Admitting you're gay warrents a call from the president?

A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

We are so fucked as a nation.

No. Expressing it in a climate of bigotry and hate, constitutes a grand show of "courage", warrants a call from the President.
But this will soon become commonplace....hopefully, and equally as soon as your kind begin to "die off". Hurry.

What climate of bigotry and hate? As far as I know only one person even remotely affiliated with professional sports has said anything negative about this, and he got a lot more hate that what's his face.

Really? Have you looked around here?

Can you say-------discrimination suit against the NBA? This guy is near the end of his playing career. This is nothing but a set up for a discrimination suit when he gets cut.

"I could still play but they cut me because I am gay"

just wait, its coming.

He's a free agent. He was already "cut" before he came out.

He could only sue if the NFL has a non-discrimination policy and he could prove it was because he was gay. He wouldn't be able to.

If he doesn't get picked up it will be because he averaged more fouls than rebounds not because he's gay.

You are 100% correct that he could not prove that the NFL cut him because he is gay. You are also incredibly stupid for saying that.

No. Expressing it in a climate of bigotry and hate, constitutes a grand show of "courage", warrants a call from the President.
But this will soon become commonplace....hopefully, and equally as soon as your kind begin to "die off". Hurry.

What climate of bigotry and hate? As far as I know only one person even remotely affiliated with professional sports has said anything negative about this, and he got a lot more hate that what's his face.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Champion of equal rights? Who the fuck are you talking about?

Equal rights for everyone he declares to be equal. Obama has adequately demonstrated that he considers some more equal than others.

Hmmmm. Just like more than a little white folks. Don't hate. Appreciate.

good lord, you're a bigoted tool.

you would scream and pound on your keyboard if someone said "little black folks"

fuck you poet

We're all lookin at you, poet.

Champion of equal rights? Who the fuck are you talking about?

Equal rights for everyone he declares to be equal. Obama has adequately demonstrated that he considers some more equal than others.

Hmmmm. Just like more than a little white folks. Don't hate. Appreciate.

Little white folks? Nice try. Last I checked, we don't go apeshit when someone refers to us by the color of our skin.

Go figure.

And yours, as well...it was implied that I accepted your assertion, but made one of my own.

There is a difference between implying and inferring. You may have inferred, but you totally failed to imply.

Reading comprehension can be your friend. I'm a writer. I hardly need a lecture from a non-writer. Thank you. Moving on.

You are a poet, not a writer, and the lesson was not about writing, it was about thinking. Being a real writer I know the difference.

This message is hidden because Uncensored2008 is on your ignore list.

With all the posts in this thread, poet, who has Uncensored2008 on ignore, knows automatically that Uncensored2008 was talking about him.

So the dumb ass poet is still lying when it comes to ignoring people.

So he is stilling a lying, whiney, bitchy, hypocritical racist.

Keep up the good work poet, you expose yourself for the sexist bigot you are.

There is a difference between implying and inferring. You may have inferred, but you totally failed to imply.

Reading comprehension can be your friend. I'm a writer. I hardly need a lecture from a non-writer. Thank you. Moving on.

You are a poet, not a writer, and the lesson was not about writing, it was about thinking. Being a real writer I know the difference.
Pardon me? You don't know if I'm a poet or not, only but what I've told about myself. I am also a writer. And a musician. And a producer. And a songwriter. And a performance artist. And much more.

Now back to the topic, did anyone even know who this Jason guy was before he came out? I had to look him up on the Internet just to find out who he was.

Years ago this would have been news, today, hell this is nothing,

Pardon me? You don't know if I'm a poet or not, only but what I've told about myself. I am also a writer. And a musician. And a producer. And a songwriter. And a performance artist. And much more.

And when he grows up he wants to be an astroNUT

What makes it news is that the POTUS interrupted his busy schedule ruling the country to post a phone call to congratulate this (formerly unknown) nobody on his "courageous" public announcement.

With all the support he is getting, I think coming out and not supporting him would be more courageous.

And yours, as well...it was implied that I accepted your assertion, but made one of my own.

You're also a big fat racist coward. You need no help with that either.

Forum List

Back