Afraid of the rain!

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!
was it trumps, or the secret services call?

Who works for whom?
dunno and not starting an argument. justvasking whose decision it was.

>> US President Donald Trump came under fire on Saturday after cancelling a visit to an American World War I military cemetery in France because of rainy weather.

Trump, who is in France for commemorations marking the centenary of the end of the war, and his wife Melania were to have flown by helicopter to the Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery where US Marines faced off against German forces in 1918.

“The President and First Lady’s trip to Ainse-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial has been canceled due to scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” a White House statement said.

Instead, Trump sent his Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford in his place to the site, which lies 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris.

Some saw Trump’s no-show in Belleau Wood as a sign of disrespect to US soldiers who fought and died in the trenches.<<​

Ya think??

What, the orange-a-tan who waged his own "personal Vietnam" sidestepping AIDS in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were coming back in body bags because you know, bone spurs, what, he's supposed to go out and sidestep raindrops now just because 2289 Americans died there? What, are you crazy? That could, you know, wash the orange off.

All the more ironic since, in this same time period (1905 to be exact), Rump's grandfather Friedrich Trump was ordered to leave the country and denied his German citizenship because he too had skipped out on his military service. And while Friedrich didn't claim bone spurs he too spent that time waging a similar "personal Vietnam" running whorehouses in the Pacific Northwest.

Patterns. :eusa_think:

Drqxz2oWkAAzByo-665x418.jpg

Barack Obama honours war veterans in the rain. Picture: Twitter.

Oh wait, sorry that's not Rump. Is it.

I gotta give Rump credit for one thing --- when he pulls a boner this degree of indefensible, he somehow manages to throw his Rumpbots into such a stone cold silence as even they can't find the self-delusion sufficient to spin it away.

>> “Unlike Trump, a little rain never stopped President Obama from honoring our fallen war heroes on Veterans Day,” former Pentagon official Adam Blickstein tweeted along with a picture of Obama carrying a wreath at a rain-soaked remembrance ceremony. <<​

'Rain Never Stopped Obama' Angry Americans Tell Rump

>> US President Donald Trump came under fire on Saturday after cancelling a visit to an American World War I military cemetery in France because of rainy weather.

Trump, who is in France for commemorations marking the centenary of the end of the war, and his wife Melania were to have flown by helicopter to the Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery where US Marines faced off against German forces in 1918.

“The President and First Lady’s trip to Ainse-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial has been canceled due to scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” a White House statement said.

Instead, Trump sent his Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford in his place to the site, which lies 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris.

Some saw Trump’s no-show in Belleau Wood as a sign of disrespect to US soldiers who fought and died in the trenches.<<​

Ya think??

What, the orange-a-tan who waged his own "personal Vietnam" sidestepping AIDS in New York sex clubs while his contemporaries were coming back in body bags because you know, bone spurs, what, he's supposed to go out and sidestep raindrops now just because 2289 Americans died there? What, are you crazy? That could, you know, wash the orange off.

All the more ironic since, in this same time period (1905 to be exact), Rump's grandfather Friedrich Trump was ordered to leave the country and denied his German citizenship because he too had skipped out on his military service. And while Friedrich didn't claim bone spurs he too spent that time waging a similar "personal Vietnam" running whorehouses in the Pacific Northwest.

I gotta give Rump credit for one thing --- when he pulls a boner this degree of indefensible, he somehow manages to throw his Rumpbots into such a stone cold silence as even they can't find the self-delusion sufficient to spin it away.

>> “Unlike Trump, a little rain never stopped President Obama from honoring our fallen war heroes on Veterans Day,” former Pentagon official Adam Blickstein tweeted along with a picture of Obama carrying a wreath at a rain-soaked remembrance ceremony. <<​

Had Obama not gone to this because of the rain, these Trump supporters would have been all over him. "He's not American, so he doesn't care" blah blah.

Trump doesn't do it, they ignore it.

Ya think??

Had Obama not gone to this because of the rain, these Trump supporters would have been all over him. "He's not American, so he doesn't care" blah blah.

Trump doesn't do it, they ignore it.

Zackly. I remember the same element whining to the heavens because "O'bama's not wearing a flag pin" or "O'bama doesn't know who Snooki is". Now they're hiding under the covers making low moaning noises.

^^^ liberal retards and their FAKE NEWS. Here watch me utterly destroy these morons...

BAD WEATHER grounded Trump's presidential helicopter and since his motorcade would have disrupted traffic around Paris for hours he elected not to visit the cemetery.

^^^ liberal retards and their FAKE NEWS. Here watch me utterly destroy these morons...

BAD WEATHER grounded Trump's presidential helicopter and since his motorcade would have disrupted traffic around Paris for hours he elected not to visit the cemetery.

And yet John Kelly went in his stead...

Trump is such a loser. Makes the US a laughing stock of the world...

....again....and again...

Is John Kelly the POTUS you stupid shit?

>> US President Donald Trump came under fire on Saturday after cancelling a visit to an American World War I military cemetery in France because of rainy weather...​

Trump "came under fire"?

I must have missed that. Damned leftists. First Scalise and now this.​

And again.

Did the French army mock Donald Trump?

durrati‏ @durrati Nov 12
Replying to @armeedeterre
Our courageux président is ready for your obstacle...as soon as it stops raining!

DrzS2pNU8AAIz31.jpg

>> US President Donald Trump came under fire on Saturday after cancelling a visit to an American World War I military cemetery in France because of rainy weather...​

Trump "came under fire"?

Liberals do nothing but lie, these twits got stuffed into their school locker daily.

No, he's not.
And there's no one more happier about it than John Kelly.

Trump Considers Staff Shake-Up in White House and Homeland Security

Trump "came under fire"?

Liberals do nothing but lie, these twits got stuffed into their school locker daily.

Oooh, thank your for your data-driven, fact-based irrefutable proof.

No, he's not.
And there's no one more happier about it than John Kelly.

Trump Considers Staff Shake-Up in White House and Homeland Security

Admit that you are a filthy lying lowlife liberal scumbag who spins and twists fake news.

:th_believecrap:

I believe liberals won't survive the coming civil war in any numbers that will be a danger to the country.

:th_believecrap:

Since WHEN did Trump care if he disrupted anybody, anything, anywhere?

After the massacre at the synagogue in Pittsburgh, the rabbis and city officials asked Trump not to come to Pittsburgh.

WTF did he do???

Shooting victim’s family shuns President Trump in Pittsburgh as top officials decline to join him

Forum List

Back