Ad Implores Women To Break Up With Obama

Will Hispanic women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will Single women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will Black women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will College Educated women by and large, go for the GOP? No.

You believe that trends only move in one direction?

The Democratic model is built on Top and Bottom against the Middle. There's going to be no atttraction for college educated women, they'd be slitting their own throats to align with a TOO-BOTTTOM party while they're in the middle.

Really...yet college educated women overwhelmingly went for Obama in 2008 and 2012. If anything, the trend is getting stronger in favor of the Dems; not weaker.

Hispanic women demographic....growing:

Single Women demographic: Growing

As the Democrats become evermore the party of color, we'll see exactly what we see with housing - whites will flee the Democrats. Look at what happened in 2012 - Romney, staid old fuddy-duddy Romney, won the white youth vote, won the white female vote, won the white male vote.

The white vote is crucial for two reasons. Whites have the highest turnout, Hispanics have the lowest and Asians aren't much higher than Hispanics. Whites also have the highest mean incomes, which makes them the middle of America.

Republicans benefit more by capturing 1% of American's 65% white proportion than they do by capturing 3% from America's 20% Hispanic population. Whites have a broader base.
Again, grabbing more and more of a shrinking demographic is wonderful if you plan on losing general elections going forward....

If you don't mind, please paste a copy of the trophy you won for winning shrinking subsets. We'll wait.

economix-14marriagepew-custom3.jpg

This is a demographically unsustainable trend. Women have a finite fertility window and by the time they hit 28 they begin the downslide and so age at first marriage can't keep increasing. Once women, of all races, get married they favor Republicans for marriage improves their chances of being in the middle class, so they're no longer willing to be married to the government because they see that the Democratic policies which they supported as single woman are now directly harming their family and husband.

It's unsustainable if you're counting on the family units being the same size they were in the past.

ps: Obama also won the votes of unmarried men quite easily

A fad like Obama doesn't come around regularly. Democrats are widely seen as the party of losers, of outcasts. Men don't like that association. Back in 2004, 44% of men voted for Kerry, in 2012 48% of men voted for Obama. If Democrats nominate Clinton I can't see her capturing 48% of the male vote.
332-206. Loser said what?

College educated women demographic: Growing by leaps and bounds

Back in 2004, Bush won the"some college" category 54%-46%, the college graduate category 52%-46%.

Democrats combine the TOP & BOTTOM against the middle - The middle class goes to Republicans. Democrats have nothing to offer them because Democrats need to to subsidize the underclass.

As demographics continue to change our underclass is only going to grow, thus increasing the appeal of Republicans.
Compared to the GOP pitting the top against everyone earning less than them...

If I were a democrat, the last thing I would worry about is my populist messaging.

ps: With college degrees the amount of money contributed to candidates will increase too dumb dumb.

Good. More support for Republicans. Again, Democrats have nothing to offer the middle class. They appeal to rich billionaires and the needy poor.
You've got a vivid imagination.

In the future, try to be smarter. Class dismissed.

Now I remember you. It's your false bravado that's your calling card. I cleaned your clock in a similar debate and you ran away.
The only thing you've cleaned was the floor I wiped you with.

This post is a prime example.

Thank you for conceding that there is no women voter bloc. Please be honest in the future.

Thanks for confirming you unsophisticated prejudices in the political sphere. Let's see, you lost the women's vote handly yet you claim because you won some shrinking subsets, this bodes well for the future when the presumptive nominee of the rival part is female...ahh...got it.

all_races.png

degrees1.jpg

ps: With college degrees the amount of money contributed to candidates will increase too dumb dumb.

Now, as all of us (or most of us considering your ignorance) know, Presidential elections are all about state demographics. Texas, for the foreseeable future will be red no matter how much abuse the GOP wishes to heap upon them. Failing government, failing schools, dirty land, air and water but..it will stay red. Likewise for most of the south.

Thus far.

However, going forward there seems to be some hope on the horizon:
Map-Majority-Minority-Milestone-in-South.bmp

Will the 65% minority/majority in Texas turn it blue or purple in 2020 or 2024; I think yes.

Sure looks like the uneducated white bible thumping trailer trash of the white christian party are going to lose big going forward
There are more Christians than deniers like yourself. Why don't you try to get out of the ghetto before you call others trailer trash? Also by your logic your as uneducated as anyone can be. Get off welfare and quit being an ungrateful negro. Those Christians are paying for your welfare checks.

You mis-used "your" there genius... it's "you're" or "you are".
Thank you for conceding that there is no women voter bloc. Please be honest in the future.

Thanks for confirming you unsophisticated prejudices in the political sphere. Let's see, you lost the women's vote handly yet you claim because you won some shrinking subsets, this bodes well for the future when the presumptive nominee of the rival part is female...ahh...got it.

all_races.png

degrees1.jpg

Now, as all of us (or most of us considering your ignorance) know, Presidential elections are all about state demographics. Texas, for the foreseeable future will be red no matter how much abuse the GOP wishes to heap upon them. Failing government, failing schools, dirty land, air and water but..it will stay red. Likewise for most of the south.

Thus far.

However, going forward there seems to be some hope on the horizon:
Map-Majority-Minority-Milestone-in-South.bmp

Will the 65% minority/majority in Texas turn it blue or purple in 2020 or 2024; I think yes.

Sure looks like the uneducated white bible thumping trailer trash of the white christian party are going to lose big going forward
There are more Christians than deniers like yourself. Why don't you try to get out of the ghetto before you call others trailer trash? Also by your logic your as uneducated as anyone can be. Get off welfare and quit being an ungrateful negro. Those Christians are paying for your welfare checks.

You mis-used "your" there genius... it's "you're" or "you are".
Oh grammar police! I'm a product of the public education system, maybe liberals should teach more grammar than about global warming and being gay is okay.

I am a product of the same system. Some of us paid attention in class and some others seemed to be preoccupied with other things. As for climate change; it is for real. As for homosexuality; I have no problem with anyone else's sexual orientation.

Really...yet college educated women overwhelmingly went for Obama in 2008 and 2012. If anything, the trend is getting stronger in favor of the Dems; not weaker.[

Which demographic constitutes the majority of readers of celebrity gossip magazines? If you're using Obama results as part of a trend, then your analysis is flawed. Women voting for Obama because they imagined being his girlfriend is not a repeatable event that Democrats can roll out every election.

Again, grabbing more and more of a shrinking demographic is wonderful if you plan on losing general elections going forward....

Republican Governors:

300px-United_States_Governors_map.svg.png

What makes politics interesting are the different strategies which play out. You bet on the horse which results in Democrats preferring a growing demographic while abandoning a LARGER demographic. Hispanics are 20% or so of the population, whites are 65%. The Democrats have long ago lost white males, and this past election they lost white youths and white women. Republicans can expend effort and capture 1% of whites away from Democrats or to achieve the same effect 3% of Hispanics. Peeling away 1% of your white supporters seems like the easier task, especially when Democrats help us in that regard by waging war against white voters' interests.

It's unsustainable if you're counting on the family units being the same size they were in the past.

Again, your analysis is very simplistic and you seem to be working with a static modeling mindset. The action is found in differential fertility. While liberals are living the "Sex in the City" lifestyle and seeking personal enrichment before they put down some cash for fertility treatments to have their one child, Conservatives are actually out there starting families. With political orientation being significantly heritable, all those Mormons and Quiver families are going to upset the plans of Liberals. To inherit the future you actually have to show up in the future. With liberals having a TFR of 1.2, you guys are a depreciating asset.

tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43_zpsc6f54b2b.png

Really...yet college educated women overwhelmingly went for Obama in 2008 and 2012. If anything, the trend is getting stronger in favor of the Dems; not weaker.[

Which demographic constitutes the majority of readers of celebrity gossip magazines? If you're using Obama results as part of a trend, then your analysis is flawed. Women voting for Obama because they imagined being his girlfriend is not a repeatable event that Democrats can roll out every election.

1905-1341760407-edf53fcab2cd4b0e163e55ccfc110101.jpg

Republican Governors:

300px-United_States_Governors_map.svg.png

What makes politics interesting are the different strategies which play out. You bet on the horse which results in Democrats preferring a growing demographic while abandoning a LARGER demographic. Hispanics are 20% or so of the population, whites are 65%. The Democrats have long ago lost white males, and this past election they lost white youths and white women. Republicans can expend effort and capture 1% of whites away from Democrats or to achieve the same effect 3% of Hispanics. Peeling away 1% of your white supporters seems like the easier task, especially when Democrats help us in that regard by waging war against white voters' interests.

Again, your analysis is very simplistic and you seem to be working with a static modeling mindset. The action is found in differential fertility. While liberals are living the "Sex in the City" lifestyle and seeking personal enrichment before they put down some cash for fertility treatments to have their one child, Conservatives are actually out there starting families. With political orientation being significantly heritable, all those Mormons and Quiver families are going to upset the plans of Liberals. To inherit the future you actually have to show up in the future. With liberals having a TFR of 1.2, you guys are a depreciating asset.

tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43_zpsc6f54b2b.png

The Mormons and Quivers...oh okay? Yeah, they really helped President Romney. Oh wait, he got his ass handed to him.

There will be successes for the GOP in the off year elections. Generals are pretty much the playground of the Democrats for the foreseeable future.

Someone who still doesnt know that Reince Preibus is a man has no credibility in any discussion.
How do you know she is a man?
That's a clown question, bro.
Oh yeah...you were commenting on the size of his junk the other day...now I recall.
It was closer to a year ago. But I guess it impressed you so much it stuck with you.

I'm sure you've thought long and hard about it yourself Shirley.

Someone who still doesnt know that Reince Preibus is a man has no credibility in any discussion.
Oh yeah...you were commenting on the size of his junk the other day...now I recall.
It was closer to a year ago. But I guess it impressed you so much it stuck with you.

Projection.
I'll bet that long hard cock had you sweating, Ming.

1905-1341760407-edf53fcab2cd4b0e163e55ccfc110101.jpg

LOL! You can't make this shit up.

Projection.

Unlike you, I've never seen her cock....

Projection.

Unlike you, I've never seen her cock....
Proof?

obama isn't running, and the people he's appointed can't be voted out, they were never voted in by we the people.....so truly, the ad is for the ignorant only....

obama isn't running, and the people he's appointed can't be voted out, they were never voted in by we the people.....so truly, the ad is for the ignorant only....

Which is why they targeted Democrats.

Yeah, the Dems should rely on "Mormons and Quivers"....like the GOP is. That's a winner.

1 Democratic voter is the only child of two Democrats, who in turn were the only children four Democrats grandparents, who in turn were the only children of 8 Democratic Great-Grandparents.

8---> 4 ---> 2 ---> 1

Heck of a job there, Brownie. You turn your back on those religious people who like to have large families.

Bill Clinton (68) ---> 1 child ---> 0 grandchildren.
Mitt Romney (67) ---> 5 children ---> 22 granchildren

32 Republican voters are the children of 16 2-child Republican families, each parent was in turn born into 8 2-child Republican grandparent families, who in turn were born to 4 2-child great grandparent families.

8 ---> 8 ---> 16 ---> 32

You were saying something about the folly of targeting a shrinking base?

1 Democratic voter is the only child of two Democrats, who in turn were the only children four Democrats grandparents, who in turn were the only children of 8 Democratic Great-Grandparents.

8---> 4 ---> 2 ---> 1

Heck of a job there, Brownie. You turn your back on those religious people who like to have large families.

32 Republican voters are the children of 16 2-child Republican families, each parent was in turn born into 8 2-child Republican grandparent families, who in turn were born to 4 2-child great grandparent families.

8 ---> 8 ---> 16 ---> 32

Political ideology is genetic?

My parents will be so happy! Someday I'll see the light, it's in my blood! :slap:

8---> 4 ---> 2 ---> 1

8 ---> 8 ---> 16 ---> 32

Political ideology is genetic?

My parents will be so happy! Someday I'll see the light, it's in my blood! :slap:

Political ideology is significantly heritable. Your son is not the CLONE of his father, now is he? This doesn't mean that political ideology is 100% transmittable from parents to child.

This means that conservative parents can pop out a Patti Davis and liberal parents can pop out an Alex P. Keaton. It's not a one-way street where kids of conservative parents "discover" liberalism and enlightenment.

Forum List

Back