Ad Implores Women To Break Up With Obama

Remind me how the employer mandates have been implemented. Or how the penalties have been enforced.
Yeah, I'll wait. Nah, I wont.
You're such an ill informed ninny.

Ah so you meant to sat FULLY instead of just implemented because portions have been implemented since the President signed it into law. One of those provisions, the individual mandate, is causing the number of uninsured to drop.
ACA has not been implemented That is a fact Actually it will never be implemented because the administration has already changed key provisions in the law.
Be that as it may, the increase in insureds is due mostly to increases in employment. Of course when the mandate kicks in employers will dump employees on the public exchange and some will opt for paying the penalty.
Currently almost anyone can apply for an exemption to the penalty.

Yes, provisions of the ACA went into effect immediately. Others, like the individual mandate, went into effect this year...which has led to a decrease in the uninsured...just like Heritage said it would. You guys should be happy your plan works!

The numbers will drop further when the employer mandate goes into effect.
Boy have you got that ass-backwards.

According to the Federal Register up to 60% of all employer funded insurance policies will be dropped and have to file for coverage in the exchanges.

You have a link to that "hard" information?

Other than the stories from reliable sources?
Like I said before, I'm not about to download a massive pdf file to my cellphone just because you people don't believe anything you read.

The point being that any policy that is grandfathered loses that status if any changes are made in the policy according to regulations, and thus is disqualified. Every year most policies are changed. They inserted this clause after it was signed with the full knowledge of the president and he was advised not to claim we could keep our coverage. This is why the mandates were pushed back and any that lost their coverage were granted temporary waivers.

Not sure how we got here.
BUt the point is still valid: Democrats are in deep trouble wth women voters. Their policies have made life difficult for working women, mothers, or anyone who has health insurance. Now Democrats want to draft their children and send them to war.
Any wonder the Dems try to deflect with free birth control and other goodies?

And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.
I thought it was an effective ad.

I can see why libs don't like it.

Effective for whom?

It is primarily condescending. The only people it will sell to is the group that is already sold. So, for the group that already believes that you have a win. For everyone else, it was alienating.

Shaming people is a tactic which works. Liberals shame people who reject associating with homosexuals. It's fair for Republicans to shame women who voted for Obama because they imagined him as their cool boyfriend and that means most women. They need to be shamed into thinking with their heads, not their hearts.

Shaming is not a tactic that works. It has a nasty little boomerang effect. The underlying issues are not addressed because articulating them would mean developing a response. This the right wing cannot do. It's much simpler for them to rely on disinformation. They don't have to alter their course. They appeal to those women that have difficulty differentiating between subjective and objective and don't like to do their own research. It will also serve that population that makes comparisons from their own life. I did it so why can't they. What is true for me is true for everyone. The advert simply pats many right wing women on the head by reinforcing negative stereotypes that were used previously. For example, women are more emotional than men. Evidence does not support this. Yet, you attempt to use this as well. Not because it is true but because it is a false belief that has carried through the ages AND is maintained because it is the only type of response that you will accept from women.

It also pats (many) conservative men on the head. Women are sexual beings but only when we assign them an owner/partner. There are only two choices that are allowed. You are either married to a man or to the government. Now, what is interesting is this archaic myth that has been perpetuated through the centuries that if a single woman is not married then she belongs to the public. She is owned by all.

Where the Democrats screw up big time, and the Republicans also don't want to discuss it, is the wage gap. The wage gap is closing but not because women are gaining ground. The men are losing ground. In many areas of the country there is no gap. This is what happens when you drive down wages for a few decades.

Last edited:
Women are more emotional in most cases. This us why the left tries constantly to appeal to their emotions. Women also tend to have more thoughts in their heads at one time than men. Men like to be organized and go straight to the point whereas women take a more indirect path. Multi-tasking rather than working on one goal at a time. This may have something to do with being conditioned to raise children and seems to be the main focus that Democrats use. Focus on children and you have their attention.

I never really thought about it all that much, Democrats have. You get to their hearts through their vagina. Ironic isn't it?

Where the Democrats screw up big time, and the Republicans also don't want to discuss it, is the wage gap. The wage gap is closing but not because women are gaining ground. The men are losing ground. In many areas of the country there is no gap. This is what happens when you drive down wages for a few decades.
Democrats discuss it endlessly.
Unfortunately there is no wage gap. OK,, there is. If you correct for experience, skills, etc women make more than men. What do you propose to do to fix that?

Women are more emotional in most cases. This us why the left tries constantly to appeal to their emotions. Women also tend to have more thoughts in their heads at one time than men. Men like to be organized and go straight to the point whereas women take a more indirect path. Multi-tasking rather than working on one goal at a time. This may have something to do with being conditioned to raise children and seems to be the main focus that Democrats use. Focus on children and you have their attention.

I never really thought about it all that much, Democrats have. You get to their hearts through their vagina. Ironic isn't it?

I disagree that women are more emotional in most cases. It's socialization and tends to create a self fulfilling prophecy. That door swings both ways too. For example: He's not a real man because he didn't....or did such and such. I remember the studies that came out regarding multi-tasking and prioritizing and it's being applied to modern life. Not a lot of work has been done in this arena.

Both the left and the right are guilty of the do-it-for- the-children meme. Don't believe me? Look at the threads on gay couples raising children or why schools should be privatized. Shoot, look at the posts by anti-abortionists that lie through their teeth. Or personhood.

Both the right and the left are guilty of generating faux rage. I have numerous organizations that I dropped because it became down right silly. I've pulled out Supreme Court cases and posted opinions in their entirety just to put a quote back in context for a view that I don't even support that a few liberals have tried to use.

Both of those groups are going to have to grow up enough to realize that constantly utilizing rage becomes emotionally exhausting and it backfires for them. And it should.

I disagree that women are more emotional in most cases. It's socialization and tends to create a self fulfilling prophecy. That door swings both ways too. For example: He's not a real man because he didn't....or did such and such. I remember the studies that came out regarding multi-tasking and prioritizing and it's being applied to modern life. Not a lot of work has been done in this arena.

Both the left and the right are guilty of the do-it-for- the-children meme. Don't believe me? Look at the threads on gay couples raising children or why schools should be privatized. Shoot, look at the posts by anti-abortionists that lie through their teeth. Or personhood.

Both the right and the left are guilty of generating faux rage. I have numerous organizations that I dropped because it became down right silly. I've pulled out Supreme Court cases and posted opinions in their entirety just to put a quote back in context for a view that I don't even support that a few liberals have tried to use.

Both of those groups are going to have to grow up enough to realize that constantly utilizing rage becomes emotionally exhausting and it backfires for them. And it should.

I read a study that stated the difference between how men and women think and suggested why.

I'm just the messenger

I personally think not everyone falls in line with this, but apparently the left, who practice identity politics more than anyone, do believe this and try to take advantage of it. That is why they tend to stress emotional issues rather than common-sense issues.

I read a study that stated the difference between how men and women think and suggested why.

I'm just the messenger

I personally think not everyone falls in line with this, but apparently the left, who practice identity politics more than anyone, do believe this and try to take advantage of it. That is why they tend to stress emotional issues rather than common-sense issues.

Ya, ok. :tongue: There just isn't enough data available.

Democrats are one of those........don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. They are lot further to the right then many people see.

I can't help wondering why the knee-jerk right is STILL campaigning against Obama. And paying to do it.

Here's a clue (since so many seem without) He can't run again.

I'm just the messenger

Democrats are one of those........don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. They are lot further to the right then many people see.

Yeah, sure......uhuh!!

What have they been beating the drum about lately?

Sexual-assaults, child-abuse, and man-made climate change, not women-made climate change.

[QUOTE="Disir, post: 9848095, member: 32913"

Democrats are one of those........don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. They are lot further to the right then many people see.[/QUOTE]
"Aren't". Data is a plural.
You lose.

I'm just the messenger

Yeah, sure......uhuh!!

Sexual-assaults, child-abuse, and man-made climate change, not women-made climate change.

You mean the campus sexual assaults? Online campaigns against a certain columnist that had some truth regarding statistics from universities? Ooooh and then take statistics that are unreliable and other statistics that are limited in information and mixing them together and then, apparently, smoking a doobie before writing a column from a left wing site?

Yeah. That one was great.

The child abuse one is looking more like a public that has got in their head that they can vote someone off stage by generating a three ring circus. That seems to have both sides eaten up.

'Cept the gun=rape thing. That was absolutely insane.

Everyone knows that women's vehicles don't have exhaust pipes that pollute. They emit.

Last edited:
I can't help wondering why the knee-jerk right is STILL campaigning against Obama. And paying to do it.

Here's a clue (since so many seem without) He can't run again.

Oh, that's right. It's time to throw Obama aside so Hillary can create enough distance between him and her to pretend she has a reason to be voted president.

A superior % of a dwindling demographic.... Please humor me some more.

Thank you for conceding that there is no women voter bloc. Please be honest in the future.

Thanks for confirming you unsophisticated prejudices in the political sphere. Let's see, you lost the women's vote handly yet you claim because you won some shrinking subsets, this bodes well for the future when the presumptive nominee of the rival part is female...ahh...got it.

Will Hispanic women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will Single women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will Black women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will College Educated women by and large, go for the GOP? No.

Hispanic women demographic....growing:
all_races.png

Single Women demographic: Growing
economix-14marriagepew-custom3.jpg

ps: Obama also won the votes of unmarried men quite easily

College educated women demographic: Growing by leaps and bounds
degrees1.jpg

ps: With college degrees the amount of money contributed to candidates will increase too dumb dumb.

Now, as all of us (or most of us considering your ignorance) know, Presidential elections are all about state demographics. Texas, for the foreseeable future will be red no matter how much abuse the GOP wishes to heap upon them. Failing government, failing schools, dirty land, air and water but..it will stay red. Likewise for most of the south.

Thus far.

However, going forward there seems to be some hope on the horizon:
Map-Majority-Minority-Milestone-in-South.bmp

Will the 65% minority/majority in Texas turn it blue or purple in 2020 or 2024; I think yes.

In the future, try to be smarter. Class dismissed.

Sure looks like the uneducated white bible thumping trailer trash of the white christian party are going to lose big going forward
There are more Christians than deniers like yourself. Why don't you try to get out of the ghetto before you call others trailer trash? Also by your logic your as uneducated as anyone can be. Get off welfare and quit being an ungrateful negro. Those Christians are paying for your welfare checks.

You mis-used "your" there genius... it's "you're" or "you are".
A superior % of a dwindling demographic.... Please humor me some more.

Thank you for conceding that there is no women voter bloc. Please be honest in the future.

Thanks for confirming you unsophisticated prejudices in the political sphere. Let's see, you lost the women's vote handly yet you claim because you won some shrinking subsets, this bodes well for the future when the presumptive nominee of the rival part is female...ahh...got it.

Will Hispanic women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will Single women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will Black women by and large go for the GOP? No.
Will College Educated women by and large, go for the GOP? No.

Hispanic women demographic....growing:
all_races.png

Single Women demographic: Growing
economix-14marriagepew-custom3.jpg

ps: Obama also won the votes of unmarried men quite easily

College educated women demographic: Growing by leaps and bounds
degrees1.jpg

ps: With college degrees the amount of money contributed to candidates will increase too dumb dumb.

Now, as all of us (or most of us considering your ignorance) know, Presidential elections are all about state demographics. Texas, for the foreseeable future will be red no matter how much abuse the GOP wishes to heap upon them. Failing government, failing schools, dirty land, air and water but..it will stay red. Likewise for most of the south.

Thus far.

However, going forward there seems to be some hope on the horizon:
Map-Majority-Minority-Milestone-in-South.bmp

Will the 65% minority/majority in Texas turn it blue or purple in 2020 or 2024; I think yes.

In the future, try to be smarter. Class dismissed.

Sure looks like the uneducated white bible thumping trailer trash of the white christian party are going to lose big going forward
There are more Christians than deniers like yourself. Why don't you try to get out of the ghetto before you call others trailer trash? Also by your logic your as uneducated as anyone can be. Get off welfare and quit being an ungrateful negro. Those Christians are paying for your welfare checks.

You mis-used "your" there genius... it's "you're" or "you are".
Oh grammar police! I'm a product of the public education system, maybe liberals should teach more grammar than about global warming and being gay is okay.

By liberal logic, if they put the effort in actually working, instead of getting laid. Maybe they would make more money.

I'm just the messenger

Yeah, sure......uhuh!!

You mean the campus sexual assaults? Online campaigns against a certain columnist that had some truth regarding statistics from universities? Ooooh and then take statistics that are unreliable and other statistics that are limited in information and mixing them together and then, apparently, smoking a doobie before writing a column from a left wing site?

The child abuse one is looking more like a public that has got in their head that they can vote someone off stage by generating a three ring circus. That seems to have both sides eaten up.

Everyone knows that women's vehicles don't have exhaust pipes that pollute. They emit.

3 guesses what Obama is preaching about at the UN.
1. Climate change
2. Climate change
3. Climate change

I'm just the messenger

Yeah, sure......uhuh!!

1. Climate change
2. Climate change
3. Climate change

Its the biggest threat we face.
OK, losing in November is the biggest threat Democrats face. So OBama needs to redirect the conversation to something that sounds good, will take a long time to implement action on, and will have results that are uncertain and cannot be accurately calculated. And expensive.

I'm just the messenger

Yeah, sure......uhuh!!

1. Climate change
2. Climate change
3. Climate change

Ok. So, he's going to stand up and talk crap and condemn a bunch more crap to a group of folks that regularly stand up to condemn other actions?

I'm worried.

Don't listen to what he says, watch what he does.

I'm just the messenger

Yeah, sure......uhuh!!

1. Climate change
2. Climate change
3. Climate change

Ok. So, he's going to stand up and talk crap and condemn a bunch more crap to a group of folks that regularly stand up to condemn other actions?

I'm worried.

Don't listen to what he says, watch what he does.

He usually ends up on his back foot on his followthrough and hooks it into the trees

Forum List

Back