knows John hasn't voted and that John votes there already. This isn't an illegal this is fucking Professor X

What kind of idiot illegal would vote someone else's name when they can register in their own name and vote without an I.D. Do you really think they wouldn't lie when ask to check the box that ask if they are a citizen. God, you libs think everyone is an idiot and believes your bull. Ok I''l agree to producing an i.d. to buy my gun if it makes you happy. Wait. I already do and don't complain about it.

How many illegals will do this and risk their chance of deportation? And why?

This is an open admission that we don't need Voter ID. We just need our current system to be properly managed.

So why are you going along with demanding this completely useless additional government hurdle like a good little follower sheep?

By producing an I.D. to register and vote. Problem solved.

I love all this Voting ID stuff like it really matters the fact is when the only options to vote in this country 90% of the time is a shit sandwich A or shit sandwich B ya better off just staying home

By producing an I.D. to register and vote. Problem solved.

What problem solved?

Forum List

Back