ADL hate group adds Pepe the frog to its "hate symbol" database

I saw a cartoon of Donald Duck working in a German war factory during World War II and he kept saluting Heil Hitler. Why isn't Donald Duck in the "hate" database?

image.jpeg

upload_2016-9-27_16-4-44.jpeg

upload_2016-9-27_16-5-7.jpeg

upload_2016-9-27_16-5-28.png

upload_2016-9-27_16-6-35.jpeg

images

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-27_16-2-57.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-27_16-2-57.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 48
  • upload_2016-9-27_16-3-41.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-27_16-3-41.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 40
  • upload_2016-9-27_16-6-9.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-27_16-6-9.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 48
When a cartoon frog gets on a "hate list" you know the left has finally lost the last of it's cookies.

When a cartoon frog gets on a "hate list" you know the left has finally lost the last of it's cookies.

So it's the left pointing out the image is being used by white power hate sites that is crazy not the hate sites using the image? Um, okay...

looks like Pepe has been transformed in to a Nazi, no?
I can transform ANYTHING into a "nazi" doesn't make it a "hate symbol" just makes it hilarious.
What's hilarious about it?
Its a damn frog....what ISN'T hilarious about it?

So it's the left pointing out the image is being used by white power hate sites that is crazy not the hate sites using the image? Um, okay...
What "white power hate sites" are using it?

I'm fairly certain you already know and are a member of said sites.
Never seen Pepe on Stormfront and other than this forum its only one I am active on.

looks like Pepe has been transformed in to a Nazi, no?
I can transform ANYTHING into a "nazi" doesn't make it a "hate symbol" just makes it hilarious.
What's hilarious about it?
Its a damn frog....what ISN'T hilarious about it?

What "white power hate sites" are using it?

I'm fairly certain you already know and are a member of said sites.
Never seen Pepe on Stormfront and other than this forum its only one I am active on.

Pepe's all over The Daily Stormer and other assorted alt-right sites in the sewer. Just browse any of them.

Forum List

Back