According to the IRS Trump did this

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjw5ba06-bMAhWJbB4KHbwVBbMQFgg5MAU&url=http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/donald-trump-tax-audit-letter/&usg=AFQjCNHmYqZ9GZ1qMl0E4Ql0JJ9LKp_Yzw

While Trump is continuously being audited by the (Obama's) IRS, especially now that he is running against Hillary, the IRS has found nothing on Trump.

In this country people are innocent until proven guilty. You Libs seem to think Trump has done something wrong regarding his taxes - PROVE IT! The burden of proof is on the accuser. So once and for all, put up or shut up.
when you make a statement about something,it should be the posters job to back it up....the super dem did not do that.....and your link says he has been continually audited since 2002.....so it looks like the Bush IRS was looking at him too,not just your buddy Obama...

Has it ever occurred to you that left leaning workers might target political opponents just to be mean and nasty? I never said Bush or Obama gave a direct order to do so but consider that democratic employees of the agency might use whatever discretion they have and decide to audit anyone they don't like.
has it ever occurred to you that right leaning workers might do the same thing?.....and no matter what,its your job to back up the shit you post,which you did not do....

You don't have a clue. All presidential candidates released their tax returns except adolf trump.
Even conservative groups are demanding to release his tax returns. I'm sure you don't know that either.

Conservatives issue do or die call on Trump to release tax returns
Then enlighten me, Charmin. Please post the link to the law that states candidates MUST legally release their tax returns. I am sure it is probably located between the laws that declare a President must release all of his personal documents and a candidate must release her G&S speech transcripts.

:p

Enlighten you? Your hopelessness need more than a candles to enlighten your common sense. So stay in the dark.

Last edited:
If it's that simple why don't he released it? He is hiding more than that.

Because you are not ENTITLED to them like you seem to think you are....and I guess that means you can't find the law that states he has to do so?!

He is hiding something'...again you liberals keep saying that without posting any evidence. If it's such an easy declaration to make it must mean you have something to back it up. Please prove it so we can all be enlightened.

Woman. It doesn't matter. Historically all presidential candidates released their tax returns. Voters on both sides wants to know. It's not just liberal and I already provided you a link and yet you keep saying liberal. Did you ever heard of transparency?
If you don't want to know that's problem. I could care less.

Last edited:
The IRS investigated the Donald every year of his life and do you know what they found? Nothing! He broke no tax law whatsoever. Thank God we have these audits so that we know he is complying with the law and did nothing illegal. I can't really say the same thing about Hillary though. Where are those benghazi emails?

The IRS investigated the Donald every year of his life and do you know what they found? Nothing! He broke no tax law whatsoever. Thank God we have these audits so that we know he is complying with the law and did nothing illegal. I can't really say the same thing about Hillary though. Where are those benghazi emails?

I beat you too it, but you've missed the point. The rich/wealthy/business pay far less percentage of their income/revenue in federal tax than you do, and the fools continue to let us do that by voting for Republicans.

If they didn't find anything wrong then there should be no problem releasing his tax returns. Correct? So why is he refusing to release his tax returns. Why? Because he is hiding something. Hillary release her tax returns.................
If you need to compare something...... Compare apple to apple not apple to slipper.

There's an entire thread that explains why it would be a problem for him to release them. Go read it and prove you aren't a complete ignoramus.

There are complete threads of speculations and accusations, minus the proof. If you already had the proof you wouldn't need him to release his tax returns.

This is a fishing expedition with a side of attempted amateurish manipulation ('he's guilty unless he proves otherwise by releasing his tax returns'...please.)

Liberals, who don't care about their own leaders sealing all personal records, refusing to legally comply with FOIA requests, who have been proven to have hidden subpoenaed documents and e-mails suddenly being good, responsible citizens who demand the Republican release his tax returns...it's a hypocritical joke of biblical proportions.

How about you liberals insist Obama begins obeying the law by complying with ALL FOIA requests, instead of only 30% of them....

Perhaps if Obama released all the documents he is required to BY LAW then Trump might be motivated to release documents he is NOT required to according to by law.

I beat you too it, but you've missed the point. The rich/wealthy/business pay far less percentage of their income/revenue in federal tax than you do, and the fools continue to let us do that by voting for Republicans.

I seriously doubt they pay less than I do. Just the employers share of payroll taxes is a lot more than I pay.

I seriously doubt they pay less than I do. Just the employers share of payroll taxes is a lot more than I pay.

The rich/wealthy/business pay far less percentage of their income/revenue in federal tax than you do, and the fools continue to let us do that by voting for Republicans.

Really, do they beat a 1% effective rate. I'll be pushing for zero next year.

If they didn't find anything wrong then there should be no problem releasing his tax returns. Correct? So why is he refusing to release his tax returns. Why? Because he is hiding something. Hillary release her tax returns.................
If you need to compare something...... Compare apple to apple not apple to slipper.

There's an entire thread that explains why it would be a problem for him to release them. Go read it and prove you aren't a complete ignoramus.

Mouse........ what is there to read? If you are not hiding anything just release your dumb tax returns.

There are complete threads of speculations and accusations, minus the proof. If you already had the proof you wouldn't need him to release his tax returns.

This is a fishing expedition with a side of attempted amateurish manipulation ('he's guilty unless he proves otherwise by releasing his tax returns'...please.)

Liberals, who don't care about their own leaders sealing all personal records, refusing to legally comply with FOIA requests, who have been proven to have hidden subpoenaed documents and e-mails suddenly being good, responsible citizens who demand the Republican release his tax returns...it's a hypocritical joke of biblical proportions.

How about you liberals insist Obama begins obeying the law by complying with ALL FOIA requests, instead of only 30% of them....

Perhaps if Obama released all the documents he is required to BY LAW then Trump might be motivated to release documents he is NOT required to according to by law.
Even trump is not using that as an excuse. He just won't release his tax returns because he doesn't want people to know how much he is really worth.

...which is none of your business and has no impact on his ability to serve as President.

Mouse........ what is there to read? If you are not hiding anything just release your dumb tax returns.

It has already been explained why he can't release them until the audit is over. Only a douche bag would pretend he didn't know.

Official IRS data doesn't back that up in any way. Most of the income collected from the income tax comes from the very rich. It is a fact being blasted onto every 'liberal' for about twenty years yet these 'deniers' have simply decided to turn off because it doesn't support their class-conscious theory.

Official IRS data doesn't back that up in any way. Most of the income collected from the income tax comes from the very rich. It is a fact being blasted onto every 'liberal' for about twenty years yet these 'deniers' have simply decided to turn off because it doesn't support their class-conscious theory.

Business and the rich/wealthy only make up 12% of the total collected by the IRS.

The rich/wealthy/business pay far less percentage of their income/revenue in federal tax than you do, and the fools continue to let us do that by voting for Republicans.

You pay a higher percentage of your earnings in federal tax than the rich/wealthy/business do

They pay the legal amount they are required to pay. Stop your whining. Want to blame someone? Talk to Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel....he wrote the tax code.

You almost gotta laugh that the IRS investigated Trump but nobody investigated the freaking IRS who "took the 5th" rather than truthfully testify about allegations that the Obama administration used the IRS to punish political enemies. If the liberal media hadn't become a propaganda arm of the democrat party the Obama administration and the IRS would be wearing orange jump suits.

You didn't provide a link to any of that. Did you talk to the IRS about Donald Trump's taxes? Here's a link for you to actually read, and it's probably one of the reasons he refused to release his tax returns. In the last 40 years there are now 2 candidates that are refusing to release their returns. Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.
Officials Question Donald Trump’s Use of Tax Loopholes

BENGHAZI--Has been investigated 8 times now, and during the last 12 hour congressional testimony Hillary Clinton made Republicans look like idiots, when in her opening statement she went through a long list of other Embassies that had been attacked. Most notably, under Ronald Reagan where 240 U.S. Marines were killed at a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation.

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

EMAILS: In case your right wing talk show hosts haven't told you this yet. The FBI has stated they have found no criminal wrong doing. But they probably should also open up investigations into Colin Powell's and Condi Rice's emails as they have the same email issues.
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

images

Your right wing dog and pony shows are over.

It has already been explained why he can't release them until the audit is over. Only a douche bag would pretend he didn't know.

That is Trump excuses .......... Are you that stupid or ignorant? He can release his tax returns even if he is being audited. How about his other tax returns that is not being audited? Talking about douche bag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back